fingertipcrafts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
fingertipcrafts

cardmaking, scrapbooking, papercrafting

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Hello from a newbie

Go down 
+4
Crafty Cat
matildasmum
crafty girls
Juliebird40
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Juliebird40

Juliebird40

Number of posts : 68
Registration date : 2008-06-02

Hello from a newbie Empty
PostSubject: Hello from a newbie   Hello from a newbie Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 8:12 pm

Hi I'm Julie and I thought I'd introduce myself. I'm a fairly new scrapbooker and found you all through Cheryl who I found through UKS. I'm not a card maker although I do try occasionallly, I may become one as all my friends make cards and we are just going to start making them to raise funds for our daughters school (any tips on fund raising gratefully received as I've just been voted chair of the parents group). I live in Hull with my husband and 6 year old daughter and am a full time mum definately not a housewife Smile Apart from crafting I love reading bird watching and Heros on tv. Enough about me who are you all and do we chat regularly?
Hope I'm not being pushy do tell me to shut up if needed lol!

Julie
Back to top Go down
crafty girls

crafty girls

Number of posts : 365
Registration date : 2008-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Hello from a newbie   Hello from a newbie Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 9:25 pm

Hiya julie, welcome to our forum, me and my DD are the crafty girls, we make cards, I love knitting and gardening, just getting into jewellery making, DD also does cards, cross stitch, she very good at jewellery making. Glad you like watching heroes, I think its fab too!! I too am a full time mum,(domestic engineer) lol!!! I have 4 children, 2 boys, 2 girls aged 22, 20, 18, 7.
Back to top Go down
matildasmum

matildasmum

Number of posts : 537
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Hello from a newbie   Hello from a newbie Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 9:37 pm

hiya julie, i'm chell 42 mylads are 25-royal engineer n 21-lazy bu*&^r lol!
i work part-time, pete my OH is on sick at mo after heart attack 6 days before xmas! timing or what!! i know he dont like shopping but come on!!
i do lots of stuff, cards, ATC's, not done scrapping though as yet.
chell
x
Back to top Go down
https://s266.photobucket.com/albums/ii250/matildasmum_bucket/?act
Crafty Cat

Crafty Cat

Number of posts : 444

PostSubject: Re: Hello from a newbie   Hello from a newbie Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 10:00 pm

cat Hi Julie, nice to meet you. I'm into scrapbooking, card making, ATCs and bits of other crafts which I try to fit in around (not very sucessfully) my 2 daughters of 7 and 4, working part time and making sure hubby doesn't feel left out!
Back to top Go down
egg sandwich
Admin
egg sandwich

Number of posts : 177

PostSubject: Re: Hello from a newbie   Hello from a newbie Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 11:18 pm

Hi Julie

Lovely to have you here. People on the forum refer to me as ES, I am FT's other half, you may have seen me in the shop the other day. We try to get on around 8 for a chat but unfortunately we failed miserably today as we were rearranging the living room and putting DD to bed, showers, baths etc.....

Hope to see you here often.

Check out www.esnips.com. Logon with gallery@bigstring.com then your password is gallery.
You will have access to pics of everybody's work, at least those who share them and will be able to put up pics of your own, just go to your folder and upload pics.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fingertipcrafts.co.uk
Fairytips
Admin
Fairytips

Number of posts : 1020

PostSubject: Re: Hello from a newbie   Hello from a newbie Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 11:18 am

Hi Julie and welcome to our forum, really glad you came to join us Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://fingertipcrafts.wordpress.com/
Juliebird40

Juliebird40

Number of posts : 68
Registration date : 2008-06-02

PostSubject: Re: Hello from a newbie   Hello from a newbie Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 12:33 pm

Thank you all for the warm welcome I'll certainly be back.
Back to top Go down
Stickle Goddess

Stickle Goddess

Number of posts : 163

PostSubject: Re: Hello from a newbie   Hello from a newbie Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 4:23 pm

Hiya Julie....nice to meet you.

I'm a scrapper too so you're not alone, there are a few of us on here!!

I'm sorry if I don't chat very often it's just that I'm not on the internet unless I go knock on the in laws door or beg cheryl lol.

lol!
Back to top Go down
Dee Coopage

Dee Coopage

Number of posts : 351
Registration date : 2008-03-16

PostSubject: Re: Hello from a newbie   Hello from a newbie Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 5:22 pm

Hi Julie. Welcome to the forum, make sure you visit often!! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Fairytips
Admin
Fairytips

Number of posts : 1020

PostSubject: Re: Hello from a newbie   Hello from a newbie Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 6:09 pm

Yes... come and chat with us Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://fingertipcrafts.wordpress.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello from a newbie   Hello from a newbie Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello from a newbie
Page 1 of 1