fingertipcrafts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
fingertipcrafts

cardmaking, scrapbooking, papercrafting

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

A quick update

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
*poppet*

*poppet*

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2008-03-12

A quick update Empty
PostSubject: A quick update   A quick update Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 12:27 pm

Seen as though i have been missing in action for a long time i thought i would give you a quick update...

Since christmas things have been really hard, both the youngest had operations to straighten there feet ( they have cerebral palsy) and they havent worked, Sam will now need both her hips breaking and pinning in place, and Teej had both his legs and feet done and now his spine is bent, nothing can be done, so he is having to use walking sticks and his wheelchair most of the time...

I have felt really guilty as i agreed to give them both a chance at walking properly and it hasnt worked, Sam is still struggling wth bullying at school and we are having a meeting here tomorrow to try and get her in a specail school, Teej is due to go to hich school in september but has he has changed he will now need to go to a special school he is very happy about this, to be honest he still needs help getting on and of toilet and i know this would be a huge prob for him at high school....

Good news though i am better have been in remission for a full year Smile and i have joined a few Design Teams and on of them is stamps as i can now stamp, so keeping my self busy by crafting and taking my mind of real life, as i always feel all i have is bad news i tend to stay away and keep myself to myself dont want to depress any one lol...

But i feel better in myself and that is a huge plus, just need to get out of the door now lol, i have been saying that for 7 years and it hasnt happened yet who knows maybe one day....

I am going to spend some time this morning and catch up on all the things that i have missed sorry about that, have a great day hugs Pops x x x x
Back to top Go down
http://poppetsathome.blogspot.com/
Crafty Cat

Crafty Cat

Number of posts : 444
Registration date : 2008-03-12

A quick update Empty
PostSubject: Re: A quick update   A quick update Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 2:29 pm

cat Really sorry to hear about the kids, it must be so hard for you and them. I don't know how you cope, I'm not sure I would be strong enough. I hope you get lots of support from family and friends.

Glad to hear that you're feeling better though and I'm sure nobody on here minds you having a good moan, I bet its good to get things off your chest sometimes, so keep posting!
Back to top Go down
Dee Coopage

Dee Coopage

Number of posts : 351
Registration date : 2008-03-16

A quick update Empty
PostSubject: Re: A quick update   A quick update Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 10:25 pm

Don't stay away, a trouble shared and all that. I second what CC said keep posting. Smile Smile

I'm sorry to hear you have had such a difficult time, I hope you have lots of family and friends around you. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A quick update Empty
PostSubject: Re: A quick update   A quick update Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A quick update
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
fingertipcrafts :: Village Hall :: Chatterings-
Jump to: