fingertipcrafts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
fingertipcrafts

cardmaking, scrapbooking, papercrafting

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Back to School

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Crafty Cat

Crafty Cat

Number of posts : 444
Registration date : 2008-03-12

Back to School Empty
PostSubject: Back to School   Back to School Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 2:18 pm

cat My little cherubs go back to school tomorrow, Jess is going up to Juniors and Katie is starting full time Sad in the Foundation class, which means I have 2 full days to myself! I'm not sure if I'm looking forward to it or not, it has its plus points - more time for crafting and I can browse at my leisure in Fingertips - but I will really miss my 'quality time' with Katie in the afternoons.
Back to top Go down
Fairytips
Admin
Fairytips

Number of posts : 1020

Back to School Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back to School   Back to School Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 6:20 pm

Imogen went back this morning... sigh Sad I never want the school holidays to end, and this one seems to have passed even quicker than usual. She's had a great day back though, but appears very tired Sleep
Back to top Go down
http://fingertipcrafts.wordpress.com/
Crafty Cat

Crafty Cat

Number of posts : 444

Back to School Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back to School   Back to School Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 1:17 pm

cat I'm quite happy the holidays have ended because they have started to get bored and thats when the fighting starts.... will miss them though and not having to get up early Laughing . When it gets to 11.30 on Fri when I would normally pick Katie up its going to feel really strange.
Back to top Go down
Fairytips
Admin
Fairytips

Back to School Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back to School   Back to School Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 2:02 pm

Imogen was starting to get bit fed up too, she loves school. It's not a bad thing to be back in the routine again, stops me losing track of which day it is... geek
Back to top Go down
crafty girls

crafty girls

Number of posts : 365

Back to School Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back to School   Back to School Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 8:46 pm

Little son went back Tuesday, had his 8th birthday Wed, school trip to Eden Camp Fri, he tired out now, he's spent today just playing with his Lego we got him and just chilled, he gonna watch Volcano tonight on Tv as a treat, he has seen bits of it before but tonight he gets to see it all (thats if he manages to stay awake as its on till 10pm ish)
Back to top Go down
Fairytips
Admin
Fairytips

Back to School Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back to School   Back to School Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 11:27 pm

Oh bless him, I bet that's so exciting for him getting to stay up... ooh, he's probably watching it right now Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Back to School Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back to School   Back to School Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Back to School
Page 1 of 1