fingertipcrafts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
fingertipcrafts

cardmaking, scrapbooking, papercrafting

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

anyone for Mistresses?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Dee Coopage

Dee Coopage

Number of posts : 351
Registration date : 2008-03-16

anyone for Mistresses? Empty
PostSubject: anyone for Mistresses?   anyone for Mistresses? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 11:20 pm

Really enjoyed the last series of Mistresses so I was really please when they announced the second series. Thought last weeks episode was good so looking forward to the rest of it. I have a bit of a staying up late night now on a Tuesday as I have to watch Shameless too so I don't go to bed till gone 11 and that's late for me on a work night Very Happy
Back to top Go down
crafty girls

crafty girls

Number of posts : 365
Registration date : 2008-03-12

PostSubject: Re: anyone for Mistresses?   anyone for Mistresses? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 12:57 am

When I saw title of Post :" Anyone for Mistresses?" I thought it was a job vacancy!!! Laughing Laughing

No me not seen it, not really fancied it either, is it really good then?? Maybe I should take a peek!
Just taping Heroes at mo cos watching Law and Order UK and listening to footy, City getting beat 2 -1 to spurs, Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad DD boyfriend is a spurs supporter so he's very happy! Will not be letting him have any of my chocky buns now Laughing
Back to top Go down
Fairytips
Admin
Fairytips

Number of posts : 1020

PostSubject: Re: anyone for Mistresses?   anyone for Mistresses? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 3:38 am

What did you think to law and order uk? Didn't get to the end, not my cup of tea methinks!

No mistresses, but looking forward to Desperate Housewives return this week Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://fingertipcrafts.wordpress.com/
Crafty Cat

Crafty Cat

Number of posts : 444

PostSubject: Re: anyone for Mistresses?   anyone for Mistresses? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 1:30 pm

cat Watched first few parts of first series then for some reason didn't watch the rest Question. I have started to watch the new one and I thought it was good but if anyone can fill me in on what happened last time it would help - ie I thought the woman who made the cakes was a widow but last week she was talking about getting divorced?

Really looking forward to Desperate as well.
Back to top Go down
Dee Coopage

Dee Coopage

Number of posts : 351
Registration date : 2008-03-16

PostSubject: Re: anyone for Mistresses?   anyone for Mistresses? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 11:15 pm

Crafty Cat wrote:
cat Watched first few parts of first series then for some reason didn't watch the rest Question. I have started to watch the new one and I thought it was good but if anyone can fill me in on what happened last time it would help - ie I thought the woman who made the cakes was a widow but last week she was talking about getting divorced?

Really looking forward to Desperate as well.

She thought she was a widow too until she discovered that he had faked his death in the Sept 11th disaster and had taken up wit an American woman who had his child and came looking for Trudy to try and get half of the life insurance money out of her! Any more questions - let me know! Cool

I tried to watch Law & Order but it didn't work for me either, I quite like the guy in it that used to be in Cutting It, but Bradley Walsh is all wrong in it and I don't like those bits where it tells you where they are for that scene. Don't think i'll bother next week.

I've seen most of series one of Desperate but i'd like to watch them from the beginning, I think I'd be confused if I tried to watch the new series.
Back to top Go down
Crafty Cat

Crafty Cat

Number of posts : 444

PostSubject: Re: anyone for Mistresses?   anyone for Mistresses? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 1:27 pm

cat Thanks Dee, not watched last nights yet so there may be more questions...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: anyone for Mistresses?   anyone for Mistresses? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

anyone for Mistresses?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
fingertipcrafts :: Village Hall :: Chatterings-
Jump to: