fingertipcrafts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
fingertipcrafts

cardmaking, scrapbooking, papercrafting

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

ATC updates (June)

Go down 
+5
mandyjk
Stickle Goddess
Dee Coopage
matildasmum
Fairytips
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Fairytips
Admin
Fairytips

Number of posts : 1020
Registration date : 2008-03-12

ATC updates (June) Empty
PostSubject: ATC updates (June)   ATC updates (June) Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 8:08 pm

The ATC title for June is 'Bloom in June'

We've changed it from 2 to 3 ATCs, so 3 to reach us by Saturday 28th June, usual conditions apply Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://fingertipcrafts.wordpress.com/
matildasmum

matildasmum

Number of posts : 537
Registration date : 2008-03-14

ATC updates (June) Empty
PostSubject: Re: ATC updates (June)   ATC updates (June) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 1:21 am

oh eck, bet that's cos i'd already done mine n you just had to catch me out dintcha? Suspect
i'll do another then Mad
chell
x
Back to top Go down
https://s266.photobucket.com/albums/ii250/matildasmum_bucket/?act
Dee Coopage

Dee Coopage

Number of posts : 351
Registration date : 2008-03-16

ATC updates (June) Empty
PostSubject: Re: ATC updates (June)   ATC updates (June) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 11:40 pm

I've done mine tonight and it's only the 3rd!! Do I get a gold star??!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Fairytips
Admin
Fairytips

ATC updates (June) Empty
PostSubject: Re: ATC updates (June)   ATC updates (June) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 11:27 am

You can have a gold star and smiley face Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Dee Coopage

Dee Coopage

ATC updates (June) Empty
PostSubject: Re: ATC updates (June)   ATC updates (June) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 1:08 pm

Thank you, I now feel complete!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Stickle Goddess

Stickle Goddess

Number of posts : 163

ATC updates (June) Empty
PostSubject: Re: ATC updates (June)   ATC updates (June) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 2:15 pm

I was going to do mine today at the shop until I walked in to find i won't be able to do any crafting due to ES deciding to start redocorating!!!!

I'll do them tonight he he he.
Back to top Go down
mandyjk

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-06-05

ATC updates (June) Empty
PostSubject: june swap   ATC updates (June) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 2:31 pm

Hi im new here and would like to join.Where do i send my cards to
Thanks
Mandy
Back to top Go down
Crafty Cat

Crafty Cat

Number of posts : 444

ATC updates (June) Empty
PostSubject: Re: ATC updates (June)   ATC updates (June) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 2:44 pm

cat Welcome Mandy, you send your atc's to the shop, address is on their web site: www.fingertipcrafts.co.uk, although I have noticed there isn't a postcode but I'm sure Fairytips can help with that. Some people, including me, take them in personally 'cause its a good excuse to go in and shop!

Hope you enjoy the swap and we hear from you again soon Very Happy
Back to top Go down
egg sandwich
Admin
egg sandwich

Number of posts : 177

ATC updates (June) Empty
PostSubject: Re: ATC updates (June)   ATC updates (June) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 10:53 pm

Goto contact details on the website
Back to top Go down
http://www.fingertipcrafts.co.uk
Fairytips
Admin
Fairytips

ATC updates (June) Empty
PostSubject: Re: ATC updates (June)   ATC updates (June) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 11:17 pm

Hi Mandy Very Happy looking forward toseeing your cards... don't forget to vote for next month's title Cool
Back to top Go down
Grandma

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2008-06-12

ATC updates (June) Empty
PostSubject: Re: ATC updates (June)   ATC updates (June) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 11:22 am

Hi, also new here. Saw the title of the june swap and just had to have a go. Will be in the post today. Hooked on ATC's, love the challenges.
Back to top Go down
Fairytips
Admin
Fairytips

ATC updates (June) Empty
PostSubject: Re: ATC updates (June)   ATC updates (June) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 11:31 am

Hi Grandma... nice to meet you, looking forward to seeing your ATCS. Don't forget to vote for July's title Very Happy
Back to top Go down
chrisdecember

chrisdecember

Number of posts : 27

ATC updates (June) Empty
PostSubject: Re: ATC updates (June)   ATC updates (June) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 11:08 am

Have finally got my june ones finished
will be calling in in the next few days
busy in the garden at the moment
Back to top Go down
Fairytips
Admin
Fairytips

ATC updates (June) Empty
PostSubject: Re: ATC updates (June)   ATC updates (June) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 11:22 am

Our garden's coming on (really pleased with what ES has done), just need some good weather to spend in it sunny
Back to top Go down
Grandma

ATC updates (June) Empty
PostSubject: Re: ATC updates (June)   ATC updates (June) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 10:31 am

Thanks for June in Bloom swaps recieved today. From Suzie, Matilda's Mum, and KM Green. On hols now for two months so will join back in the swaps in Sept. Unless that is I can get to a PC and a craft shop somewhere.
Back to top Go down
Crafty Cat

Crafty Cat

ATC updates (June) Empty
PostSubject: Re: ATC updates (June)   ATC updates (June) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 11:26 am

Grandma wrote:
Thanks for June in Bloom swaps recieved today. From Suzie, Matilda's Mum, and KM Green. On hols now for two months so will join back in the swaps in Sept. Unless that is I can get to a PC and a craft shop somewhere.

cat Wow 2 months holiday - can I come? Laughing
Hope you have a great time, where are you going?
Back to top Go down
Grandma

ATC updates (June) Empty
PostSubject: Re: ATC updates (June)   ATC updates (June) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 2:58 pm

Hi, in answer to Crafty Cat. If you can catch up with me you are welcome! I have made a sign to put in the van window asking if there are any ATCers on the camp sites and am taking a box of swaps with me plus some sticky tape and glue and card.
First stop to chill out is Clapham in Yorkshire, then to meet family at Braunston Marina. Then off to a Conference at Leicester Uni. Next stop Rutland Water then to Conkers in the National Forest. Then to Stoke on Trent for a wedding. After that about 28th July I start to go South to Hampshire to meet up with the other grandchildren. Whew! Back to IOM on 28th August. It does help working at an independent school! Family say I have too many holidays but as a Sister in the medical Centre at a Boarding School I am on call 24 hours during term time as well as working in the centre during the day. Weekends finds me standing on the Rugby/Football sidelines in rain, sleet and snow dealing with Injuries of which there are many. So I think I deserve some time off! If you see a large Campervan with an IOM registartion (starts with MAN) with a Grandma sign in
the back window give a hoot. or call in if i am staionary.
Back to top Go down
Crafty Cat

Crafty Cat

ATC updates (June) Empty
PostSubject: Re: ATC updates (June)   ATC updates (June) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 3:29 pm

cat Sounds rather hectic Grandma, my type of holiday usually involves lazing in the sun! I agree you deserve a good holiday, anyone who puts up with a large group of children on a regular basis deserves a medal - I couldn't do it, its not the hard work but the ability to keep your temper that would get me!

Have a great time.
Back to top Go down
Dee Coopage

Dee Coopage

ATC updates (June) Empty
PostSubject: Re: ATC updates (June)   ATC updates (June) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 7:21 pm

Thanks for the June ATCs. Loved the glass painting Scissorhands! I love you
Back to top Go down
Crafty Cat

Crafty Cat

ATC updates (June) Empty
PostSubject: Re: ATC updates (June)   ATC updates (June) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 7:51 pm

cat Got mine now too, so thanks to K. M. Green, Craft'n'wine and FT for some excellent creations.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

ATC updates (June) Empty
PostSubject: Re: ATC updates (June)   ATC updates (June) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ATC updates (June)
Page 1 of 1