fingertipcrafts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
fingertipcrafts

cardmaking, scrapbooking, papercrafting

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Birthday Help

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Crafty Cat

Crafty Cat

Number of posts : 444
Registration date : 2008-03-12

Birthday Help Empty
PostSubject: Birthday Help   Birthday Help Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 1:20 pm

cat Its Katies 5th Birthday in a few weeks and I'm really stuck what to get her, any ideas anyone? Everything I can think of she's got in one form or another.
Back to top Go down
Fairytips
Admin
Fairytips

Number of posts : 1020

Birthday Help Empty
PostSubject: Re: Birthday Help   Birthday Help Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 2:00 pm

Hmmm.... difficult scratch Imogen had a bike for her last birthday, and I haven't a clue what to even think about for Christmas. Is she having a party?
Back to top Go down
http://fingertipcrafts.wordpress.com/
Crafty Cat

Crafty Cat

Birthday Help Empty
PostSubject: Re: Birthday Help   Birthday Help Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 2:57 pm

cat She is having a party so she'll get lots of 'gifts' from that, so I wanted to get something a bit special but not too expensive!. She got a bike 2 christmas ago which she's nearly grown out of but I was thinking of that for christmas this year because Jess wants a Nintendo DS! The family are asking what she wants as well!
Back to top Go down
matildasmum

matildasmum

Number of posts : 537
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Birthday Help Empty
PostSubject: Re: Birthday Help   Birthday Help Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 4:05 pm

you could all make wish lists, that way you have her wants ready thought of by her, very craftily extracted as a family exercise purely for fun!!

it's what i used to do with my boys.
chell
x
Back to top Go down
https://s266.photobucket.com/albums/ii250/matildasmum_bucket/?act
Crafty Cat

Crafty Cat

Birthday Help Empty
PostSubject: Re: Birthday Help   Birthday Help Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 5:14 pm

cat We have asked what she wants but everything seems to be furry with four legs and we've got enough of those already Laughing
Back to top Go down
crafty girls

crafty girls

Number of posts : 365

Birthday Help Empty
PostSubject: Re: Birthday Help   Birthday Help Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 8:49 pm

My friends little girl got Brats and High school Musical stuff for her 5th birthday earlier this year, it is hard though getting them what they like. We just had my little sons 8th birthday, he was easy to buy for as he is into Lego, Transformers, he loves cars and has a DS, (thats not much help is it lol!!)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Birthday Help Empty
PostSubject: Re: Birthday Help   Birthday Help Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Birthday Help
Page 1 of 1