fingertipcrafts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
fingertipcrafts

cardmaking, scrapbooking, papercrafting

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

SAT 28 FEB

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
crafty girls

crafty girls

Number of posts : 365
Registration date : 2008-03-12

SAT 28 FEB Empty
PostSubject: SAT 28 FEB   SAT 28 FEB Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 2:36 pm

Good morning ladies, hope everyone well, what you got planned for weekend?? we gonna get allotment stuff done, then got house stuff to do, gonna do bit knitting later.
Tomorrow going to garden centre for a nosy round, we start looking for plants and stuff now as we have a greenhouse to keep em warm, got 10 fuchsias yesterday, all new ones so looking forward to seeing them in bloom!! Smile
Back to top Go down
matildasmum

matildasmum

Number of posts : 537
Registration date : 2008-03-14

SAT 28 FEB Empty
PostSubject: Re: SAT 28 FEB   SAT 28 FEB Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 1:56 pm

i'm having a day crafting, after an awful week with a dratted cold i'm finally able to get up.
and i'm going all out and having a bash at a double diamond fold card. initially for mothers day but will start with a practice run and use it for SD birthday card if it turns out well.

have a great day everyone.
chell
x
Back to top Go down
https://s266.photobucket.com/albums/ii250/matildasmum_bucket/?act
Fairytips
Admin
Fairytips

Number of posts : 1020

SAT 28 FEB Empty
PostSubject: Re: SAT 28 FEB   SAT 28 FEB Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 4:26 pm

ds coming round later for dinner, doing housey jobs, nothing special, just good to be around the home Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://fingertipcrafts.wordpress.com/
craft'n'wine

craft'n'wine

Number of posts : 67
Registration date : 2008-05-29

SAT 28 FEB Empty
PostSubject: Re: SAT 28 FEB   SAT 28 FEB Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 8:32 pm

I Have been shopping with dh and my two boys for wedding outfits. What a carry on - none of us like shopping so it was like hell on earth - finally got the boys sorted... trousers, shirts, ties and even shoes !!! Both boys live in jeans and t shirts so they were pulling faces at everythng I picked out. DH complained all the way home about the price of everything. I am now off for a sit down with a large glass of wine !!!!
Back to top Go down
crafty girls

crafty girls

Number of posts : 365

SAT 28 FEB Empty
PostSubject: Re: SAT 28 FEB   SAT 28 FEB Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 1:14 am

Hope you enjoyed wine C&W, at least you got stuff you went shopping for, I usually go for one thing and buy something totally unrelated and come home with out original thing I went for lol!!

Glad you feeling bit better MM, me got a sore throat today and a bit runny nose so hope me not getting a cold, did have me gas fire serviced today and there was a lot of dust in it, he took it outside to blow it properly with machine thing but still think bit dust lingered. I had some britvic orange to top up vit C so hopefully better tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
matildasmum

matildasmum

Number of posts : 537
Registration date : 2008-03-14

SAT 28 FEB Empty
PostSubject: Re: SAT 28 FEB   SAT 28 FEB Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 11:04 pm

i hope your feeling better today CG and your nose didn't run far lol!

i'm trying to get me mojo back, i have lots to do and the mind is willing but the rest of me aint it seems. i have mothers day cards to do and SD's birthday card (which must be done by saturday) and 11 atc's to do..............good grief i must find mojo quickly, lol.

if anyone see's him, please send him straight home!!

chlel
x
Back to top Go down
https://s266.photobucket.com/albums/ii250/matildasmum_bucket/?act
Sponsored content

SAT 28 FEB Empty
PostSubject: Re: SAT 28 FEB   SAT 28 FEB Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SAT 28 FEB
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
fingertipcrafts :: Village Hall :: Chatterings-