fingertipcrafts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
fingertipcrafts

cardmaking, scrapbooking, papercrafting

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

QUIET FORUM

Go down 
+2
matildasmum
crafty girls
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
crafty girls

crafty girls

Number of posts : 365
Registration date : 2008-03-12

QUIET FORUM Empty
PostSubject: QUIET FORUM   QUIET FORUM Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 6:36 pm

Where is everyone?? hope you all not been beamed up by aliens, what you all been up to? Me had quite a busy week, trying to catch up on house stuff cos I hopefully gonna paint my hall and staircase next week. I got my paint earlier this year, its 2 shades of pink (for top and bottom) Then gonna clean carpet as its gopping (very dirty lol) Hubby going back to work monday so no interuptions hopefully!
Went to see consultant for hubbys finger today and he got it injected with steroid, (he got trigger finger) then we went to Blacksmiths Arms for a couple beers, I had orange cos I was driving.
Then came back and sat in the sun to top up tan.
Back to top Go down
matildasmum

matildasmum

Number of posts : 537
Registration date : 2008-03-14

QUIET FORUM Empty
PostSubject: Re: QUIET FORUM   QUIET FORUM Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 3:53 pm

hiya, it has been very quiet,
i pop on of an evening and read the posts, if there are any.
i've been busy doing samples for a possible client.
i'm trying to find some sentiment stamps, looking for 'thank you' , 'thinking of you', 'just for you' and happy birthday, want plain words with a flourish at each end, have seen one but would like to get them the same style so have been looking at sets.
been using cupcake cd 'pot pourri' and trying different cd's.

chell
x
Back to top Go down
https://s266.photobucket.com/albums/ii250/matildasmum_bucket/?act
crafty girls

crafty girls

QUIET FORUM Empty
PostSubject: Re: QUIET FORUM   QUIET FORUM Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 9:56 pm

Hiya chell, have sent you pm, hope you find what you're looking for. Me got some of that flocking snow today from fairytips, I got white and pink, also got some more stickles, got quite a collection now.

We went to garden centre today and we got somewinter pansies and some "pot mums" in bright yellow, they will brighten the front up as the summer flowers are just about gone.
Back to top Go down
Juliebird40

Juliebird40

Number of posts : 68
Registration date : 2008-06-02

QUIET FORUM Empty
PostSubject: Re: QUIET FORUM   QUIET FORUM Icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2008 5:53 pm

Fairytips wrote:

Hey fairytips have you lost your voice, nothing written on your last 2 posts?

I've been scrapping- haven't done much through the school holidays but getting together with a group of mums from school to scrap once a month.
Got a new cupboard to put my stash in at the weekend so got really excited bounce and dd stayed at my mum and dads so had a me day. Had a bbq with mil yestersday so not quite as mich fun Sleep

Julie flower
Back to top Go down
crafty girls

crafty girls

QUIET FORUM Empty
PostSubject: Re: QUIET FORUM   QUIET FORUM Icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2008 9:47 pm

perhaps fairytips whispering lol!
Back to top Go down
Dee Coopage

Dee Coopage

Number of posts : 351
Registration date : 2008-03-16

QUIET FORUM Empty
PostSubject: Re: QUIET FORUM   QUIET FORUM Icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2008 11:03 pm

It is really quiet isn't it. Mind you it's been almost a week since I've been on for a proper look. Nice to see you on Saturday MM, I think we have met before, yonks ago, in the days of Lasers and Romeos... Smile
Back to top Go down
matildasmum

matildasmum

QUIET FORUM Empty
PostSubject: Re: QUIET FORUM   QUIET FORUM Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 10:38 am

flippin eck dee really!
ow did you remember that? did you know my ex? lots did, lol.
lasers eh, blimey, i dunno how i dont member you then, i dont normally forget a face, you might also member my OH he was around then, he got well around, lol. sallis ring a bell?
nice to meet you anyway, sorry we didn't chat longer.
chell
x
Back to top Go down
Fairytips
Admin
Fairytips

Number of posts : 1020

QUIET FORUM Empty
PostSubject: Re: QUIET FORUM   QUIET FORUM Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 11:34 am

Bit confused... scratch don't know what happened geek

Sorry didn't get chance to speak with either of you properly on Sat (Dee & MM), but really nice to see you both Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://fingertipcrafts.wordpress.com/
Crafty Cat

Crafty Cat

Number of posts : 444

QUIET FORUM Empty
PostSubject: Re: QUIET FORUM   QUIET FORUM Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 2:27 pm

cat Hello, I'm still here. Been a bit busy with Katies birthday but thats all done and dusted, so now I can concentrate on my crafting and hopefully chatting on here if there is anyone to chat to Laughing
Back to top Go down
crafty girls

crafty girls

QUIET FORUM Empty
PostSubject: Re: QUIET FORUM   QUIET FORUM Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 4:18 pm

Just finished painting my hall and stairs, it looks very nice. Its amazing how you can get on when the men folk dont get under your feet!!
Hopefully gonna get cleaned up soon then planning on doing a bit of card stuff later.
Back to top Go down
Fairytips
Admin
Fairytips

QUIET FORUM Empty
PostSubject: Re: QUIET FORUM   QUIET FORUM Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 7:01 pm

Crafty Cat wrote:
cat Hello, I'm still here. Been a bit busy with Katies birthday but thats all done and dusted, so now I can concentrate on my crafting and hopefully chatting on here if there is anyone to chat to Laughing

Did she have a lovely day, what pressies did she get Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Crafty Cat

Crafty Cat

QUIET FORUM Empty
PostSubject: Re: QUIET FORUM   QUIET FORUM Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 8:02 pm

cat She really enjoyed her party and she got loads of stuff from her friends, all girly dolls, dressing up etc. We got her a pink cd player and a Bratz doll so not much really but we decided not to buy for the sake of it.
Back to top Go down
Fairytips
Admin
Fairytips

QUIET FORUM Empty
PostSubject: Re: QUIET FORUM   QUIET FORUM Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 11:49 pm

Sounds like fab pressies Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Dee Coopage

Dee Coopage

QUIET FORUM Empty
PostSubject: Re: QUIET FORUM   QUIET FORUM Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 8:58 pm

Crafty Cat wrote:

Welcom back CC. x Smile
Back to top Go down
Dee Coopage

Dee Coopage

QUIET FORUM Empty
PostSubject: Re: QUIET FORUM   QUIET FORUM Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 9:01 pm

matildasmum wrote:
flippin eck dee really!
ow did you remember that? did you know my ex? lots did, lol.
lasers eh, blimey, i dunno how i dont member you then, i dont normally forget a face, you might also member my OH he was around then, he got well around, lol. sallis ring a bell?
nice to meet you anyway, sorry we didn't chat longer.
chell
x

If my memory serves me right you had much bigger "rock" hair back then, I did too and mine was bright orange! Very Happy Think I remember your Ex - worked for Selby's tavel and was a friend of the guy who had Rock Not Pop - record shop. Did you have a black n red leather? Don't recognise your OH name but may know him by sight. I look back fondly on those times drunken
Back to top Go down
Fairytips
Admin
Fairytips

QUIET FORUM Empty
PostSubject: Re: QUIET FORUM   QUIET FORUM Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 9:04 pm

crafty girls wrote:
Just finished painting my hall and stairs, it looks very nice. Its amazing how you can get on when the men folk dont get under your feet!!
Hopefully gonna get cleaned up soon then planning on doing a bit of card stuff later.

That didn't take long bounce Did you try the foam out?
Back to top Go down
crafty girls

crafty girls

QUIET FORUM Empty
PostSubject: Re: QUIET FORUM   QUIET FORUM Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 11:56 pm

No not yet, was too tired today, planning on doing it in the next couple days,will let you know results.
Back to top Go down
Fairytips
Admin
Fairytips

QUIET FORUM Empty
PostSubject: Re: QUIET FORUM   QUIET FORUM Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 11:18 am

Saw it advertised on TV... looked impressive Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Crafty Cat

Crafty Cat

QUIET FORUM Empty
PostSubject: Re: QUIET FORUM   QUIET FORUM Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 7:49 pm

cat Everyones vanished again! Hope you are all doing something exciting, not just bogged down with the housework Laughing
Back to top Go down
Fairytips
Admin
Fairytips

QUIET FORUM Empty
PostSubject: Re: QUIET FORUM   QUIET FORUM Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 9:22 pm

Sorry, just been busy, and trying to keep warm... bounce

Really ready for the Christmas break... Sleep
Back to top Go down
Dee Coopage

Dee Coopage

QUIET FORUM Empty
PostSubject: Re: QUIET FORUM   QUIET FORUM Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 10:23 pm

DH's birthday so we had a few days off. Awake at 4am on the day as he was sooo excited!! He was getting a new XBox. Not seen much of him since!!

Making Xmas cards, xmas shopping and working on my fancy dress outfits - St Trinnians next week and 70s the week after - v.excited rendeer
Back to top Go down
matildasmum

matildasmum

QUIET FORUM Empty
PostSubject: Re: QUIET FORUM   QUIET FORUM Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 12:12 am

working, christmas shopping and comissioned cards.
had the whole day from 3pm to play and all i've done is slob about, lol
when i'm busy i long for time so i can play, then when i have it, i dont, can anyone explain why?

chell
x
Back to top Go down
Dee Coopage

Dee Coopage

QUIET FORUM Empty
PostSubject: Re: QUIET FORUM   QUIET FORUM Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 10:56 pm

I think when you actually have time to stop you appreciate a bit of slobbing about time, although you probably slob about in a guilty fashion if you're anything like me, thinking of all the things you should be doing! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Crafty Cat

Crafty Cat

QUIET FORUM Empty
PostSubject: Re: QUIET FORUM   QUIET FORUM Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 11:05 pm

cat I've done something really silly, I've joined a Gym affraid so now I have less time for slobbing (love it!) and crafting! Think I may have a screw loose somewhere!
Back to top Go down
matildasmum

matildasmum

QUIET FORUM Empty
PostSubject: Re: QUIET FORUM   QUIET FORUM Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 12:01 pm

well at least yesterday i did manage something! made my step-daughters xmas card for her new boyfriend, she had specific ideas and i did a traditional card and got in everything she'd asked for, now just need to wait and see if it's ok. also did her a card for her sister, who's baby was due last friday (not the one just gone!) she has seen that and loves it, just waiting for the event to put baby's name on it, lol. think she'd found some handles and is hanging on for better weather, lol.

i aim to get the cosmic shimmers out today, i have some gold pigment i can add so i'm going to try it out.

i shall have to see about bagging me some of those glimmer mists. if anyone is interested
glenda waterworth has done some u-tube demo's. there is one for glimmer mists too, she is a reg on the other forum i go on and told us about the demo's, it gives a great idea how to start to use them and the demo for a lovely demograph (?) is great too.

chell
x
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

QUIET FORUM Empty
PostSubject: Re: QUIET FORUM   QUIET FORUM Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

QUIET FORUM
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next