fingertipcrafts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
fingertipcrafts

cardmaking, scrapbooking, papercrafting

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Birthday in December

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
chrissiepops

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-04-23

Birthday in December Empty
PostSubject: Birthday in December   Birthday in December Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 1:34 am

Hi Just joined today - was in the shop earlier with my husband - my birthday is the 24th December.

Chrissiepops
Back to top Go down
Fairytips
Admin
Fairytips

Number of posts : 1020
Registration date : 2008-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Birthday in December   Birthday in December Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 11:24 am

Christmas eve baby Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://fingertipcrafts.wordpress.com/
crafty girls

crafty girls

Number of posts : 365

PostSubject: Re: Birthday in December   Birthday in December Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 5:18 pm

Hi chrissiepops, welcome to the forum,
Hi everyone else, me not been around for few days as been poorly yet again, getting fed up now, going back to docs next week. My throat is really sore so cant talk much (yes I know, thats good news for those of you who know I can chat for England).LIttle son off school with it too. Hubby started coughing last night night so it will obviously be worse for him lol!!!
On a different note, pleased the forum has been sorted, I wouldn't log on before as I kept getting flashing ads when viewing and was worried about spy stuff.
Back to top Go down
Fairytips
Admin
Fairytips

Number of posts : 1020

PostSubject: Re: Birthday in December   Birthday in December Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 12:54 am

crafty girls wrote:
pleased the forum has been sorted, I wouldn't log on before as I kept getting flashing ads when viewing and was worried about spy stuff.

?? shouldn't be any ads??
Back to top Go down
http://fingertipcrafts.wordpress.com/
crafty girls

crafty girls

Number of posts : 365

PostSubject: Re: Birthday in December   Birthday in December Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 3:24 pm

There was an ad where your fingertips logo was, like before,but thats ok now, also there where "yachting club, sail club etc" coming on another link with this one, again all ok now but it was for about 2-3 days, I checked all my settings etc and they were fine and as it was just this site just assumed it was a fault. Anyway all fine now thank goodness.

Me still feeling a bit crappy today, not got nothing planned, just gonna chill and watch the snooker.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Birthday in December   Birthday in December Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Birthday in December
Page 1 of 1