fingertipcrafts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
fingertipcrafts

cardmaking, scrapbooking, papercrafting

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Dices roll????

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Crafty Cat

Crafty Cat

Number of posts : 444
Registration date : 2008-03-12

Dices roll???? Empty
PostSubject: Dices roll????   Dices roll???? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 1:32 pm

cat Has anyone else noticed the 'Dices Roll' whatsit that come up when you reply to a message scratch
Back to top Go down
Fairytips
Admin
Fairytips

Number of posts : 1020

Dices roll???? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dices roll????   Dices roll???? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 3:10 pm

Had to reply just to have a look... Laughing Don't know what you mean?
Back to top Go down
http://fingertipcrafts.wordpress.com/
Crafty Cat

Crafty Cat

Dices roll???? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dices roll????   Dices roll???? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 3:19 pm

cat If you scroll down a bit under the 'Post a reply' box there is another box titled 'Dices roll'
Back to top Go down
crafty girls

crafty girls

Number of posts : 365

Dices roll???? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dices roll????   Dices roll???? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 7:38 pm

Yep me got dices roll too, also sick if advertising and flashing "YOU HAVE WON" or your the 1,000,000 million customer and other such crap, this is one reason why I hardly bother on forum now!
Back to top Go down
Fairytips
Admin
Fairytips

Number of posts : 1020

Dices roll???? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dices roll????   Dices roll???? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 9:08 pm

ooohhhhhh.... I see the dices roll... hmmmm... I may be wrong, and ES isn't here at the mo to ask, but I think it's something to do with playing games on the forum, role playing ones I think as I vaguely remember ES saying something about it a while ago... Suspect

I', not getting the flash ups CG. Will ask ES about that too. I only get ads when I'm not logged in, but am logged in all the time... Very Happy Please don't leave us..... Sad
Back to top Go down
http://fingertipcrafts.wordpress.com/
Crafty Cat

Crafty Cat

Dices roll???? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dices roll????   Dices roll???? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 1:46 am

cat Role playing... sounds like some sort of work training (or perhaps marriage guidance) sort of exercise Exclamation
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dices roll???? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dices roll????   Dices roll???? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dices roll????
Page 1 of 1