fingertipcrafts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
fingertipcrafts

cardmaking, scrapbooking, papercrafting

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

I am a newbie to fingertipcrafts

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Lovetocraft

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-06-28

I am a newbie to fingertipcrafts Empty
PostSubject: I am a newbie to fingertipcrafts   I am a newbie to fingertipcrafts Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 6:38 pm

Hi my name is sally, I come from Hull. I am married to Andy with 2 children James 18 and Ruth 12. I love to make cards and atc's and would love to meet some new people into crafting.
I have been making cards now for about 3 years and atc's for about 6 months or so.
Back to top Go down
Fairytips
Admin
Fairytips

Number of posts : 1020
Registration date : 2008-03-12

PostSubject: Re: I am a newbie to fingertipcrafts   I am a newbie to fingertipcrafts Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 7:26 pm

Hi Sally, nice to meet you. I have 2 children a 20 yr old son and 6 year old daughter (Adam and Imogen). I love scrapbooking, card making and lots of other crafts too (only recently started with ATCs, though we do have an ATC swap club in the shop). I think my favourite thing has to be stamping... I can't get enough of it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://fingertipcrafts.wordpress.com/
Crafty Cat

Crafty Cat

Number of posts : 444

PostSubject: Re: I am a newbie to fingertipcrafts   I am a newbie to fingertipcrafts Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 9:37 pm

cat Welcome Sally, I also have 2 children and I make cards, scrapbooks and ATCs but I think my real love is collecting paper!
Back to top Go down
Fairytips
Admin
Fairytips

Number of posts : 1020

PostSubject: Re: I am a newbie to fingertipcrafts   I am a newbie to fingertipcrafts Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 1:37 pm

Crafty Cat wrote:
I think my real love is collecting paper!

lol! maybe we should have a craft supplies appreciation club geek
Back to top Go down
http://fingertipcrafts.wordpress.com/
matildasmum

matildasmum

Number of posts : 537
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: I am a newbie to fingertipcrafts   I am a newbie to fingertipcrafts Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 7:10 pm

hi sally, i'm chell 42, have 2 boys 21 n 25 love most crafts, havn't tried scrapbooking yet though, FT cant believe this i know lol! , i'm gonna need some tips though cheryl as just spent the weekend with my long lost friend n want to send her pics of my boys n pete's girls etc n thought i'd send a SB instead of an envelope full o photo's.
i love doing ATC's (FT knows this is true geek ) n i cant wait for the next poll.
chell
x
Back to top Go down
https://s266.photobucket.com/albums/ii250/matildasmum_bucket/?act
crafty girls

crafty girls

Number of posts : 365

PostSubject: Re: I am a newbie to fingertipcrafts   I am a newbie to fingertipcrafts Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 7:13 pm

Hiya sally, sorry a bit late welcoming you, I'm married with 4 children, 2 boys(18+7) 2 girls (22+20), I like card making but my main craft is knitting, I also dabble in jewellery making a bit now too thanks to my daughters lol!! I still haven't got into ATC's yet but keep promising myself to have a go.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I am a newbie to fingertipcrafts   I am a newbie to fingertipcrafts Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I am a newbie to fingertipcrafts
Page 1 of 1