fingertipcrafts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
fingertipcrafts

cardmaking, scrapbooking, papercrafting

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Sorry I haven't been on the forum.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mumfie

Mumfie

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2008-03-12

Sorry I haven't been on the forum. Empty
PostSubject: Sorry I haven't been on the forum.   Sorry I haven't been on the forum. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 8:56 am

Hi all.

Sorry I haven't been on the forum in such a long time, but things have been a bit hectic.
Had a car accident in June, and have only just got my car back. Had to have most of the front replaced, then they found out that my air conditioning had been damaged and all of that had to be replaced.
And I've been having physio on my shoulder, hadn't realised I'd hurt myself that much, couldn't raise my arm or lift anything. But everything is getting back to normal at last.

Anyway hope everyone is ok and is having a lovely summer. Smile

Mumfie
Back to top Go down
Fairytips
Admin
Fairytips

Number of posts : 1020
Registration date : 2008-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Sorry I haven't been on the forum.   Sorry I haven't been on the forum. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 11:24 am

Hi Mumfie Very Happy glad to hear your shoulder is getting better flower Good to see you back, come and chat with us, and wake us up Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://fingertipcrafts.wordpress.com/
matildasmum

matildasmum

Number of posts : 537
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Sorry I haven't been on the forum.   Sorry I haven't been on the forum. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 11:49 am

hello mumfie, glad you are now doing well, sorry to hear bout your accident it must have been awful.
take care,
chell
x
Back to top Go down
https://s266.photobucket.com/albums/ii250/matildasmum_bucket/?act
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sorry I haven't been on the forum.   Sorry I haven't been on the forum. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sorry I haven't been on the forum.
Page 1 of 1