fingertipcrafts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
fingertipcrafts

cardmaking, scrapbooking, papercrafting

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Whats chattering??

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
crafty girls

crafty girls

Number of posts : 365
Registration date : 2008-03-12

Whats chattering?? Empty
PostSubject: Whats chattering??   Whats chattering?? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2008 10:04 pm

Is this "chattering" about false teeth lol!
Back to top Go down
Fairytips
Admin
Fairytips

Number of posts : 1020

Whats chattering?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whats chattering??   Whats chattering?? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2008 10:10 pm

lol! Very good lol! It could be today as it's been so cold!
Back to top Go down
http://fingertipcrafts.wordpress.com/
crafty girls

crafty girls

Whats chattering?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whats chattering??   Whats chattering?? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2008 10:15 pm

I know what you mean, I'm fed up been battered by this wind. I had my aerial re-done yesterday too, thank goodness it was all done and fastened tight during the night. It has been hanging off for ages and with the Grand Prix (sorry!! lol!) on sunday I couldn't risk it coming away completely.
Back to top Go down
egg sandwich
Admin
egg sandwich

Number of posts : 177

Whats chattering?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whats chattering??   Whats chattering?? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2008 10:21 pm

Cold.....Cold...Cold..It's the cricket season in 4 weeks, and it's absolutely freezing......and I don't feel the cold......usually. santa
Back to top Go down
http://www.fingertipcrafts.co.uk
crafty girls

crafty girls

Whats chattering?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whats chattering??   Whats chattering?? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2008 10:23 pm

I dont usually watch much cricket, I been loving the Rugby Union though, although I prefer league. And yes, far too cold!!!
Back to top Go down
Stickle Goddess

Stickle Goddess

Number of posts : 163

Whats chattering?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whats chattering??   Whats chattering?? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2008 10:51 pm

I'm soooooo cold after today....the wind nearly blew my teeth out and they're not even false!!!!! affraid

stickle goddess queen
Back to top Go down
egg sandwich
Admin
egg sandwich

Number of posts : 177

Whats chattering?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whats chattering??   Whats chattering?? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2008 11:27 pm

I've been an FC fan since 1972. Started going regularly in 1978. Stopped going when I met my wonderful wife. Still listen to commentaries though and watch them when they are on BBC. Don't have sky sports sadly. Luuurrrrrvvve Cricket. keep an eye on F1. Follow Everton. And am a big Green Bay Packers fan.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fingertipcrafts.co.uk
crafty girls

crafty girls

Whats chattering?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whats chattering??   Whats chattering?? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2008 8:02 pm

We are HKR Basketball again we dont go to matches now as too expensive with big family. In footy we follow Hull for us, Leeds for my brother, Tottenham for DD boyfriend!! and of course England.

Was hoping to get to shop today but have been so busy, I have only just had a cuppa from 11a.m this morning, I'm starving too!! Doing a stew for tea and yes I'm going to dip loads of bread in it too Twisted Evil Twisted Evil I fed up not having time to do nice things, oh well there's always tomorrow, then I could pop to the pub opp your shop fingertips lol!!
Hope everyone having a lovely day whatever your doing, off to finish this stew now.
Back to top Go down
Fairytips
Admin
Fairytips

Whats chattering?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whats chattering??   Whats chattering?? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2008 8:45 pm

Wow - sounds like you've been really busy... I'm dreadful for letting cups of tea go cold, especially when I'm crafting Rolling Eyes Enjoy your stew Smile
Back to top Go down
Stickle Goddess

Stickle Goddess

Number of posts : 163

Whats chattering?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whats chattering??   Whats chattering?? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2008 12:48 am

you're the worst person i know for letting your tea go cold fairytips lol!

but you are busy though!!
Back to top Go down
Fairytips
Admin
Fairytips

Whats chattering?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whats chattering??   Whats chattering?? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2008 1:19 am

lol! I never seem to drink them till they've been reheated at least two or three times lol!
Back to top Go down
Pink Pixie

Pink Pixie

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2008-03-13

Whats chattering?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whats chattering??   Whats chattering?? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2008 1:25 am

Oooh I do the same thing Fairytips, and my coffee too hubby goes mental........I keep forgetting to drink it cos I'm trying to get to grips with Photoshop at the moment, trying to do my own backing papers, not going to plan as my daughter is great on it but runs a mile when I mention helping me out lol
No

flower
Back to top Go down
Fairytips
Admin
Fairytips

Whats chattering?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whats chattering??   Whats chattering?? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2008 1:30 am

I'm not too savvy with the computer I'm afraid scratch Read my mail, check out the site and forum... them it all gets a bit fuzzy for me. I wish I knew more about photoshop, dh has done some brilliant things with photos on it cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Whats chattering?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whats chattering??   Whats chattering?? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Whats chattering??
Page 1 of 1