fingertipcrafts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
fingertipcrafts

cardmaking, scrapbooking, papercrafting

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Bloomin' Blooms!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Stickle Goddess

Stickle Goddess

Number of posts : 163
Registration date : 2008-03-12

Bloomin' Blooms!! Empty
PostSubject: Bloomin' Blooms!!   Bloomin' Blooms!! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2008 12:57 am

I love blooms, I'd never really used them before but now I'm addicted to them.

You can just stick the middles and bring the petals up to look like really nice flowers, giving your card that little bit of 3D.

I've also used stickles and tiny rhinestones to look like the centers of flowers aswell.

They just add that litle something extra and you can buy packs which have 25 in for 65p (angel kisses) which are a real bargain, small tubs of small blooms for 2 pound odd with about 80 in, or lovely big glass jars of them for 5.99 which have loads and loads in......I stopped counting after a while!!
Back to top Go down
matildasmum

matildasmum

Number of posts : 537
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Bloomin' Blooms!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bloomin' Blooms!!   Bloomin' Blooms!! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2008 1:13 am

sold!!!
where would i get these blooms do you think, lol
i might just have to try these.
warn FT i shall be round very soon this week. bounce
chell
x
Back to top Go down
https://s266.photobucket.com/albums/ii250/matildasmum_bucket/?act
Stickle Goddess

Stickle Goddess

Bloomin' Blooms!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bloomin' Blooms!!   Bloomin' Blooms!! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2008 1:24 am

I just think for what you get they are such good value and such a staple in my crafting essentials.

I'm trying so many new things at the moment that I think this is such a good idea to be able to write up about what we've been trying.
Back to top Go down
matildasmum

matildasmum

Number of posts : 537
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Bloomin' Blooms!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bloomin' Blooms!!   Bloomin' Blooms!! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2008 1:30 am

why thanx SG, i do lots of things too and it's good to know what others are trying so if we wanna try it we can get some tips.
n we know what the best stuff is to get for what we wanna try instead of putting it off cos we have no idea where to start.
logical thinker me, tongue
chell
x
Back to top Go down
https://s266.photobucket.com/albums/ii250/matildasmum_bucket/?act
Stickle Goddess

Stickle Goddess

Bloomin' Blooms!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bloomin' Blooms!!   Bloomin' Blooms!! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2008 1:32 am

he he he I like your style bounce
Back to top Go down
minimilk

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2008-03-17

Bloomin' Blooms!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bloomin' Blooms!!   Bloomin' Blooms!! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2008 1:41 am

I agree with you SG, blooms are great, I love the big daisy ones. The same ones I found are better quality than Prima!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Bloomin' Blooms!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bloomin' Blooms!!   Bloomin' Blooms!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bloomin' Blooms!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
fingertipcrafts :: Crafting at your Fingertips :: Crafty Write Up-
Jump to: