fingertipcrafts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
fingertipcrafts

cardmaking, scrapbooking, papercrafting

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Rain Rain Go Away....It's Bank Holiday!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Dee Coopage

Dee Coopage

Number of posts : 351
Registration date : 2008-03-16

Rain Rain Go Away....It's Bank Holiday! Empty
PostSubject: Rain Rain Go Away....It''s Bank Holiday!   Rain Rain Go Away....It's Bank Holiday! Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 9:56 pm

Hey! What's everyone up to this weekend? I'm planning not to plan anything much but just to go with the flow and have a relaxing few days. I have got an eye test appointment on Saturday morning and I expect I'm going to need some specs, perheps if I wore the ones I had I might get on better, but I can't stand them on my face. I can see above them, below them and all around them and they make me feel funny. So it's either a huge pair of Deidre Barlows or contacts I think!! affraid
Back to top Go down
Crafty Cat

Crafty Cat

Number of posts : 444
Registration date : 2008-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Rain Rain Go Away....It's Bank Holiday!   Rain Rain Go Away....It's Bank Holiday! Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 3:52 pm

cat Not got anything exciting planned, at MILs for lunch tomorrow then on Sun Im visiting my grandad in hospital and DH wants to find somewhere to watch the football!
Back to top Go down
Fairytips
Admin
Fairytips

Number of posts : 1020

PostSubject: Re: Rain Rain Go Away....It's Bank Holiday!   Rain Rain Go Away....It's Bank Holiday! Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 2:00 am

The weather forecast is sun on Sunday.... please, please be sunny Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy I feel like it's rained or been windy since I planted all my pots!!!
Back to top Go down
http://fingertipcrafts.wordpress.com/
egg sandwich
Admin
egg sandwich

Number of posts : 177

PostSubject: Re: Rain Rain Go Away....It's Bank Holiday!   Rain Rain Go Away....It's Bank Holiday! Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 2:03 am

Whats Sun??????
Back to top Go down
http://www.fingertipcrafts.co.uk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rain Rain Go Away....It's Bank Holiday!   Rain Rain Go Away....It's Bank Holiday! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rain Rain Go Away....It's Bank Holiday!
Page 1 of 1