fingertipcrafts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
fingertipcrafts

cardmaking, scrapbooking, papercrafting

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Here comes the weekend!!

Go down 
+2
crafty girls
Stickle Goddess
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Stickle Goddess

Stickle Goddess

Number of posts : 163
Registration date : 2008-03-12

Here comes the weekend!! Empty
PostSubject: Here comes the weekend!!   Here comes the weekend!! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 12:26 pm

hello.....I'm back, still here in my world of stickles.

My internet is down so I can't chat to all you lovely peeps affraid

So what's everyone up to this weekend?

I'm coming to the workshop on Saturday and getting my OH to record qualifying so I can watch it when I get home, I'm watching the grand prix, amir khan's fight - should be brilliant, and hopefully lots and lots of crafting he he he.

I hope evreyone is well and I really miss you guys so I'll try and get on as often as I can.

Have a great weekend everyone and hopefully might see some of you at the shop on Sat if you pop down Smile
Back to top Go down
crafty girls

crafty girls

Number of posts : 365

PostSubject: Re: Here comes the weekend!!   Here comes the weekend!! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 12:43 pm

Hi, nice to see you stickles goddess lol!!! Yep me watching Grand Prix too,and Amir Khan and the Grand National and the Footy!!! Thought Barnsley where playing next week but its tomorrow so will watch it then.
Not going out far obviously, gonna craft while tv on.
Got bad tummy today so feel bit sorry for myself, pale pale DD had it as you know lol!!! Big son and now me. Oh well at least it'll stop me eating for a short while, then can make up for it with more chocky.
Got new "Throws" for my bed and DD's beds yesterday, they are like patchwork, they from Aldi, really pretty, mine is pink and DD is mixed pink, pale green, pale blue. Excellent price too, single £14.99, King £24.99, pk 2 pillowshams £5. Bargain or what!!
Back to top Go down
Fairytips
Admin
Fairytips

Number of posts : 1020

PostSubject: Re: Here comes the weekend!!   Here comes the weekend!! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2008 2:07 pm

Went to have a look, but didn't have many left Crying or Very sad I really liked the mixed one Crying or Very sad

Bit late, but dd and I are planning to plant some seeds this afternoon in a little tray to go in the kitchen... hopefully to grow a few bedding plants for the garden. She's off at a party at the mo, so I'm having some me time to craft (just never happens!!!), think the first step should be turning the computer off though Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://fingertipcrafts.wordpress.com/
crafty girls

crafty girls

PostSubject: Re: Here comes the weekend!!   Here comes the weekend!! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2008 8:37 pm

Which Aldi do you go to? There's one down Preston Rd, thats where I went and one on Beverley Rd.

I haven't bothered planting seeds for flowers this year, we usually go to garden centres for bedding plants and last year we got some good bargains. Don Shepherds in preston is excellent, so is stag view in coniston. I cant wait to get the garden looking all bright and flowery, so sick of these cold days now. I got some garden "prettys" last week, I got a bird with glitter wings that is on a big stick thing that you stick in the ground or pot, a windmill, some fairys, and a couple of dangly sparkly shape things to hang. Just need weather now to brave putting them out. I got 4 meercats that peep over my wall from last year, they on a spring so they bounce in the wind. All my solar lights work again now so the sun must be getting brighter!! sunny sunny
Back to top Go down
craftysmurf

craftysmurf

Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2008-03-21

PostSubject: Re: Here comes the weekend!!   Here comes the weekend!! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2008 11:47 am

crafty girls wrote:
Which Aldi do you go to? There's one down Preston Rd, thats where I went and one on Beverley Rd.

I haven't bothered planting seeds for flowers this year, we usually go to garden centres for bedding plants and last year we got some good bargains. Don Shepherds in preston is excellent, so is stag view in coniston. I cant wait to get the garden looking all bright and flowery, so sick of these cold days now. I got some garden "prettys" last week, I got a bird with glitter wings that is on a big stick thing that you stick in the ground or pot, a windmill, some fairys, and a couple of dangly sparkly shape things to hang. Just need weather now to brave putting them out. I got 4 meercats that peep over my wall from last year, they on a spring so they bounce in the wind. All my solar lights work again now so the sun must be getting brighter!! sunny sunny

I live between the Nettos and Aldi on Preston rd can get some great bargains from both lol!
Back to top Go down
crafty girls

crafty girls

PostSubject: Re: Here comes the weekend!!   Here comes the weekend!! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2008 1:34 pm

These days you just gotta look for bargains with everything getting so expensive. I use the netto on Bev Rd more but where I live, I'm about in the middle between the two anyway.
Do you ever use Lidl?? I do but not for much as I dont think they sell as much quality stuff, although their multi vitamins are cheap!!
Back to top Go down
craftysmurf

craftysmurf

Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2008-03-21

PostSubject: Re: Here comes the weekend!!   Here comes the weekend!! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2008 10:29 pm

crafty girls wrote:
These days you just gotta look for bargains with everything getting so expensive. I use the netto on Bev Rd more but where I live, I'm about in the middle between the two anyway.
Do you ever use Lidl?? I do but not for much as I dont think they sell as much quality stuff, although their multi vitamins are cheap!!

Im not near a lidl,

but went to nettos today and bought some faux leather boxes for £10.00 quite big as well and a brown striped satin throw for £10.00 looks better than i have made them sound lol!
Back to top Go down
crafty girls

crafty girls

PostSubject: Re: Here comes the weekend!!   Here comes the weekend!! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2008 7:32 pm

I think I may have seen those, if its the ones I think then they are great!

I been in most of day, Dyed DD hair and my own, getting it trimmed in the morning so hopefully hair will no longer look like I been dragged through a bush backwards lol! I been cutting out decoupage too, hopefully gonna get to shop tomorrow to see fairytips dufex.
Been trying to catch a little field mouse in my yard, we set a trap for it, it took the chocky but trap didn't go off, then we saw it run into rabbit cage, pinch some food, then run out again, all in a blink of an eye, think it smarter than me, although that ain't too hard!
Back to top Go down
matildasmum

matildasmum

Number of posts : 537
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Here comes the weekend!!   Here comes the weekend!! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2008 12:05 am

been doing a toe tapper, only my second so far.
quite enjoyed it too, way ott, flowers, tassel, brads, ribbon you name it's on there lol!
did it as a thanx for a favour.
chell
x
Back to top Go down
https://s266.photobucket.com/albums/ii250/matildasmum_bucket/?act
crafty girls

crafty girls

PostSubject: Re: Here comes the weekend!!   Here comes the weekend!! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2008 10:13 pm

Went to shop today and got some fab dufex, if you haven't seen it yet you must go for a peep!! I was very disciplined aswell and didn't spend too much! lol! Got my hair cut today so now it feels a lot better.
Sorry if I was bit quiet in shop today fairytips, had a few things on me mind! At least I didn't make your ears ache this week lol!!
Well just had a bath so now got me card stuff all out so night night, enjoy your evening whatever you lot are doing.
Back to top Go down
Crafty Cat

Crafty Cat

Number of posts : 444

PostSubject: Re: Here comes the weekend!!   Here comes the weekend!! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 6:25 pm

cat Its nearly back round again and I'm really looking forward to this one! Hubby is taking me out for a meal on Sat for our anniversary and because its at an out of town restaurant we are staying overnight at a B&B so we will get a nice breakfast as well, yum.

Not looking forward to the following one though, we've got to spend the whole bank holiday weekend with the MIL affraid
Back to top Go down
Fairytips
Admin
Fairytips

Number of posts : 1020

PostSubject: Re: Here comes the weekend!!   Here comes the weekend!! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 12:51 am

Sounds very nice... night in a BB... being swept off your feet Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://fingertipcrafts.wordpress.com/
Crafty Cat

Crafty Cat

Number of posts : 444

PostSubject: Re: Here comes the weekend!!   Here comes the weekend!! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 2:49 pm

cat He is very good to me, I wouldn't let him be anything else lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Here comes the weekend!!   Here comes the weekend!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Here comes the weekend!!
Page 1 of 1