fingertipcrafts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
fingertipcrafts

cardmaking, scrapbooking, papercrafting

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

FAV XMAS SONG

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
crafty girls

crafty girls

Number of posts : 365
Registration date : 2008-03-12

FAV XMAS SONG Empty
PostSubject: FAV XMAS SONG   FAV XMAS SONG Icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 10:13 pm

We got another post about fav songs but whats your fav xmas ones?? rendeer rendeer

Wizard, slade, I like the one by The Darkness too -Christmas time, dont let the bells end,
I like most of em really, oh and Shaking stevens, that jumper he wears on the video is just so cheesy its brill!!
Back to top Go down
matildasmum

matildasmum

Number of posts : 537
Registration date : 2008-03-14

FAV XMAS SONG Empty
PostSubject: Re: FAV XMAS SONG   FAV XMAS SONG Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 1:54 am

well yeah, wizard, slade, jonah lewis n of course bing.

chell
x
Back to top Go down
https://s266.photobucket.com/albums/ii250/matildasmum_bucket/?act
Crafty Cat

Crafty Cat

Number of posts : 444

FAV XMAS SONG Empty
PostSubject: Re: FAV XMAS SONG   FAV XMAS SONG Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 2:20 pm

cat Has to be White Christmas by Bing
Back to top Go down
crafty girls

crafty girls

Number of posts : 365

FAV XMAS SONG Empty
PostSubject: Re: FAV XMAS SONG   FAV XMAS SONG Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 3:29 pm

Like to listen to Bing but cant watch him,he makes me cringe!!Like the one with bing and david bowie though
Back to top Go down
craft'n'wine

craft'n'wine

Number of posts : 67
Registration date : 2008-05-29

FAV XMAS SONG Empty
PostSubject: Re: FAV XMAS SONG   FAV XMAS SONG Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 5:05 pm

I love to hear my grandad singing walking in a winter wonderland - it always brings back memories of spending time at christmas with my grandparents when I was a child. I think my grandad started me off with crafting ,we used to make christmas decorations and use lots of glitter - Nana used to go mad as she had to clean up after us lol! santa
Back to top Go down
Dee Coopage

Dee Coopage

Number of posts : 351
Registration date : 2008-03-16

FAV XMAS SONG Empty
PostSubject: Re: FAV XMAS SONG   FAV XMAS SONG Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 6:31 pm

Fairytale of New York is my fave, although I get sick of it and the rest of them pretty quickly. Especially when DFS highjacl them for their cheesy adverts!! Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

FAV XMAS SONG Empty
PostSubject: Re: FAV XMAS SONG   FAV XMAS SONG Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FAV XMAS SONG
Page 1 of 1