fingertipcrafts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
fingertipcrafts

cardmaking, scrapbooking, papercrafting

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Weekend plans

Go down 
+2
Crafty Cat
Fairytips
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Fairytips
Admin
Fairytips

Number of posts : 1020
Registration date : 2008-03-12

Weekend plans Empty
PostSubject: Weekend plans   Weekend plans Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2008 10:51 pm

What's everyone up to? Our w/end is tomorrow really. I've had a call to say ds is coming for tea, not sure what else we're up to yet though Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://fingertipcrafts.wordpress.com/
Crafty Cat

Crafty Cat

Number of posts : 444

Weekend plans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weekend plans   Weekend plans Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2008 12:25 am

cat Hopefully a quiet day tomorrow but I am hoping to go to MFI to look at bathrooms, I've put up with a coloured suite for 6 years and I'm desparate to get a white one. I'd really like some fitted units with it but I don't think the budget will stretch that far.
Back to top Go down
Stickle Goddess

Stickle Goddess

Number of posts : 163

Weekend plans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weekend plans   Weekend plans Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2008 1:24 am

I'm going to have a nice lay in....and then I'm going to watch the replay of the grand prix as I really can't be bothered to get u at 4am lol.

I've got lots of crafting to do aswell so I'm going to crack on with as much as I can Smile
Back to top Go down
Dee Coopage

Dee Coopage

Number of posts : 351
Registration date : 2008-03-16

Weekend plans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weekend plans   Weekend plans Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2008 11:06 am

Woke up this morning feeling ill
Tried to sleep but i couldn't keep still
Got up to find it was half past five, Oh Yeah
Something tells me I'm going to be very tired!!
Laughing

Sleep

Also my mind was extremely active and I was mentally planning another 3 scrap books!! See what this hobby does to me! There's no stopping me now, I just hope I have time to do my cards as well! lol!
Back to top Go down
Mumfie

Mumfie

Number of posts : 13

Weekend plans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weekend plans   Weekend plans Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2008 12:00 pm

Morning everyone.
Hope everyone is having a good weekend.
Mine has been quiet and peaceful.
Hope to do some more cards today.

Luv Mumfie

PS Love the new forum, fairytips. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
crafty girls

crafty girls

Number of posts : 365

Weekend plans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weekend plans   Weekend plans Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2008 12:59 pm

Good Morning, I got up very early to watch the Grand Prix and no I wont say what happened, only it is BRILL!!!!!!!

Dont know what I'm doing for rest of day yet, I have to make little son an Easter Hat for wed morning. I got chicks, easter paper stuff etc, just need motivation now. They have a parade on holderness road at 10a.m and collect for charity so if you ladies are around, they go up to Village Road (pramland) cross over then down to Craven Street. They all have fancy hats or get dressed up. jocolor queen farao

Kids going to see 10000BC later, so quiet evening with them all out, think that calls for a long bubble bath, followed by chocky and refreshment lol!!!
Have a lovely day, think I may be falling asleep soon Sleep Sleep
Back to top Go down
Fairytips
Admin
Fairytips

Number of posts : 1020

Weekend plans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weekend plans   Weekend plans Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2008 7:20 pm

Sounds like a nice quiet Sunday for most. We've been shopping and done the chores, now it's play time I think bounce dd is buried in a box full of lego (I think dh is dying to get in there too), and I'm going to do some crafting flower
Back to top Go down
http://fingertipcrafts.wordpress.com/
Stickle Goddess

Stickle Goddess

Number of posts : 163

Weekend plans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weekend plans   Weekend plans Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2008 12:42 am

That sounds soooooo familiar Dee.....I go to sleep thinking about scrapbooks and LO's and card ideas....but the scrapbooks have really taken over lol!

I've got another free day tomorrow so I'm going to the gym about 7am tomorrow cos it's nice and quiet, then I'm going to ring gough and davy and see if OH's guitar case has arrived....then I'm going into OH's school tomorrow afternoon to mak cards with another class lol! ....so not such a free day he he he...

Oooo....but I've got a meal out in the evening with OH's aunty so that will be nice. i'm going to do some scrapping and make some cards if I have time too affraid
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Weekend plans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weekend plans   Weekend plans Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Weekend plans
Page 1 of 1