fingertipcrafts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
fingertipcrafts

cardmaking, scrapbooking, papercrafting

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Christmas Wish List

Go down 
+2
matildasmum
Crafty Cat
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Crafty Cat

Crafty Cat

Number of posts : 444
Registration date : 2008-03-12

Christmas Wish List Empty
PostSubject: Christmas Wish List   Christmas Wish List Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 1:39 pm

cat What's everyone hoping for this Christmas?
Very soon my family are going to start asking me and I don't really know what I want so if any one has any ideas for must have gadgets and products.... Laughing
Back to top Go down
matildasmum

matildasmum

Number of posts : 537
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Wish List   Christmas Wish List Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 3:34 pm

well if you haven't got them already, i'd say
big shot, cant live without it
bind it all - if you do fat books or scrapbooking
cropodile - i use mine a lot
inks/stampbord
a good craft lamp or similar
a good guillotine/trimmer
storage for your stuff
stamp sets if you use stamps
printer if you use cd's for your craft
cd's to use with the printer

and there is always a craft voucher!

hope some of this helps,
chell
x
Back to top Go down
https://s266.photobucket.com/albums/ii250/matildasmum_bucket/?act
Crafty Cat

Crafty Cat

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Wish List   Christmas Wish List Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 4:09 pm

cat Thanks MM. I have been thinking about the bigshot so I can use those nice big embossing folders but I already have a little diecutter that I don't use much and a xyron so I wasn't sure. Perhaps I could pass my small one on to daughters then I wont feel guilty having two! Same goes for the cropodile, i already have other eyelet setters but I would quite like one... especially the big bite Laughing
Back to top Go down
matildasmum

matildasmum

Number of posts : 537
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Wish List   Christmas Wish List Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 10:45 pm

hiya CC, i have all sorts of hole punches and setters, but the crop is the only one that does the lot! i dont have the big bite but have heard good things from lots of ppl.

and yes, give the girls the small one, the embossing folders are 'to die for' i have lots.

happy crafting,
chell
x
Back to top Go down
https://s266.photobucket.com/albums/ii250/matildasmum_bucket/?act
crafty girls

crafty girls

Number of posts : 365

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Wish List   Christmas Wish List Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 12:28 am

I like to get my own craft stuff so I usually like more personal gifts, I collect crystal so I like to receive them, I also have a DS so I now get games aswell so I can play when not crafting, Hubby likes to suprise me with gorgeous jewellery. Kids get me various DVD's, (chubby brown, Jethro, Jim Davidson) guess that sets the tone for me lol! All in all I get pretty spoiled now, I guess all those sacrifices I made when they where little is now paying off.
Back to top Go down
Stickle Goddess

Stickle Goddess

Number of posts : 163

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Wish List   Christmas Wish List Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 11:20 am

I'm getting a matress for xmas!!! Well, it's a joint present for my OH and myself from my mum and dad. As we're still setting up hoem we're always asking for home stuff, except last year when we got a brand new lovely tent Smile

I don't think I'm going to be getting much from my OH this Christmas as he's buying me a ring next year and saving up for that....and I know what I'd much rather have lol Smile
Back to top Go down
Dee Coopage

Dee Coopage

Number of posts : 351
Registration date : 2008-03-16

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Wish List   Christmas Wish List Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 3:50 pm

Very Happy My DH has bought me a new camera as my current one is getting old and the batteries keep falling out! He's also bought me some perfume - Kenzo Amour. I was buying my mum some perfume for her birthday and tested loads. I loved this one so much that I needed it Very Happy . I don't really mind what else I get from friends and family, although crafting bits are always welcome! santa

My ideal present would be for someone to buy my house!!
Back to top Go down
Crafty Cat

Crafty Cat

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Wish List   Christmas Wish List Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 4:03 pm

cat My DH has said he's getting me a new camera so I'm ok there, its just I get nagged by my family for a list of things I would like. I think MM may have talked me into a Big Shot and a Big Bite Cropodile so I may have to ask for vouchers for Fingertips from everyone. Laughing

Have you had much interest in your house Dee? I seems like you've had it for sale for ages.
Back to top Go down
Fairytips
Admin
Fairytips

Number of posts : 1020

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Wish List   Christmas Wish List Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 8:22 pm

Just a reminder that when you log in the new site, you can create a wishlist to send to people, and we sell online vouchers to Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://fingertipcrafts.wordpress.com/
Dee Coopage

Dee Coopage

Number of posts : 351
Registration date : 2008-03-16

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Wish List   Christmas Wish List Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 11:42 pm

Crafty Cat wrote:
cat Have you had much interest in your house Dee? I seems like you've had it for sale for ages.

We haven't had a viewing since February No but it's just the way the market is at the moment so we've just got to wait. Frustrating tho. Mad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Wish List   Christmas Wish List Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Christmas Wish List
Page 1 of 1