fingertipcrafts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
fingertipcrafts

cardmaking, scrapbooking, papercrafting

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Whats your style?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Crafty Cat

Crafty Cat

Number of posts : 444
Registration date : 2008-03-12

Whats your style? Empty
PostSubject: Whats your style?   Whats your style? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2008 4:40 pm

cat When I'm scrapbooking (and card making) I find my style tends to go towards clean and simple with straight lines and symmetry. I love some of the more busy and spontaneous layouts I've seen but I don't seem to be able to do them myself - I always end up tidying them! I also like a moderm look, I'm not too keen on 'frilly bits' as I call them.

What about you?
Back to top Go down
craftysmurf

craftysmurf

Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2008-03-21

Whats your style? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whats your style?   Whats your style? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 1:39 am

I dont think i really have a style, although i dont like lots of clutter....

It just depends on the photo and whats needed, if making a card it just depends who its for lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Fairytips
Admin
Fairytips

Number of posts : 1020

Whats your style? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whats your style?   Whats your style? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 11:40 am

When I look back over albums, I can see a 'style' to them, so I do try and think out of the box to make it a bit different sonetimes. Have done a few busy ones, but generally not.
Back to top Go down
http://fingertipcrafts.wordpress.com/
egg sandwich
Admin
egg sandwich

Number of posts : 177

Whats your style? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whats your style?   Whats your style? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 11:58 pm

I've only ever made one 'scrapbook', though I use scrapbook in it's loosest terms. It was mainly just photographs of my mum as she grew up on a patterned background....nothing fancy. I like seeing well organised pages and can find 'busy' pages offputting at times, though when done right they look absolutely fantastic.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fingertipcrafts.co.uk
Stickle Goddess

Stickle Goddess

Number of posts : 163

Whats your style? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whats your style?   Whats your style? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 1:31 pm

I feel really bad now as all my LO's seem to be very busy he he he......I like different. I'm very spontaneous when it comes to my scrapbooking. I've only ever done one sketch and that was for last month's challenge as I was doing my first 12x12 DLO.......I like the page but it's totally different to everything else i've done so I'm not too sure about it. Back to gothicness in the future I think bounce
Back to top Go down
Crafty Cat

Crafty Cat

Number of posts : 444

Whats your style? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whats your style?   Whats your style? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 1:49 pm

cat You don't need to feel bad SG, I like busy layouts I just don't seem to be able to do them myself!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Whats your style? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whats your style?   Whats your style? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Whats your style?
Page 1 of 1