fingertipcrafts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
fingertipcrafts

cardmaking, scrapbooking, papercrafting

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

favourite Song of All Time

Go down 
+7
Crafty Cat
Juliebird40
craft'n'wine
blackdragon
egg sandwich
matildasmum
Dee Coopage
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Dee Coopage

Dee Coopage

Number of posts : 351
Registration date : 2008-03-16

favourite Song of All Time Empty
PostSubject: favourite Song of All Time   favourite Song of All Time Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 9:15 pm

What's yours?

I'm finding it hard to choose and might have to come up with a top 3! Thinking about my selection and will come back to this hmmmmm study
Back to top Go down
matildasmum

matildasmum

Number of posts : 537
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: favourite Song of All Time   favourite Song of All Time Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 11:28 pm

so go with a top 3 dee.

1. band of gold-freda payne
2. love walked in-thunder
3. believe-cher

make of it what you will, lol!

chell
x
Back to top Go down
https://s266.photobucket.com/albums/ii250/matildasmum_bucket/?act
egg sandwich
Admin
egg sandwich

Number of posts : 177
Registration date : 2008-03-12

PostSubject: Re: favourite Song of All Time   favourite Song of All Time Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 2:24 am

Even a top 3 would be hard......Bohemian Rhapsody is always near the top.....but would I go for modern, pop, rock, punk, classical, slave etc.....what a choice!!!! Some of my favourites have been ....

Wuthering Heights Kate Bush
Ole Man River Paul Robeson
I'll Walk With God Mario Lanza
Sympathy for the Devil Rolling Stones
I am, I said Neil Diamond
Everythings Gone Green New Order
Atmosphere Joy Division......possibly my favourite....at least the live performance the week before Ian Curtis killed himself....so much feeling in it.

What about most hated song?

Anything by Bros!
Back to top Go down
http://www.fingertipcrafts.co.uk
blackdragon

Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2008-07-23

PostSubject: Re: favourite Song of All Time   favourite Song of All Time Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 3:23 am

Favorites are... paint it black and like a rainbow... rolling stones
bang and blame, and losing my religion...rem
rebel rebel and scary monsters,super creeps...david bowie
home before dark...neil diamond

list could go on and on and on and on....but the one i really loathe is... mull of kintyre!!!!!
Back to top Go down
craft'n'wine

craft'n'wine

Number of posts : 67
Registration date : 2008-05-29

PostSubject: Re: favourite Song of All Time   favourite Song of All Time Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 8:14 pm

mine would be

1. purple rain - prince
2. sand in my shoes - dido
3. time to say goodbye - andrea bocelli

sorry to any fans but i hate anything by take that.

Jayne x
Back to top Go down
Juliebird40

Juliebird40

Number of posts : 68
Registration date : 2008-06-02

PostSubject: Re: favourite Song of All Time   favourite Song of All Time Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 6:29 pm

Ohhh hard, with egg sandwich and B R but.....

Wish I could fly Lighthouse Family
'39 Queen
The Longest Time Billy Joel
Anything by Van Morrison

Julie flower
Back to top Go down
Crafty Cat

Crafty Cat

Number of posts : 444

PostSubject: Re: favourite Song of All Time   favourite Song of All Time Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 12:30 am

cat There's lots of songs I like but one always makes me feel nostalgic... Hotel California by the Eagles, not sure why I like it so much because I generally go for 'louder' music.
Back to top Go down
Dee Coopage

Dee Coopage

PostSubject: Re: favourite Song of All Time   favourite Song of All Time Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 3:14 pm

Right, I've had a think and here's my list. There are so many that I like it was difficult but these songs have stood the test of time and I still listen to them regularly:-

1) Highway to Hell - AC/DC
2) Nobody's Fault but Mine - Led Zeppelin
3) Knight in My Veins - The Pretenders

MM - wanted to include a couple of Thunder songs - A Better Man & Until My Dying Day and of course the Laser's classic Don't Stop Believin - Journey. Oh and then there's Aerosmith Dream On - this is really really hard - who started this thread anyway!! lol!
Back to top Go down
matildasmum

matildasmum

PostSubject: Re: favourite Song of All Time   favourite Song of All Time Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 8:41 pm

well you only said 1................ lol!
it was me being greedy n couldn't decide on only 1, lol.

i would have put lots more m8, quite a few aerosmith too.
do you know if anywhere still does a rock night dee? i'd seen king billy advertising one. might be fun to go, i'd have to go on my own though as pete wont go cos lots of ppl he dont mix with still go out to these things, lol.

chell
x
Back to top Go down
janecovery

janecovery

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2008-10-02

PostSubject: Re: favourite Song of All Time   favourite Song of All Time Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 1:31 am

Mine would be
bat out of hell - meatloaf
any by - queen
Back to top Go down
Dee Coopage

Dee Coopage

PostSubject: Re: favourite Song of All Time   favourite Song of All Time Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 3:11 pm

matildasmum wrote:

do you know if anywhere still does a rock night dee? i'd seen king billy advertising one. might be fun to go, i'd have to go on my own though as pete wont go cos lots of ppl he dont mix with still go out to these things, lol.

chell
x

I don't know. I haven't been out in Hull for ages. Would be good to go to something like that though. I'll see if I can find anything out. flower
Back to top Go down
matildasmum

matildasmum

PostSubject: Re: favourite Song of All Time   favourite Song of All Time Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 4:54 pm

well i'm up for it m8 if you find anything, lol.

we might not make the town red but we can paint something pink, rofl.

chell
x
Back to top Go down
egg sandwich
Admin
egg sandwich

PostSubject: Re: favourite Song of All Time   favourite Song of All Time Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 1:02 am

We all went to With a few years ago and saw loads of tribute bands, but the star performance was the head of the bill Showaddywaddy....Yeeeeaaaaahhhhhh.

......Candle in the Wind by Kate Bush.....best version ever...... though still not my favourite song.
Back to top Go down
Stickle Goddess

Stickle Goddess

Number of posts : 163

PostSubject: Re: favourite Song of All Time   favourite Song of All Time Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 10:16 am

Iris - Goo Goo Dolls
Chasing Cars - Snow Patrol

We've decided that when we finally get married our first dance will be a waltz to Iris.....I've got it all planned out lol lol!
Back to top Go down
craft'n'wine

craft'n'wine

Number of posts : 67
Registration date : 2008-05-29

PostSubject: Re: favourite Song of All Time   favourite Song of All Time Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 9:17 pm

what a fantastic song for your first dance. I still cry buckets full when I watch the film.
Back to top Go down
crafty girls

crafty girls

Number of posts : 365

PostSubject: Re: favourite Song of All Time   favourite Song of All Time Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 10:22 pm

What a varied selection of tunes! I like anything by Gary Numan, Adam and the Ants, and of course the gorgeous DAVID CASSIDY!
I also like TORCH by Soft Cell,
Grace Kelly By MIKA is fab too, so is his CD.
Back to top Go down
Fairytips
Admin
Fairytips

Number of posts : 1020

PostSubject: Re: favourite Song of All Time   favourite Song of All Time Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 1:00 am

David Cassidy... bring back your avatar... Razz
Back to top Go down
http://fingertipcrafts.wordpress.com/
crafty girls

crafty girls

Number of posts : 365

PostSubject: Re: favourite Song of All Time   favourite Song of All Time Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 12:36 am

HEEEEEE'SSSSS BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!! GORGEOUS ISN'T HE I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you
Back to top Go down
Fairytips
Admin
Fairytips

Number of posts : 1020

PostSubject: Re: favourite Song of All Time   favourite Song of All Time Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 11:30 am

Woo hooo...... I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you

Ta CG Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://fingertipcrafts.wordpress.com/
egg sandwich
Admin
egg sandwich

PostSubject: Re: favourite Song of All Time   favourite Song of All Time Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 11:21 pm

Been listening to some more greats today...Starman, Maggie May, American Pie, Bridge over Troubled Waters.....how can you possibly pick an all time favourite.....and then there are the little known bands who make there own classics but hardly anyone gets to here them....example....'Tears' by The Chameleons, 'Faith Healer' by The B*ll*cks Brothers, several things by Cabaret Voltaire
Back to top Go down
Dee Coopage

Dee Coopage

PostSubject: Re: favourite Song of All Time   favourite Song of All Time Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 8:48 pm

egg sandwich wrote:
Been listening to some more greats today...Starman, Maggie May, American Pie, Bridge over Troubled Waters.....how can you possibly pick an all time favourite.....and then there are the little known bands who make there own classics but hardly anyone gets to here them....example....'Tears' by The Chameleons, 'Faith Healer' by The B*ll*cks Brothers, several things by Cabaret Voltaire

I know it's an impossible task. I poicked three in the end but that changes on a daily basis!! Oh well at least the thread provoked some discussion! Wink
Back to top Go down
egg sandwich
Admin
egg sandwich

PostSubject: Re: favourite Song of All Time   favourite Song of All Time Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 9:31 pm

What we need is some way of compiling a list of all time favourites and making it into a huge DVD music disc.
Back to top Go down
Dee Coopage

Dee Coopage

PostSubject: Re: favourite Song of All Time   favourite Song of All Time Icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 4:22 pm

I can see the advert now!! Fingertips Crafting Classics 1, it's the only way to craft...!! lol!
Back to top Go down
Juliebird40

Juliebird40

Number of posts : 68
Registration date : 2008-06-02

PostSubject: Re: favourite Song of All Time   favourite Song of All Time Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 10:04 pm

Ok can I choose another - it's this weeks all time fav - Hallelujah by Jeff Buckley. I had a sudden addiction to it a couple of weeks ago it just popped ito my head and stayed. then radio2 had an hour long prog just about this song and then last night I caught it as a station ident spooky affraid
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: favourite Song of All Time   favourite Song of All Time Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

favourite Song of All Time
Page 1 of 1