fingertipcrafts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
fingertipcrafts

cardmaking, scrapbooking, papercrafting

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

XMAS SHOPPING

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
crafty girls

crafty girls

Number of posts : 365
Registration date : 2008-03-12

XMAS SHOPPING Empty
PostSubject: XMAS SHOPPING   XMAS SHOPPING Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 6:41 pm

Has anyone started theirs yet?? I made a start this week and got a couple of things, cant say what they are cos DD looks on forum lol!!
I got some window stickers from a catalogue thing that came thru the door, they got santa's and snowmen on them and you can re-use them too.
Back to top Go down
Juliebird40

Juliebird40

Number of posts : 68
Registration date : 2008-06-02

XMAS SHOPPING Empty
PostSubject: Re: XMAS SHOPPING   XMAS SHOPPING Icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2008 5:45 pm

Got a pack of 6x6 albums from qvc (sorry fingertips) to make for all my rellies and have started to plan them does that count lol!

Julie
Back to top Go down
crafty girls

crafty girls

Number of posts : 365

XMAS SHOPPING Empty
PostSubject: Re: XMAS SHOPPING   XMAS SHOPPING Icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2008 9:46 pm

yep, that counts too lol!!!
Back to top Go down
Dee Coopage

Dee Coopage

Number of posts : 351
Registration date : 2008-03-16

XMAS SHOPPING Empty
PostSubject: Re: XMAS SHOPPING   XMAS SHOPPING Icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2008 10:57 pm

I have bought a few things. Stuff that when I have seen it I have known it was right for a particular person - that's how I prefer to shop. I probably take too much trouble but it really matters to me that someone likes what I get for them! Very Happy Then I get upset when I get a really crap present, like the time my sister bought me some massive knickers affraid that I wouldn't have been seen dead in....I thought she knew me better!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
matildasmum

matildasmum

Number of posts : 537
Registration date : 2008-03-14

XMAS SHOPPING Empty
PostSubject: Re: XMAS SHOPPING   XMAS SHOPPING Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 10:44 am

i too like to choose wisely the gifts i get for ppl, i find it quite draining, lol. and yes it's a bore when they get you summat you wouldnt' have got the dog, lol.
i haven't started mine, ooh, tell a lie i have, i've got my bestest m8 a scarf, i always get her lots of little things very carefully chosen, we made a pact years ago to only get things we knew the other would love and to not spend a fortune, which feeds our love of charity shopping, i bought her 3 tops for her birthday and sent her 2 as i really liked the other myself, lol. she loved them and they where a perfect fit she said. although for xmas last year i bought her an amythyst n diamond bracelet brand new, she was so bowled over she forgot about the charity shop thing, lol.
chell
x
Back to top Go down
https://s266.photobucket.com/albums/ii250/matildasmum_bucket/?act
Fairytips
Admin
Fairytips

Number of posts : 1020

XMAS SHOPPING Empty
PostSubject: Re: XMAS SHOPPING   XMAS SHOPPING Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 11:31 am

Bought a couple of stocking fillers for dd and ds yesterday, dh is hard to buy for... if he's reading this... yes you Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
http://fingertipcrafts.wordpress.com/
Juliebird40

Juliebird40

Number of posts : 68
Registration date : 2008-06-02

XMAS SHOPPING Empty
PostSubject: Re: XMAS SHOPPING   XMAS SHOPPING Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 7:10 pm

My family have a great system and set a £20 limit for adults so we all end up buying stupid pressies and spoil the kids its always soo funny watching everyone open their pressies. The albums are table pressies which is my tradition as mum and sis do all the cooking so this is my contribution. We're a small family so I can do the majority of my shopping for £100 no money worries which is great as dd's birthday is 21st December

Julie flower
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

XMAS SHOPPING Empty
PostSubject: Re: XMAS SHOPPING   XMAS SHOPPING Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

XMAS SHOPPING
Page 1 of 1