fingertipcrafts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
fingertipcrafts

cardmaking, scrapbooking, papercrafting

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

It's the weekend - hurrah!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Dee Coopage

Dee Coopage

Number of posts : 351
Registration date : 2008-03-16

It's the weekend - hurrah! Empty
PostSubject: It's the weekend - hurrah!   It's the weekend - hurrah! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 9:37 pm

AT last it's the weekend. I'm so tired - had a busy week Sleep Sleep . Looking forward to the workshop tomorrow FT, I know I'll enjoy myself, I always do! Smile

Had a late night last night - went for a posh meal (fortunately work paid!) it was really nice food - we went to the Westwood in Beverley. I can recommend the food but it is expensive, don't think I would go if I was footing the bill!

Been to Ranch in Beverley for lunch today - very nice but slow service and having a take away tonight. That means I will have had my calorific intake for the week ahead so will be living on salads from tomorrow!! Laughing

What's everyone else got in store for the weekend?
Back to top Go down
crafty girls

crafty girls

Number of posts : 365
Registration date : 2008-03-12

PostSubject: Re: It's the weekend - hurrah!   It's the weekend - hurrah! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 9:58 pm

Hi everyone, me been on Hessle rd today, didn't but anything from there but did get a hall runner from carpet shop near me. Going out tomorrow during the day with hubby and little son for a pub crawl, I'm driving as we off in the country, then got big bottle wine and chockys for the evening.
Looking forward to the Grand Prix racing on sunday, its on at 1pm our time but its the first night race as its in Singapore, may pop out again to pub later on, yep you guessed it, me having a relaxing weekend!!
Back to top Go down
Fairytips
Admin
Fairytips

Number of posts : 1020

PostSubject: Re: It's the weekend - hurrah!   It's the weekend - hurrah! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 11:23 am

Feeling very tired too Sleep but lots of fab cards for todays w/shop - you'll love the rocker - not sure about tomorrow plans, something relaxing hopefully Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://fingertipcrafts.wordpress.com/
Crafty Cat

Crafty Cat

Number of posts : 444

PostSubject: Re: It's the weekend - hurrah!   It's the weekend - hurrah! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 12:59 pm

Dee Coopage wrote:
Had a late night last night - went for a posh meal (fortunately work paid!) it was really nice food - we went to the Westwood in Beverley. I can recommend the food but it is expensive, don't think I would go if I was footing the bill!

Not heard of that one DC, where is it?
Back to top Go down
Dee Coopage

Dee Coopage

PostSubject: Re: It's the weekend - hurrah!   It's the weekend - hurrah! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 2:40 pm

Crafty Cat wrote:

Not heard of that one DC, where is it?

It's up near the police station - through the bar Smile
Back to top Go down
Crafty Cat

Crafty Cat

Number of posts : 444

PostSubject: Re: It's the weekend - hurrah!   It's the weekend - hurrah! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 2:57 pm

cat Oh yes I know where you mean now, its the one next to the posh spa place.
Back to top Go down
Dee Coopage

Dee Coopage

PostSubject: Re: It's the weekend - hurrah!   It's the weekend - hurrah! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 9:40 pm

That's the one! Smile Worth going for a special occasion or of someone else is footing the bill Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's the weekend - hurrah!   It's the weekend - hurrah! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

It's the weekend - hurrah!
Page 1 of 1