fingertipcrafts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
fingertipcrafts

cardmaking, scrapbooking, papercrafting

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

All is quiet

Go down 
+3
craftysmurf
Fairytips
Crafty Cat
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Crafty Cat

Crafty Cat

Number of posts : 444
Registration date : 2008-03-12

All is quiet Empty
PostSubject: All is quiet   All is quiet Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2008 12:07 pm

cat Its gone very quiet on here the last few days, how is everyone? Are you all too busy eating easter chocolate to type lol!

My kids are away at grandmas for a few days and hubby was out last night so I managed to get 2 1/2 scrapbook pages done and tonight we are going out with some friends we haven't seen for a while.
Back to top Go down
Crafty Cat

Crafty Cat

All is quiet Empty
PostSubject: Re: All is quiet   All is quiet Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2008 3:31 pm

cat Hello is there anybody there?
Back to top Go down
Fairytips
Admin
Fairytips

Number of posts : 1020

All is quiet Empty
PostSubject: Re: All is quiet   All is quiet Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2008 9:38 pm

Hi... I'm here... Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Tired and cold this evening. We stayed at work an extra hour and a half to put out lots of new stock that had arrived (wow... there was so much, we're bursting at the seams).

Wish the weather would pick up a bit, get rid of this chilly freeze rendeer

Have a good night out, and enjoy your child free time Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://fingertipcrafts.wordpress.com/
craftysmurf

craftysmurf

Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2008-03-21

All is quiet Empty
PostSubject: Re: All is quiet   All is quiet Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2008 11:05 pm

child free time i can only dream lol! have a great time lol!
Back to top Go down
Crafty Cat

Crafty Cat

All is quiet Empty
PostSubject: Re: All is quiet   All is quiet Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 12:25 pm

cat Had a lovely time, thank you - though I am feeling a little 'tired' this morning!
Hubby is going to collect the girls after work so hopefully I might get a bit of crafty time before they get back.
Back to top Go down
Fairytips
Admin
Fairytips

All is quiet Empty
PostSubject: Re: All is quiet   All is quiet Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 2:24 pm

Did you go anywhere nice? Yes, craft while you can Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Crafty Cat

Crafty Cat

All is quiet Empty
PostSubject: Re: All is quiet   All is quiet Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 2:48 pm

cat We went to a new place in beverley called the ranch, they do fancy burgers, pizza and the like. It was a really nice place, quite small and not too 'stuffy' like some restaurants can be, ie we could take the kids without worrying about them sitting still and being quiet. Prices weren't bad either.
Back to top Go down
Fairytips
Admin
Fairytips

All is quiet Empty
PostSubject: Re: All is quiet   All is quiet Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 2:55 pm

Like the sound of that Very Happy
Back to top Go down
crafty girls

crafty girls

Number of posts : 365

All is quiet Empty
PostSubject: Re: All is quiet   All is quiet Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 11:39 pm

It sounds lovely, although if foods on the menu I'll go anywhere. I haven't been to Beverley for ages. I go to the Tesco there sometimes but haven't been there for ages either.
Back to top Go down
Fairytips
Admin
Fairytips

All is quiet Empty
PostSubject: Re: All is quiet   All is quiet Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2008 12:33 pm

Just haven't been out for ages.... Sad
Back to top Go down
Crafty Cat

Crafty Cat

All is quiet Empty
PostSubject: Re: All is quiet   All is quiet Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2008 1:19 pm

cat Luckily we do get out a reasonable amount but without the girls is a novelty!
Back to top Go down
matildasmum

matildasmum

Number of posts : 537
Registration date : 2008-03-14

All is quiet Empty
PostSubject: Re: All is quiet   All is quiet Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2008 2:02 pm

we hardly ever go out, it's not that we cant, dont have small children-all grown,
it's just that we very lazy, home bods. i hate going anywhere that not necessary when i'm not at work (i'd rather craft),
n pete not a big fan of shopping.
we do have nights out together but cant member the last time, lol. it was before the smoking ban, but we dont smoke now so nothing to stop us, we just cant be bothered.
strange innit, when you cant you want to n when you can anytime you dont bother lol!
comes under greener grass syndrome i think.
chell
x
Back to top Go down
https://s266.photobucket.com/albums/ii250/matildasmum_bucket/?act
Crafty Cat

Crafty Cat

All is quiet Empty
PostSubject: Re: All is quiet   All is quiet Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2008 3:42 pm

cat I hate being stuck inside (this weather is driving me crazy!) and I find myself getting very stressed and grumpy. I do like to have time to craft but I prefer it when I'm on my own - kids in bed or at school and hubby out. Was looking forward to going to the park or something today but had second thoughts when I saw the rain. Kids get bored inside as well and start to fight. I love to go out for the day in the summer and have a nice walk and a bite to eat in a pub or fish and chips at the seaside or even a picnic.
Back to top Go down
Dee Coopage

Dee Coopage

Number of posts : 351
Registration date : 2008-03-16

All is quiet Empty
PostSubject: Re: All is quiet   All is quiet Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2008 5:19 pm

I'm getting can#bin fever - being stuck in because of the awful weather! I had planned to cut the grass today Rolling Eyes fortunate;y OH was off on Tuesday and checked the forecast he saw what it was going to be like so he set to and did it. Smile I still need to get out there and tidy the beds but it'll have to wait.

I did a bit of job-hunting this morning and I've got an interview on Wednesday for a temporary position, I was going to have a bit of time out but I just can't help myself!! Exclamation

I've made a beef madras for tonight and it's bubbling away in the slow cooker just need to pop out for a few accompaniments - well you can't have a curry without a few bhajis, poppadom, etc, can you?! Wink Wink
Back to top Go down
crafty girls

crafty girls

All is quiet Empty
PostSubject: Re: All is quiet   All is quiet Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2008 6:47 pm

Me and hubby dont go out much in the evening but he works 4 days a week so is off on a Friday, we try to go out for lunch often, but just spending time together on our own is brill. We have an allotment so when the weather is better we go down there more often and potter about, I know what you mean though about fed up been in with this awful weather, we fed up been wet and cold all the time.
Back to top Go down
Crafty Cat

Crafty Cat

All is quiet Empty
PostSubject: Re: All is quiet   All is quiet Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2008 8:21 pm

cat I bet you didn't go to the allotment today Laughing
Back to top Go down
Fairytips
Admin
Fairytips

All is quiet Empty
PostSubject: Re: All is quiet   All is quiet Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2008 10:08 pm

I think we're home bods really, in the evenings anyway. After work, when dd in bed, just tired out, so like to relax. It is nice to have days out when we're off though, just so it feels like we're not working all the time study
Back to top Go down
crafty girls

crafty girls

All is quiet Empty
PostSubject: Re: All is quiet   All is quiet Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2008 11:08 pm

No didn't go today, hubby may go tomorrow if weather better, hopefully gonna get me onions in next week and the spuds too. May just have to brave it in me wellys lol!!! It'll be worth it when stuff grown though.
Does anyone else grow stuff apart from flowers??
Back to top Go down
Fairytips
Admin
Fairytips

All is quiet Empty
PostSubject: Re: All is quiet   All is quiet Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2008 11:41 pm

I know someone who grows fluff in his tummy Razz Razz Razz
Back to top Go down
egg sandwich
Admin
egg sandwich

Number of posts : 177

All is quiet Empty
PostSubject: Re: All is quiet   All is quiet Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2008 11:47 pm

and I know somebody who eats mars bars in layers
Back to top Go down
http://www.fingertipcrafts.co.uk
Crafty Cat

Crafty Cat

All is quiet Empty
PostSubject: Re: All is quiet   All is quiet Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2008 1:20 pm

crafty girls wrote:
No didn't go today, hubby may go tomorrow if weather better, hopefully gonna get me onions in next week and the spuds too. May just have to brave it in me wellys lol!!! It'll be worth it when stuff grown though.
Does anyone else grow stuff apart from flowers??

I don't personally but my mum and her husband do and the first lot of new potatoes are always eagerly awaited. If my garden was a bit bigger I would maybe try a few things but I couldn't manage an allotment. I do grow tomatoes and chilli peppers in my mini greenhouse have also tried cucumbers but never had much luck.
Back to top Go down
Crafty Cat

Crafty Cat

All is quiet Empty
PostSubject: Re: All is quiet   All is quiet Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2008 11:21 am

cat Is anyone else suffering because of the hour going forward? I'm feeling terrible, I can't get to sleep on a night and in a morning I feel like I'm hung over and all I want to do is sleep Sleep
Back to top Go down
Fairytips
Admin
Fairytips

All is quiet Empty
PostSubject: Re: All is quiet   All is quiet Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2008 11:32 am

We've taken longer than usual to adjust to it, doesn't usually affect me really, but felt it this time Sleep
Back to top Go down
crafty girls

crafty girls

All is quiet Empty
PostSubject: Re: All is quiet   All is quiet Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2008 11:07 pm

No, I not got any after effects of losing hour, I'm always running behind anyway and always not quite with it lol!!!
Back to top Go down
craftysmurf

craftysmurf

Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2008-03-21

All is quiet Empty
PostSubject: Re: All is quiet   All is quiet Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 1:55 am

didnt affect us, we dont go by clocks much always seem to be up and about at the same times lol lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

All is quiet Empty
PostSubject: Re: All is quiet   All is quiet Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

All is quiet
Page 1 of 1