fingertipcrafts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
fingertipcrafts

cardmaking, scrapbooking, papercrafting

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Hull's sporty Sunday

Go down 
+2
Dee Coopage
Fairytips
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Fairytips
Admin
Fairytips

Number of posts : 1020
Registration date : 2008-03-12

Hull's sporty Sunday Empty
PostSubject: Hull's sporty Sunday   Hull's sporty Sunday Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 6:34 pm

Are you watching the football or the rugby? Dh is usually a rugby fan, but is more interested in the footie today...me... just crafting Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://fingertipcrafts.wordpress.com/
Dee Coopage

Dee Coopage

Number of posts : 351
Registration date : 2008-03-16

PostSubject: Re: Hull's sporty Sunday   Hull's sporty Sunday Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 6:46 pm

I'm on here to get away from it. We don't have Sky - only Freeview so DH has that awful channel on where you can't see what's happening, but you can watch the commentators who are watching the match!! Can't see the point at all!! Rolling Eyes I'm toying with the idea of washing my new car (well it's new to me but not brand new!) I usually do this the once and then the novelty wears off!! Laughing Of course if there was a downpour I wouldn't have to do it ...... must try that raindance again!! Twisted Evil

I've just signed up for my first go at mystery shopping so looking forward to doing that!
Back to top Go down
Stickle Goddess

Stickle Goddess

Number of posts : 163

PostSubject: Re: Hull's sporty Sunday   Hull's sporty Sunday Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 8:20 pm

I was at the pub watching the rugby but it got so noisy that I retreated to Phill's parent's house to get some peace and quiet and catch up with you guys.....I know Hull lost at the footie....just hope they win the rugger (FC that is....not that thieving team from the other side of the city!!)
Back to top Go down
crafty girls

crafty girls

Number of posts : 365

PostSubject: Re: Hull's sporty Sunday   Hull's sporty Sunday Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 9:36 pm

We been watching the snooker, listening to the footy and rugby, brill result for HKR!! Not surprised about Hull (footy) not going through to prem yet, personally I dont think they will fare too good in play offs either.
Other than that I been just doing general house stuff.
Did anyone see the Lord Mayors Parade yesterday?? We missed it as DD got the time wrong, but to be honest I wasnt that fussed anyway, I took little son to Asda instead and got him 6 cars to play with. I didn't fancy going into park as it gets so full and I not good in crowds.
Anyone doing anything bank hol monday??
We not decided yet, see what weather brings first I think.
Back to top Go down
Crafty Cat

Crafty Cat

Number of posts : 444

PostSubject: Re: Hull's sporty Sunday   Hull's sporty Sunday Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 12:40 pm

cat Didn't see any of the sport this weekend because we were away with the MIL affraid , not that I'm into sport but my husband likes a bit of footy so he was glad of the excuse to find a shop so he could listen on his car radio. Didn't get much crafting done either just a little bit of decoupage on Sunday.

I'm a bit like you about washing cars Dee, I tend to wait for it to rain but unfortunately that doesn't help with cleaning the inside! Mine is a disgrace so I'm thankful that its only the kids that go in it Embarassed . Let us know how the mystery shopping goes.
Back to top Go down
Fairytips
Admin
Fairytips

PostSubject: Re: Hull's sporty Sunday   Hull's sporty Sunday Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 3:43 pm

Dee Coopage wrote:

I've just signed up for my first go at mystery shopping so looking forward to doing that!

What is it?
Back to top Go down
Dee Coopage

Dee Coopage

PostSubject: Re: Hull's sporty Sunday   Hull's sporty Sunday Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 12:11 pm

It should have been lunch at Pizza Hut, however it was cancelled so I never got to go. Crying or Very sad The more I look at this, the more cynical I am becoming about it. Not sure if I will pursue this new career!! scratch
Back to top Go down
Fairytips
Admin
Fairytips

PostSubject: Re: Hull's sporty Sunday   Hull's sporty Sunday Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 12:37 pm

Sorry, being a bit dim here... geek Still don't get the mystery shopping thing... what are you meant to do? Shame about PHut lunch though!!!
Back to top Go down
matildasmum

matildasmum

Number of posts : 537
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Hull's sporty Sunday   Hull's sporty Sunday Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 2:42 pm

mystery shoppers are the bane of my life!!!!
i know they have a job to do, but i wish they would try n remember we are only human, sometimes we have really bad days, n in the grand scheme of things is it really that big a deal if we dont ask you if you want help packing your bags (especially at the basket tills), it's not as if we where asked to pack we wouldn't, it's just that when you ask the same questions all day up to 5 days a week sometimes you may forget but it doesn't mean we're not willing, just tired.
and the very fact that we have to go throught the same 'speech' with every customer all day every day does mean we forget the odd thing here or there, we are human not robots, n i wish they would treat us like it. but they seem to stiff in their marking it's just about impossible to get it right all the time, but believe me we do try, n surely that's what counts, n i'm sure they can tell the difference between a friendly operator n a bored/uninterested one.
chell
x
Back to top Go down
https://s266.photobucket.com/albums/ii250/matildasmum_bucket/?act
crafty girls

crafty girls

Number of posts : 365

PostSubject: Re: Hull's sporty Sunday   Hull's sporty Sunday Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 11:26 pm

Did anyone watch any of the sport on TV today?? I watched a fab Grand Prix, listened to the footy then the Rugby, then watched last 20mins or so of rugby before sitting in the sun to Top my tan up lol!! I did manage to do my ironing too, so been a good crafty girl!!
Back to top Go down
Dee Coopage

Dee Coopage

PostSubject: Re: Hull's sporty Sunday   Hull's sporty Sunday Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 11:13 am

matildasmum wrote:
mystery shoppers are the bane of my life!!!!
i know they have a job to do, but i wish they would try n remember we are only human, sometimes we have really bad days, n in the grand scheme of things is it really that big a deal if we dont ask you if you want help packing your bags (especially at the basket tills), it's not as if we where asked to pack we wouldn't, it's just that when you ask the same questions all day up to 5 days a week sometimes you may forget but it doesn't mean we're not willing, just tired.
and the very fact that we have to go throught the same 'speech' with every customer all day every day does mean we forget the odd thing here or there, we are human not robots, n i wish they would treat us like it. but they seem to stiff in their marking it's just about impossible to get it right all the time, but believe me we do try, n surely that's what counts, n i'm sure they can tell the difference between a friendly operator n a bored/uninterested one.
chell
x

affraid Bit scared now after MM's rant!! affraid

Anyway FT, for your benefit, a mystery shopper goes on an assignment to wherever to check the quality of service and the quality of the product. So like in Pizza Hut's case you go and check the outside to make sure it's clean and tidy, then you go inside and there are set things that should happen, for example the time taken for you to be acknowledged etc. Then you have to check the food to make sure it falls within the acceptable levels. You check the rest rooms and then after you have left you complete a report and send it in to the mystery shopping company.

The ones that I have looked into don't involve us checking that the employee follows an exact script, it's more about them being genuine and friendly.

I have been on the receiving end of poor customer service too many times in the past, so I think it's a good thing. It also gives us the opportunity to really praise someone if they impress us. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Fairytips
Admin
Fairytips

PostSubject: Re: Hull's sporty Sunday   Hull's sporty Sunday Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 11:29 am

I see... think I'd like that job... if I could do lots of shopping that is Very Happy
Back to top Go down
matildasmum

matildasmum

Number of posts : 537
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Hull's sporty Sunday   Hull's sporty Sunday Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 5:55 pm

sorry dee, not meant to scare, it's not the mystery shopper per-se, it's all the chuffing rigmarole our lot heap on us so that we can 'deliver good customer service' they get so worked up when shopper due in that we hear nothing else for days, my customers get the same service no matter who they are and as i loathe bad service of any kind (it's the height of bad manners) i always do my best to make each customer feel welcome, unrushed and helped.
some days i dont feel like it but i still do it, sometimes i have off days (as does the rest of the world), so i think that the least the company can do is put it place a system whereby we are acknowledged as being 'human' with feelings n not just robots reacting to a given stimuli.
that's what i meant by bane of my life m8,
i know that i work for a company that delivers probably the best customer service, but i would be happier being treated as a person rather than a stepford-wife.
sorry to go on m8, i'm not that bad honest, ask FT, lol!
chell
x
Back to top Go down
https://s266.photobucket.com/albums/ii250/matildasmum_bucket/?act
Dee Coopage

Dee Coopage

PostSubject: Re: Hull's sporty Sunday   Hull's sporty Sunday Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 7:45 pm

Thanks MM. I wasn't that scared honest!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Fairytips
Admin
Fairytips

PostSubject: Re: Hull's sporty Sunday   Hull's sporty Sunday Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 8:21 pm

I'll vouch for her being a snuggly bunnykins really albino lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hull's sporty Sunday   Hull's sporty Sunday Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hull's sporty Sunday
Page 1 of 1