fingertipcrafts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
fingertipcrafts

cardmaking, scrapbooking, papercrafting

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

We're Back!!!!!!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
crafty girls

crafty girls

Number of posts : 365
Registration date : 2008-03-12

We're Back!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: We're Back!!!!!!!!   We're Back!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 11:57 pm

Hiya girls and boys, us crafty girls have not left the earth!! No we just had new PC sorted and then been busy sussing it all out.
Well been reading your posts, you all been busy and chatty, glad to see you are all well, apart from our usual pains ( no ladies that doesn't mean hubbys and partners lol)
Well like I said we got new PC, me been doing knitting, got some new patterns and have knitted 5 matinee coats in a fortnight!! Only done a couple of cards though, cant get motivated to do them at mo.
So what you all doing this half term?? We just been having walk to asda, been to Bransholme centre, went to Range, just chilling really as its too horrid to go anywhere nice.
Back to top Go down
matildasmum

matildasmum

Number of posts : 537
Registration date : 2008-03-14

We're Back!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: We're Back!!!!!!!!   We're Back!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 12:20 am

we have pete's youngest daughter staying with us for half term so we've been taking her out and eating her cake, lol. she's training to be a chef so when she comes here i let her cook, her mum doesn't seem to, but sue's at work a lot so maybe it's best.
i've been at work (asda) and got off early today, went on holderness road yesterday and i shall pop down there tomorrow too.
weekend off to craft.

chell
x
Back to top Go down
https://s266.photobucket.com/albums/ii250/matildasmum_bucket/?act
Fairytips
Admin
Fairytips

Number of posts : 1020
Registration date : 2008-03-12

We're Back!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: We're Back!!!!!!!!   We're Back!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 2:13 am

Been doing lots of baking with Imogen, she made cakes the other day, and this afternoon has been making cheesy snakes and mini quiches. Been working on uploading new goodies to site as well Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://fingertipcrafts.wordpress.com/
Sponsored content

We're Back!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: We're Back!!!!!!!!   We're Back!!!!!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

We're Back!!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1