fingertipcrafts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
fingertipcrafts

cardmaking, scrapbooking, papercrafting

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

What was your worse mistake?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Fairytips
Admin
Fairytips

Number of posts : 1020
Registration date : 2008-03-12

What was your worse mistake? Empty
PostSubject: What was your worse mistake?   What was your worse mistake? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 10:20 pm

Whether you could save it or not, what was your biggest card disaster?

I've done the sooo annoying, and so avoidable one of spilling a cup of tea over a finished project (it was able to be saved Sad )

I've stuck things down, then pulled them off to reposition... tearing.... and cut one saide to make it match, then the other, then a bit more, till it's far too small.

Nothing very exciting... so let's hear about yours.... Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://fingertipcrafts.wordpress.com/
Crafty Cat

Crafty Cat

Number of posts : 444

PostSubject: Re: What was your worse mistake?   What was your worse mistake? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 11:14 pm

cat I have done a card back to front before Embarassed I also have a habit of smudging things like stickles.
Back to top Go down
matildasmum

matildasmum

Number of posts : 537
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: What was your worse mistake?   What was your worse mistake? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 1:21 pm

ooh i did that CC, but i managed to save it!!!!!!!!! how? i sent it to my left handed friend and she was thrilled!!!!!!!!!!!! she'd never had such a personalised card, ever, she said, result!!!!!!
the card was gorgeous and i'd have hated to ditch it, then it came to me.

i've done the sticking and tearing method too, and i have a lovely piece of A3 card here that looks like a fan, i used it to get my measurements right for my diamond card!!!! and had to have a few goes, lol.

chell
x
Back to top Go down
https://s266.photobucket.com/albums/ii250/matildasmum_bucket/?act
crafty girls

crafty girls

Number of posts : 365

PostSubject: Re: What was your worse mistake?   What was your worse mistake? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 1:04 am

Yep me done back to front cards too lol! I think my worst wrong doing, or accident, was when I was doing a matting and layering card and I sneezed suddenly and the matting stuck half on the card and half on the table, covered in sneeze (thats polite for me) the card was ruined lol!
Back to top Go down
Fairytips
Admin
Fairytips

Number of posts : 1020

PostSubject: Re: What was your worse mistake?   What was your worse mistake? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 1:43 am

crafty girls wrote:
Yep me done back to front cards too lol! I think my worst wrong doing, or accident, was when I was doing a matting and layering card and I sneezed suddenly and the matting stuck half on the card and half on the table, covered in sneeze (thats polite for me) the card was ruined lol!

lol! lol! lol! lol!

Love it lol!
Back to top Go down
http://fingertipcrafts.wordpress.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What was your worse mistake?   What was your worse mistake? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What was your worse mistake?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
fingertipcrafts :: Crafting at your Fingertips :: Card Creating-
Jump to: