fingertipcrafts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
fingertipcrafts

cardmaking, scrapbooking, papercrafting

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Grab a bargain?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Fairytips
Admin
Fairytips

Number of posts : 1020
Registration date : 2008-03-12

Grab a bargain? Empty
PostSubject: Grab a bargain?   Grab a bargain? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 3:19 pm

Anyone been to the sales? Bought any bargains?

Ds and g/friend came here yesterday after shopping spree, she'd found some good bargains for outfits for her new job (ds was official bag carrier!)

Thay said it was heaving in town yesterday, not braved the crowds ourselves yet. Anyone else?
Back to top Go down
http://fingertipcrafts.wordpress.com/
matildasmum

matildasmum

Number of posts : 537
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Grab a bargain? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grab a bargain?   Grab a bargain? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 6:56 pm

not for me, i like to stay home as long as possible!

it drives OH mad, so we've compromised and gone to the northpoint centre, but only for the fresh air, i got bathsponges and dog treats, we dont need anything, the fridge is still chocka.

chell
x
Back to top Go down
https://s266.photobucket.com/albums/ii250/matildasmum_bucket/?act
crafty girls

crafty girls

Number of posts : 365

Grab a bargain? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grab a bargain?   Grab a bargain? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 4:51 pm

We went to asda and they where selling DVD's, games, and xmas stuff at silly prices, (got DVD 300 for £5!!) they got lots of there clothes on sale too, it was very busy yesterday. DD went to town on sat and said it was manic, you couldn't move in some places. Other DD gone up town today. I like a bargain but not that much that I have to battle for stuff.
Back to top Go down
Dee Coopage

Dee Coopage

Number of posts : 351
Registration date : 2008-03-16

Grab a bargain? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grab a bargain?   Grab a bargain? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 11:56 pm

Done some online sale shopping - got some boots from Freemans and some trousers from Next. The trousers arrived yesterday and were too small Embarassed Embarassed so I took them back and whilst I was there I bought some shoes and a blouse for work. Can't really be bothered with the hustle and bustle of it all, rather be tucked up at home with choccies - no wonder trousers didn't fit!! bom
Back to top Go down
Crafty Cat

Crafty Cat

Number of posts : 444

Grab a bargain? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grab a bargain?   Grab a bargain? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 10:11 pm

cat A couple of years ago I asked for Next vouchers from everyone and got up very early on the first day of the sale, bought loads of stuff but had to wait in the queue to pay for at least an hour (I'm sure it was more like 2)! I've not felt like doing it again since.
Back to top Go down
Dee Coopage

Dee Coopage

Number of posts : 351
Registration date : 2008-03-16

Grab a bargain? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grab a bargain?   Grab a bargain? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 12:51 pm

I know what you mean CC. It's a huge ordeal making the effort to go (I have only done it once too) but you get such bargains. I did get a VIP online invitation to the sale, but even though I had a slot before the sale had started a lot of the items I was interetsed in had sold out. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Grab a bargain? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grab a bargain?   Grab a bargain? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Grab a bargain?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
fingertipcrafts :: Village Hall :: Chatterings-
Jump to: