fingertipcrafts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
fingertipcrafts

cardmaking, scrapbooking, papercrafting

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

It's BB time again!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
egg sandwich
Admin
egg sandwich

Number of posts : 177
Registration date : 2008-03-12

It's BB time again! Empty
PostSubject: It''s BB time again!   It's BB time again! Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 2:17 am

Yep. It's that time of year again when Channel 4 puts its collection of the nations biggest wierdos on view for us all to gawp at.

I think this years winner will be an Afro/Chinese Glaswegian Transsexual One Legged Weightlifting Gay Priest with a hunchback, a glass eye and a lisp that requires anybody within 5ft of him to wear a mac when s/he is talking.

Any other suggestions.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fingertipcrafts.co.uk
Dee Coopage

Dee Coopage

Number of posts : 351
Registration date : 2008-03-16

PostSubject: Re: It's BB time again!   It's BB time again! Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 10:05 pm

I just can't get into it any more. I did have an idea though, that they should bring all the contestants back from series one and get them to do it all over again or have a house full of previous winners. Smile
Back to top Go down
Crafty Cat

Crafty Cat

Number of posts : 444
Registration date : 2008-03-12

PostSubject: Re: It's BB time again!   It's BB time again! Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 12:39 am

cat I'm afraid I've never got BB, there's enought agro in real life without sticking a mismatch of people together to create more. Celeb ones were slightly interesting - you got to see the 'real' person sometimes!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's BB time again!   It's BB time again! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

It's BB time again!
Page 1 of 1