fingertipcrafts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
fingertipcrafts

cardmaking, scrapbooking, papercrafting

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Happy Feb 1st

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Fairytips
Admin
Fairytips

Number of posts : 1020
Registration date : 2008-03-12

Happy Feb 1st Empty
PostSubject: Happy Feb 1st   Happy Feb 1st Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 3:26 pm

Hello everyone Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

We've been a quiet bunch recently haven't we Sleep New month, recovered from Christmas.... fully reenergised for the new year Very Happy

What's everyone up too?
Back to top Go down
http://fingertipcrafts.wordpress.com/
Dee Coopage

Dee Coopage

Number of posts : 351
Registration date : 2008-03-16

Happy Feb 1st Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Feb 1st   Happy Feb 1st Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 8:17 pm

HI All

I think we should all make an effort to post at least twice a week as we have all been very quiet! Very Happy Very Happy
I have been quite busy, card-making & making my first pieces of jewellery and of course trying out the Wii. Have also had a few nights out. Went to Lazaat with the girls from work last Wednesday - if you go between 4:30 - 6:30 and order before 7pm you get 40% off your bill (including drinks). It was really nice food - spicy though! pig

Tonight I am going to design and hopefully start to make some chaps for a Wild West fancy dress party that I'm off to next week - Yee Ha!!
Back to top Go down
Fairytips
Admin
Fairytips

Happy Feb 1st Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Feb 1st   Happy Feb 1st Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 8:52 pm

looking forward to seeing the pics of your chaps, they sounded really good last week!

Good idea... if we try and post a couple of times a week, we'll have more to respond to, get things going again Very Happy
Back to top Go down
craft'n'wine

craft'n'wine

Number of posts : 67
Registration date : 2008-05-29

Happy Feb 1st Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Feb 1st   Happy Feb 1st Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 5:03 pm

Hi

Not been up to much in January - DH had a knee operation begining of Jan and was laid up for a couple of weeks (still managed to make a mess though !!!) I was hoping to get caught up with some crafting today but both boys at home , schools are closed for the bad weather - they have gone out to have a snowball fight so I shall be soon greeted with piles of wet clothes,gloves, socks etc. I am trying to find some inspiration for a 30th birthday card for one of the girls at work, she is a bit of a tom boy so pink and flowers are out, any ideas would be most welcome.

Jayne xx
Back to top Go down
matildasmum

matildasmum

Number of posts : 537
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Happy Feb 1st Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Feb 1st   Happy Feb 1st Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 10:29 pm

hiya all, i look in everyday, but if there's nothing to reply to and i've not done anything worth talking about...............

er Jayne, how about animals/pets, have you got any craft cd's? i've got lots and i can always find something suitable for everyone, even the fella's! lol.

was sent home from work today, i had an asthma attack and when i'd managed to take my inhaler i just felt so washed out and weak, they took one look at me and packed me off home.
came home and just slept.

chell
x
Back to top Go down
https://s266.photobucket.com/albums/ii250/matildasmum_bucket/?act
Fairytips
Admin
Fairytips

Happy Feb 1st Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Feb 1st   Happy Feb 1st Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 11:35 pm

Hope you're feeling better MM, asthma can be scary Sad

Hi CnW, schools not affected here, though we had to go and and pick up dd as she had a bad earache.
Back to top Go down
Dee Coopage

Dee Coopage

Number of posts : 351
Registration date : 2008-03-16

Happy Feb 1st Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Feb 1st   Happy Feb 1st Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 1:38 am

craft'n'wine wrote:
Hi

I am trying to find some inspiration for a 30th birthday card for one of the girls at work, she is a bit of a tom boy so pink and flowers are out, any ideas would be most welcome.

Jayne xx

How about doing somehting in black & white or using a boot shaped templateor something like that?

Hope you're feeling better MM I love you
Back to top Go down
craft'n'wine

craft'n'wine

Happy Feb 1st Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Feb 1st   Happy Feb 1st Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 9:30 pm

Hi

Think I will do something in black & white - thanks Dee not sure what, going to have go this weekend, wanted to make it special for her 30th. Had a look through my CD,s MM ( hope you are feeling ok now ) I only have a few and they are Christmas and floral but I did stumble on a good idea for a wedding card i need to do - My Dad is getting married, he has lived with his partner for about 20 years and now decides to get wed - Men !!!

Jayne xx
Back to top Go down
matildasmum

matildasmum

Happy Feb 1st Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Feb 1st   Happy Feb 1st Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 11:36 am

oh congrats to them! i've a feeling pete n i will be like that, lol.

when's the big day?

have you managed to think of a theme for the card your doing?

chell
x
Back to top Go down
craft'n'wine

craft'n'wine

Happy Feb 1st Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Feb 1st   Happy Feb 1st Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 10:58 pm

Hi MM

20th March - Dad doesn't hang around once he gets an idea in his head ! I have found a beautiful image of a rose on one of my CDs which I am going to use on the wedding card ( I am making them a cross stitch sampler with a very similar rose as a wedding gift) I thought I would keep the card simple as Dad is 62 and Sharon in her late 50's so didn't think big white meringue dresses etc would be quite right.

Still working on the 30th card although I did find out today she collects the me to you bears (strange for a tom boy ) so will have to bear that in mind. excuse the pun lol!

jayne x
Back to top Go down
matildasmum

matildasmum

Happy Feb 1st Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Feb 1st   Happy Feb 1st Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 12:14 pm

well if you google 'me to you bears' and then click on 'images' you'll get lots,
i was asked for one ages ago.

you can do that for most images you need.

chell
x
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Happy Feb 1st Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Feb 1st   Happy Feb 1st Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Happy Feb 1st
Page 1 of 1