fingertipcrafts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
fingertipcrafts

cardmaking, scrapbooking, papercrafting

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

MEGA SALE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go down 
+2
Crafty Cat
egg sandwich
6 posters
AuthorMessage
egg sandwich
Admin
egg sandwich

Number of posts : 177
Registration date : 2008-03-12

MEGA SALE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: MEGA SALE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   MEGA SALE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 11:53 pm

We have a huge sale going on at the moment on our new web site www.fingertipcrafts.net . We have up to 75% off on over 700 items.....and the list is growing.
Sale items including loads of Christmas stash, Sarah Kay and Rachelle Miller stamps, and our Cuttlebug and Cuttlekids dies.

Some of these offers are exclusive to the web site and will not be available in the shop, so if anything takes your fancy now is the time to get it.

See you soon

Cheryl and Andy
Back to top Go down
http://www.fingertipcrafts.co.uk
Crafty Cat

Crafty Cat

Number of posts : 444

PostSubject: Re: MEGA SALE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   MEGA SALE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 10:16 pm

cat I got a bit of money at chistmas so I'd like to invest in a big shot, do you have one in? If so how much are they? I cant find it online.
Back to top Go down
matildasmum

matildasmum

Number of posts : 537
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: MEGA SALE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   MEGA SALE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 3:04 am

ooh they had one in last week m8, saw it, nice pink n black like mine.
they bout £55-£60 i think. some of the dies are on sale too.

not open till next week again though, but worth hanging on.

get the cuttlebug folders if you can, they're really lovely.

chell
x
Back to top Go down
https://s266.photobucket.com/albums/ii250/matildasmum_bucket/?act
Crafty Cat

Crafty Cat

PostSubject: Re: MEGA SALE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   MEGA SALE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 12:50 pm

cat Thanks MM. I'm happy to wait, wouldn't get chance to play until girls back at school anyway. Hope to get to shop a week on Fri.
Back to top Go down
matildasmum

matildasmum

PostSubject: Re: MEGA SALE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   MEGA SALE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 10:07 pm

i shall be hot footing it down there when they open again, as i got cash for christmas (it's supposed to be for my driving test, but as i haven't had any lessons since june! i think i should go back to that first, so i'm spending it on me before the house gets it!!)

chell
x
Back to top Go down
Fairytips
Admin
Fairytips

Number of posts : 1020

PostSubject: Re: MEGA SALE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   MEGA SALE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 4:25 pm

We're going to get a code so you can order on the net if you want to, and pick up from the shop (so the code will be to waive the p&p), so people can order from home if they wish, then just come and pick it up Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://fingertipcrafts.wordpress.com/
Crafty Cat

Crafty Cat

PostSubject: Re: MEGA SALE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   MEGA SALE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 9:56 pm

cat Sounds like an excellent idea FT, probably a bit dangerous for my purse though Laughing
Back to top Go down
crafty girls

crafty girls

Number of posts : 365

PostSubject: Re: MEGA SALE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   MEGA SALE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 10:39 pm

Oh like the idea of ordering then picking up, will be like Argos only without the wait lol!
Back to top Go down
tatmad

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-01-02

PostSubject: Great Idea...   MEGA SALE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 6:32 pm

Like crafty girls i think its a fab idea....and how shes compared it to argos...lol
So, fairytips....how do we go about getting this code to order on the net and be able to come and pick it up from the shop?....hope its soon...as i need a craft fix!!!!
lol
Back to top Go down
Fairytips
Admin
Fairytips

Number of posts : 1020

PostSubject: Re: MEGA SALE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   MEGA SALE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 12:00 am

ES has done it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://fingertipcrafts.wordpress.com/
matildasmum

matildasmum

PostSubject: Re: MEGA SALE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   MEGA SALE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 12:26 am

hiya FT, i'm off work now for 2 weeks, can you please save me (if you have them) 2 glimmer mists, i need a purple and a pink, other colours i can wing it with but really need these 2, not worried about which ones they are, they just need to be pink n purple.

just seen you still online so thought i'd ask now!

chell
x
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MEGA SALE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   MEGA SALE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MEGA SALE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
fingertipcrafts :: Welcome to Fingertips :: Announcements-
Jump to: