fingertipcrafts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
fingertipcrafts

cardmaking, scrapbooking, papercrafting

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Rain Rain .... Go away!!

Go down 
+3
crafty girls
Fairytips
Dee Coopage
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Dee Coopage

Dee Coopage

Number of posts : 351
Registration date : 2008-03-16

Rain Rain .... Go away!! Empty
PostSubject: Rain Rain .... Go away!!   Rain Rain .... Go away!! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 11:42 am

Can't believe it's raining again! I bought a new brolly yesterday one of those clear ones, I thought if I bought it the rain would stop - didn't work! Smile

What's everyone got planned for the weekend? We were hoping to take the dog to Dalby Forest but it's looking unlikely at the mo, nothing worse than a wet dog!!

Anyway looking on the bright side, there's nothing like a spot of crafting when it's wet outside!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Fairytips
Admin
Fairytips

Number of posts : 1020
Registration date : 2008-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Rain Rain .... Go away!!   Rain Rain .... Go away!! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 2:52 pm

Someone told me this morning the rest of the summer is forecast to be like this... gasp... hope it's wrong Sad
Back to top Go down
http://fingertipcrafts.wordpress.com/
crafty girls

crafty girls

Number of posts : 365

PostSubject: Re: Rain Rain .... Go away!!   Rain Rain .... Go away!! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 6:22 pm

DH breaks off work for 2 weeks today, so hope this weather improves!! we not got anything planned, we not having holiday but have lots of stuff that needs doing so if weather crappy I may get them done lol!!! Usually when he off the weather is lovely, sunny sunny so heres hoping sunny
Back to top Go down
matildasmum

matildasmum

Number of posts : 537
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Rain Rain .... Go away!!   Rain Rain .... Go away!! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 12:29 am

nothing planned, just crafting, i have decided to give myself some time off everything else!
i may do some washing.................................................................. if i run out of ideas lol!
Back to top Go down
https://s266.photobucket.com/albums/ii250/matildasmum_bucket/?act
Fairytips
Admin
Fairytips

PostSubject: Re: Rain Rain .... Go away!!   Rain Rain .... Go away!! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 3:17 pm

No, no MM.... don't do it... keep crafting... Laughing
Back to top Go down
Dee Coopage

Dee Coopage

PostSubject: Re: Rain Rain .... Go away!!   Rain Rain .... Go away!! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 3:36 pm

It's gone! ... the rain that is, although it's supposed to be back tomorrow Sad
Back to top Go down
matildasmum

matildasmum

Number of posts : 537
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Rain Rain .... Go away!!   Rain Rain .... Go away!! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 3:58 pm

getting a bit too regular this, day on day off rain.
Back to top Go down
https://s266.photobucket.com/albums/ii250/matildasmum_bucket/?act
Dee Coopage

Dee Coopage

PostSubject: Re: Rain Rain .... Go away!!   Rain Rain .... Go away!! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 12:06 pm

HI all

Took advantage of the fine weather on Friday and had a ride out to Fraisthorpe on Friday night. Holly (the dog!) had a lovely time and it blew the cobwebs away!

I went to see one of my friends on Saturday, she had a baby girl back in May and I hadn't see her. The baby cried all the time I was there and her 2½ year old son wanted me to play so I was riding around the living room with my horse (a cardboard tube) and building trains and bricks and all sorts. I went home and promptly fell asleep for the afternoon! Very Happy

Well here we are on Monday and it's raining again. Good job I bought the brolly, I'm certainly getting some use out of it!

Dee x
Back to top Go down
Crafty Cat

Crafty Cat

Number of posts : 444

PostSubject: Re: Rain Rain .... Go away!!   Rain Rain .... Go away!! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 12:49 pm

cat Miserable isn't it!

Managed to get up to Brid for a few hours yesterday afternoon, but yet again stuck in the house today having to amuse the girls! I didn't realise global warming meant more rain!
Back to top Go down
Fairytips
Admin
Fairytips

PostSubject: Re: Rain Rain .... Go away!!   Rain Rain .... Go away!! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 1:31 pm

We had a day out yesterday. Went to Whitby, it was absolutely heaving, spent some time in Scarborough, and had a fish supper in Brid Very Happy We had a lovely day, and I'm so glad we chose yesterday to go out and not today. Think we're going to get some school bits for dd today and change her library books, then shopping Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Stickle Goddess

Stickle Goddess

Number of posts : 163

PostSubject: Re: Rain Rain .... Go away!!   Rain Rain .... Go away!! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 3:12 pm

I spent nearly all day travelling on saturday to go and see my grandma. this sounds horrible but it wasn't fun (old lady with memory problems talking about her bowels constantly!!!)

Sunday was much more pleasent.....I've got a craft room at last!!! It's not totally finished but I did manage to get in and do some crafting in it last night and it was lovely!!! I went into town yesterday morning and bought a desk from argos, which Phill carried home for me he he he.

Then I even put it all together all by myself!!! Having said that, if Phill had done it, it would have been upside down, inside out and back to front lol!!

Still got a few bits to finish off and it's still the spare bedroom, but still......it's my crafting space and I love it!!!!
Back to top Go down
craft'n'wine

craft'n'wine

Number of posts : 67
Registration date : 2008-05-29

PostSubject: Re: Rain Rain .... Go away!!   Rain Rain .... Go away!! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 3:37 pm

Hi all

Had a busy weekend - Sat took youngest son and his friend ice skating and then to cinema for his birthday treat all had a great time.

Sunday afternoon spent with eldest son in whitby casualty then scarbough A&E. He had an accident at redcar skate park !!! He now has 6 stitches in his lip and has snapped off both his top front teeth. He is very proud of the 6 stitches - boys !!!!
The dentist can't do anything with his teeth for about a month have to let everything settle down.

Its still raining in Whitby, but the town is packed, its folk week.

Off to try and do some crafting while trying to feed Matthew soup with a straw lol!

Jayne
Back to top Go down
Crafty Cat

Crafty Cat

Number of posts : 444

PostSubject: Re: Rain Rain .... Go away!!   Rain Rain .... Go away!! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 7:07 pm

cat Poor lad, sounds like he had a big fall. How old is he?
Back to top Go down
craft'n'wine

craft'n'wine

Number of posts : 67
Registration date : 2008-05-29

PostSubject: Re: Rain Rain .... Go away!!   Rain Rain .... Go away!! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 9:20 pm

Matthew is 13 next month. It was a big fall - but thankfully I wasn't there to see it, his friends Mum had taken them for a day out and she was very calm when she rang to let me know but by the time she met us at the hospital she was a wreck!!! affraid

He has been out on his bike this afternoon - kids just bounce back bounce
Back to top Go down
crafty girls

crafty girls

Number of posts : 365

PostSubject: Re: Rain Rain .... Go away!!   Rain Rain .... Go away!! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 12:20 am

Aw no, hope he still manages to eat ok, if he's anything like my sons then he constantly eats 24/7, well apart from sleeping!!! LOL!!
Glad everyone had a lovely weekend, we ended up just doing stuff at home, did go out today though for a walk along Newland Ave, got a pair of sandals in silver and gold with beads and embroidery on, got a "going out" bag too, its white, silver, gold with mother pearl shells and beads over it, its very fussy but gorgeous. I needed them as I am going to an evening wedding celebration in september, just need something to wear now!!
Back to top Go down
Fairytips
Admin
Fairytips

PostSubject: Re: Rain Rain .... Go away!!   Rain Rain .... Go away!! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 11:34 am

craft'n'wine wrote:

Sunday afternoon spent with eldest son in whitby casualty then scarbough A&E. He had an accident at redcar skate park !!! He now has 6 stitches in his lip and has snapped off both his top front teeth. He is very proud of the 6 stitches - boys !!!!
The dentist can't do anything with his teeth for about a month have to let everything settle down.
Jayne

OMG... sounds terrible, poor thing, can't stop rolling my tongue over my teeth, sounds so painful affraid
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rain Rain .... Go away!!   Rain Rain .... Go away!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rain Rain .... Go away!!
Page 1 of 1