fingertipcrafts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
fingertipcrafts

cardmaking, scrapbooking, papercrafting

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

WHAT XMAS TREE??

Go down 
+2
Crafty Cat
crafty girls
6 posters
AuthorMessage
crafty girls

crafty girls

Number of posts : 365
Registration date : 2008-03-12

WHAT XMAS TREE?? Empty
PostSubject: WHAT XMAS TREE??   WHAT XMAS TREE?? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 1:13 am

Well was just wondering what sort and colour etc you have?? Oh and size of it?
(now keep it clean ladies, we are talking about trees here)

Mine is a brand new 7ft 6" green one, I have lots of colours on it when I decorate too! Have tried a colour scheme before but prefered multi colour.
Back to top Go down
Crafty Cat

Crafty Cat

Number of posts : 444

WHAT XMAS TREE?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: WHAT XMAS TREE??   WHAT XMAS TREE?? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 4:54 pm

cat We got a new white one last year and the decorations are a mix of pale pinks, lilacs, greens and blues.
Back to top Go down
Juliebird40

Juliebird40

Number of posts : 68
Registration date : 2008-06-02

WHAT XMAS TREE?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: WHAT XMAS TREE??   WHAT XMAS TREE?? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 5:49 pm

Saw this when I was looking for Christmas quotes

"a message board I post on someone asked whether others had a real Christmas tree or a fake one. A person new to the board didn't realize that you had to reply from within a message or the reply would show up as a new thread. Those who hadn't noticed the Christmas tree question didn't quite know what to make of this post:

SUBJECT: Fake, the last 3yrs. I love REAL, but DH doesn't

MESSAGE: My husband likes fake, he says less messy, more economical, safer. You have to pick your battles, even though I love real because of the smell and my childhood memories I gave in. It is a nice Fake!!"
WHAT XMAS TREE?? User_online WHAT XMAS TREE?? Report WHAT XMAS TREE?? Mygallery WHAT XMAS TREE?? Progress
Back to top Go down
Fairytips
Admin
Fairytips

Number of posts : 1020

WHAT XMAS TREE?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: WHAT XMAS TREE??   WHAT XMAS TREE?? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 2:47 am

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed
Back to top Go down
http://fingertipcrafts.wordpress.com/
crafty girls

crafty girls

WHAT XMAS TREE?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: WHAT XMAS TREE??   WHAT XMAS TREE?? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 10:06 pm

I put my tree up in the yard today and sprayed it with that snow stuff, its all ready now for its proper outing next weekend. santa When do you put your tree up?? I usually put mine up the 1st Dec and take it down 1st Jan rendeer

Real excited now!!!
Back to top Go down
Crafty Cat

Crafty Cat

Number of posts : 444

WHAT XMAS TREE?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: WHAT XMAS TREE??   WHAT XMAS TREE?? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 11:28 pm

cat We put ours up no more than 2 weeks before the big day and take it down before we go back to work in the new year.

Had to collect DD from friends house tonight and drove past a house with all its outside decorations up already.
Back to top Go down
crafty girls

crafty girls

WHAT XMAS TREE?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: WHAT XMAS TREE??   WHAT XMAS TREE?? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 10:48 pm

santa Put my Tree up last night and it looks huge!! Done my window with a mother of pearl "netting", then got garlands of icicles, snowflakes and its all lit up with a white light spray in the middle, me quite chuffed with result santa
Back to top Go down
matildasmum

matildasmum

Number of posts : 537
Registration date : 2008-03-14

WHAT XMAS TREE?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: WHAT XMAS TREE??   WHAT XMAS TREE?? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 4:06 pm

well ladies i'm afraid i am the scrooge of the forum as i dont bother! Embarassed

well with not having any wee uns about i dont see the point, it's not as if my lot would gt anything out of it, and it's just more for me to do, so i might get round to getting the tiny one for the kitchen window sill that i keep promising myself every year. i like seeing them, but as i'm the only one who really appreciates it i dont see the point.

i do like to see them done nicely though, too much and it looks vulgar, too little and it just looks pathetic, fine line.

chell
x
Back to top Go down
https://s266.photobucket.com/albums/ii250/matildasmum_bucket/?act
Dee Coopage

Dee Coopage

Number of posts : 351
Registration date : 2008-03-16

WHAT XMAS TREE?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: WHAT XMAS TREE??   WHAT XMAS TREE?? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 12:44 am

Ours goes up around 15th and comes down around New Years Day santa . DH is a perfectionist and I don't do it right so I get to sit and watch him do it. Fine by ,e as long as I have a glass of wine in my hand - preferrably mulled. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
crafty girls

crafty girls

WHAT XMAS TREE?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: WHAT XMAS TREE??   WHAT XMAS TREE?? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 9:47 pm

My hubby gets to watch me do our ours, he hates all the fiddling about! Lucky you Dee sat there with a glass of wine, me not jealous!! ( well maybe just a bit lol!!)
Back to top Go down
matildasmum

matildasmum

Number of posts : 537
Registration date : 2008-03-14

WHAT XMAS TREE?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: WHAT XMAS TREE??   WHAT XMAS TREE?? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 11:01 pm

i put ours up! pete asked when i was thinkin of doing it n when i said i wasn't affraid

so i made the effort, i even got a small one for my kitchen window sill!

so i'm not quite the scrooge i thought i was lol!

chell
x
Back to top Go down
https://s266.photobucket.com/albums/ii250/matildasmum_bucket/?act
Fairytips
Admin
Fairytips

Number of posts : 1020

WHAT XMAS TREE?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: WHAT XMAS TREE??   WHAT XMAS TREE?? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 4:22 pm

All ours has been up all week, the elves come and do ours (and dd was impressed we were near the front of the list this year), it's a bit a fairyland grotto inside, dh does it, and I absolutely love it, don't like turning the lights off to go to bed Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://fingertipcrafts.wordpress.com/
Sponsored content

WHAT XMAS TREE?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: WHAT XMAS TREE??   WHAT XMAS TREE?? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WHAT XMAS TREE??
Page 1 of 1