fingertipcrafts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
fingertipcrafts

cardmaking, scrapbooking, papercrafting

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Stickle Goddess Birthday

Go down 
+2
Stickle Goddess
Dee Coopage
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Dee Coopage

Dee Coopage

Number of posts : 351
Registration date : 2008-03-16

Stickle Goddess Birthday Empty
PostSubject: Stickle Goddess Birthday   Stickle Goddess Birthday Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 3:35 pm

Don't forget it's SG's birthday on Monday. She's a bit quiet on the forum at the moment, but I know she will appreciate everyone wishing her a Happy Day! cheers
Back to top Go down
Stickle Goddess

Stickle Goddess

Number of posts : 163
Registration date : 2008-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Stickle Goddess Birthday   Stickle Goddess Birthday Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 10:25 am

Aww thank you Dee.....I'm looking forward to opening my card from you when I get home Smile

And I know I have a card from someone else but it's a suprise till I open it....so I shall say my thanks tomorrow Smile

Better get to work now.....it'll fly by and be over soon so I can get on with partying!!!
Back to top Go down
Fairytips
Admin
Fairytips

Number of posts : 1020

PostSubject: Re: Stickle Goddess Birthday   Stickle Goddess Birthday Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 1:33 pm

Happy Birthday to you

Happy Birthday to you

Happy Birthday dear... stickle goddess.......

Happy Birthday to you

Have a brill day, and ebjoy your evening cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
http://fingertipcrafts.wordpress.com/
Stickle Goddess

Stickle Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Stickle Goddess Birthday   Stickle Goddess Birthday Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 2:29 pm

Thank you FT!!! And thank you again for Saturday....I've done nothing but play....even covered a cd in it with some cosmic shimmer on top and then set it with hairspray so it's a really cool pattern.....loving the alcohol inks!!!!
Back to top Go down
Crafty Cat

Crafty Cat

Number of posts : 444

PostSubject: Re: Stickle Goddess Birthday   Stickle Goddess Birthday Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 3:33 pm

cat Happy Birthday SG, have a good one...
Back to top Go down
crafty girls

crafty girls

Number of posts : 365

PostSubject: Re: Stickle Goddess Birthday   Stickle Goddess Birthday Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 3:40 pm

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SG Have a great day queen queen
Back to top Go down
matildasmum

matildasmum

Number of posts : 537
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Stickle Goddess Birthday   Stickle Goddess Birthday Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 8:59 pm

happy birthday SG, i think the other card is from me m8,
i dropped it in ages ago, as i say i'm going to the shop n summat crops up n i dont make it, so i took it with me when i got my big shot. so thanx to FT n ES for looking after it for me.

chell
x
Back to top Go down
https://s266.photobucket.com/albums/ii250/matildasmum_bucket/?act
Stickle Goddess

Stickle Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Stickle Goddess Birthday   Stickle Goddess Birthday Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 10:15 am

A huge thank you to Dee and MM and FT for the beautiful birthday cards, they're so yummy and have pride of place on the breakfast bar next to the biggest bunch of flowers I've ever seen from my OH.

It's looks really pretty in my living room now Smile

My OH got me some beautiful flowers and I've decided I'm going to desimate them and press some to use on a scrapbook LO (always thinking!!!) They're really autumnal oranges and yellows with some lovely foliage so I was thinking a nice autumnal page with some pics of the park behind us.......

I had a wonderful day and can't wait to come to the shop on Saturday and spend some of my birthday money he he he he he he bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
Dee Coopage

Dee Coopage

Number of posts : 351
Registration date : 2008-03-16

PostSubject: Re: Stickle Goddess Birthday   Stickle Goddess Birthday Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 9:33 pm

Pleased you had a good day SG Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stickle Goddess Birthday   Stickle Goddess Birthday Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stickle Goddess Birthday
Page 1 of 1