fingertipcrafts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
fingertipcrafts

cardmaking, scrapbooking, papercrafting

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Weekend again!!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
crafty girls

crafty girls

Number of posts : 365
Registration date : 2008-03-12

The Weekend again!!! Empty
PostSubject: The Weekend again!!!   The Weekend again!!! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 6:40 pm

Hi everyone, what you all up to for this weekend, anyone going to Fair?? I def not going this weekend, had a bit of a rough week, my Uncle died sudden and it was his funeral today, it was a lovely service, not religious or anything, I didn't go to the "wake" after though as it was too much to bear. Instead me and hubby went out on our own and had a quiet drink to remember him by.

DD got some wine for tonight so gonna have a totally chilled evening doing cards. Will be up early on Sunday as its the Japan Grand prix racing at 5.30a.m (yes a.m) Oh and snooker on too!!

Have a lovely day and weekend whatever you up to.
Back to top Go down
Juliebird40

Juliebird40

Number of posts : 68
Registration date : 2008-06-02

PostSubject: Re: The Weekend again!!!   The Weekend again!!! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 6:50 pm

Sorry you had a rough week crafty girl.

Going to the fair tonight just to get it over with Katie bouncing with excitement.

We're going to an Apple Day at Millenium Orchard in Beverley on Sunday DH heard about it so we're giving it a go.

hope you all have a good weekend.

Julie flower
Back to top Go down
Fairytips
Admin
Fairytips

Number of posts : 1020

PostSubject: Re: The Weekend again!!!   The Weekend again!!! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 10:53 pm

Sorry to hear your news CG, hope your evening's a quiet, relaxing one Surprised
Back to top Go down
http://fingertipcrafts.wordpress.com/
Dee Coopage

Dee Coopage

Number of posts : 351
Registration date : 2008-03-16

PostSubject: Re: The Weekend again!!!   The Weekend again!!! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 3:31 pm

Sorry to hear your news CG.

Nothing planned this weekend. DH been away on a course for 3 days, came home last night so we went to the village pub for a few drinks. Had a lazy morning. The toaster has been playing up so we're off to get a new one this afternoon. Flippin' heck I don't think I can contain my excitement (!!) Do I go for one with a bun warmer or not? Think the last bun warmer attachment is in one of my kitchen drawers unused - don't know why I had to have it!

Will go an see mum and dad tomorrow. Mum waiting for an appointment to find out if she has Parkinsons or not. She's not been right for months and they just can't seem to find out what's wrong. She's quite matter of fact about it all but I know that not being able to do things that she really enjoys (like write for example) is getting to her. Just hope we get to the bottom of it soon then we can see what treatment is available.
Back to top Go down
crafty girls

crafty girls

Number of posts : 365

PostSubject: Re: The Weekend again!!!   The Weekend again!!! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 10:05 pm

Oh its creeping towards the weekend again YIPPEE!!! Me going out on the Razz on Sat evening with my 2 DD's cos its her 21st, gosh I feel old!
I better dye my hair fri so I havent got grey bits showing.

This week has been manic up to now, my car is making strange noises so is going in garage tomorrow AGAIN! It went in Tue and they greased my brakes but it hasent solved the problem, then I have spent the day helping my neighbour set up her PC so she is now on the net. I am going to introduce her to this forum at some point, she's not really a crafter but likes to chat and she loves the cards I make for her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Weekend again!!!   The Weekend again!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Weekend again!!!
Page 1 of 1