fingertipcrafts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
fingertipcrafts

cardmaking, scrapbooking, papercrafting

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Easter Bank Holiday

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Crafty Cat

Crafty Cat

Number of posts : 444
Registration date : 2008-03-12

Easter Bank Holiday Empty
PostSubject: Easter Bank Holiday   Easter Bank Holiday Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 11:50 am

cat What's everyone up to this Easter? albino We had lots of plans to get out and about but looking at the weather forecast I think we will be looking for indoor activities!
Back to top Go down
Fairytips
Admin
Fairytips

Number of posts : 1020

PostSubject: Re: Easter Bank Holiday   Easter Bank Holiday Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 12:51 pm

Not impressed myself with the weather, was hoping to spend most of our time in the garden sorting it out. Looking forward to a day off tomorrow though, don't usually benefit from the bank holidays as closed Mondays anyway, so woo hoo... day off Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://fingertipcrafts.wordpress.com/
crafty girls

crafty girls

Number of posts : 365

PostSubject: Re: Easter Bank Holiday   Easter Bank Holiday Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 5:57 pm

Hi all, not doing much for easter, prob do a bit down the allotment, gonna start my house decorating next week so will be clearing stuff away, hubby off till week on monday so he gonna mend me floor then big bro coming to strip (the walls ladies) lol! I do the papering and painting. Might even have new curtains too if I can stretch me pennies!!

Have a lovely easter and hope you all get a lovely egg to eat. cheers
Back to top Go down
Fairytips
Admin
Fairytips

Number of posts : 1020

PostSubject: Re: Easter Bank Holiday   Easter Bank Holiday Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 8:45 pm

Well we've just been to the coast and got very wet Laughing Laughing Laughing Jack had a fantastic time running along the beach and chasing waves, Imogen managed to get her feet soaked, and we hadfsh n chips... good afternoon Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://fingertipcrafts.wordpress.com/
Crafty Cat

Crafty Cat

Number of posts : 444

PostSubject: Re: Easter Bank Holiday   Easter Bank Holiday Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 4:01 pm

cat We managed to get up to Farndale to see the daffs on Sunday and after our walk and a bite to eat in the pub (proper chips, yum) we went to Grosmont to see the steam trains (DH's idea!). Monday was spent mucking out eldests bedroom affraid
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Easter Bank Holiday   Easter Bank Holiday Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Easter Bank Holiday
Page 1 of 1