fingertipcrafts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
fingertipcrafts

cardmaking, scrapbooking, papercrafting

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Easter Sunday

Go down 
+2
Crafty Cat
Fairytips
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Fairytips
Admin
Fairytips

Number of posts : 1020
Registration date : 2008-03-12

Easter Sunday Empty
PostSubject: Easter Sunday   Easter Sunday Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 3:19 pm

Hello everyone Cool

We went to see my sister down in Cambridge yesterday... my Auntyness is approaching fast Very Happy Dd had a Easter egg hunt to do, and had to follow little bunny footprints around the house to find the eggs Very Happy Ds came too and we had a lovely day out Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://fingertipcrafts.wordpress.com/
Crafty Cat

Crafty Cat

Number of posts : 444

Easter Sunday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Easter Sunday   Easter Sunday Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 8:22 pm

All we seem to have done is eat this easter! Friday we had a huge plate of fish and chips, Saturday we went out for lunch to celebrate my Grandads 88th birthday, yesterday we had a huge lunch at my mums and today we went out for lunch again. All very nice but I'm feeling at bit bloated at the moment and I haven't even had any chocolate! (mainly because I didn't get any - I had to buy my own at tesco this morning)
Back to top Go down
Fairytips
Admin
Fairytips

Easter Sunday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Easter Sunday   Easter Sunday Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 8:36 pm

My sister and her hubby exchanged eggs with us, so we could be having some yummy chocolate tonight. We've just got back from a big shop at Tescos and shouldn't need to shop for anything except some milk and bread for ages Very Happy It's nice to have someone else cook the lunch though, isn't it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Crafty Cat

Crafty Cat

Easter Sunday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Easter Sunday   Easter Sunday Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 9:16 pm

cat Definately, my mums sunday lunch is excellent, far better than I can do.
Back to top Go down
craftysmurf

craftysmurf

Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2008-03-21

Easter Sunday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Easter Sunday   Easter Sunday Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 9:27 pm

i did an easter egg hunt and built 5 snowmen with the children, and that was before 8 am dont think the neighbours were impressed but the children were up at 5.30 and i had to find something to do as they had found an egg each and ate everything in it lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Fairytips
Admin
Fairytips

Easter Sunday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Easter Sunday   Easter Sunday Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 9:29 pm

craftysmurf wrote:
i did an easter egg hunt and built 5 snowmen with the children, and that was before 8 am dont think the neighbours were impressed but the children were up at 5.30

I didn't know there was any such time geek We didn't get any snowmen built as we went out for the day, dd said it should have been like this at Christmas Very Happy
Back to top Go down
crafty girls

crafty girls

Number of posts : 365

Easter Sunday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Easter Sunday   Easter Sunday Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 12:28 am

Hi everyone, hope you all enjoyed easter and managed to keep warm. Glad you got to see your sister fairytips, wasn't sure if weather was going to be ok to drive there. My friend attempted to go to Lancashire but had to turn back as weather was atrocious.
We just spend the day in eating too!! I got a brill egg from Tesco this morning, a White chocolate Creme Brulee and it was only £2.50!!!!!!! Bargain or what??? I love white chocolate Laughing
Back to top Go down
Dee Coopage

Dee Coopage

Number of posts : 351
Registration date : 2008-03-16

Easter Sunday Empty
PostSubject: Easter Sunday   Easter Sunday Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 10:33 am

Hi Everyone

Hope you've all enjoyed the break. I exchanged eggs with my OH, he gave me a white chocolate one complete with raspberry truffles. I too seem to have eaten rather a lot over the weekend, there's just so many nice things!

I spent Friday night making cards and yesterday afternoon I did 3 pages for my scrap book but that's all I've managed craftingwise. I have to give my company car back next Friday so we went looking for a cheap car yesterday. Didn't find anything but think we'll be better off with the private sales.

Switched tv on over breakfast and there was Audrey Sibbert! I have never seen her on TV before and it seemed weird after seeing her at the shop on Saturday!!

Anyway have to go to work now Sad
Back to top Go down
craftysmurf

craftysmurf

Easter Sunday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Easter Sunday   Easter Sunday Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2008 11:04 pm

Fairytips wrote:
craftysmurf wrote:
i did an easter egg hunt and built 5 snowmen with the children, and that was before 8 am dont think the neighbours were impressed but the children were up at 5.30

I didn't know there was any such time geek We didn't get any snowmen built as we went out for the day, dd said it should have been like this at Christmas Very Happy

My children are up at that time most days lol!

it is a lovely time of day so peaceful lol!
Back to top Go down
Crafty Cat

Crafty Cat

Easter Sunday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Easter Sunday   Easter Sunday Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 12:30 pm

cat What is it with kids, mine have to be dragged out of their beds on a school day but during holidays they get up early! Also when we go away on holiday and we would like them to stay up late they are falling asleep on their feet yet at home they never want to go to bed! scratch
Back to top Go down
Fairytips
Admin
Fairytips

Easter Sunday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Easter Sunday   Easter Sunday Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 2:23 pm

Dd seems to be up the same time whatever time she goes to bed, so if she stays up, she just gets tired the next day Sleep

I'm sure 5.30 is a peaceful time of day.... except for my snoring Laughing Shocked
Back to top Go down
crafty girls

crafty girls

Number of posts : 365

Easter Sunday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Easter Sunday   Easter Sunday Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 2:43 pm

My little son gets up earlier on weekends and holidays too, and it doesn't matter what time he goes to bed either. He does get cranky though if he had late night and early morning (or is that just males in general)lol!!!!
Back to top Go down
Fairytips
Admin
Fairytips

Easter Sunday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Easter Sunday   Easter Sunday Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 2:57 pm

lol!

Nah... girls too Very Happy
Back to top Go down
craftysmurf

craftysmurf

Easter Sunday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Easter Sunday   Easter Sunday Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 5:41 pm

crafty girls wrote:
My little son gets up earlier on weekends and holidays too, and it doesn't matter what time he goes to bed either. He does get cranky though if he had late night and early morning (or is that just males in general)lol!!!!

my little girl is 4 and shes just as bad lol!

hoping when she starts school it might tire her out lol!
Back to top Go down
Fairytips
Admin
Fairytips

Easter Sunday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Easter Sunday   Easter Sunday Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 8:13 pm

I remember dd being very tired when she started school, definitely for the first term... they get used to it though Very Happy
Back to top Go down
chrisdecember

chrisdecember

Number of posts : 27

Easter Sunday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Easter Sunday   Easter Sunday Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2008 12:56 pm

Good friday went to Etton and Cherry burton to see some friends, their church were performing a passion play starting at Etton church and scenes at different parts on the road to Cherry burton church finishing on easter sunday with the resurection it was very moving to see it in the flesh so to speak good food for thought.
even managed to stay dry. sunny sunny
Back to top Go down
Fairytips
Admin
Fairytips

Easter Sunday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Easter Sunday   Easter Sunday Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2008 2:01 pm

Wow, something different Very Happy Glad it stayed dry for you sunny
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Easter Sunday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Easter Sunday   Easter Sunday Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Easter Sunday
Page 1 of 1