fingertipcrafts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
fingertipcrafts

cardmaking, scrapbooking, papercrafting

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Hello!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Merry Christmas!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
matildasmum

matildasmum

Number of posts : 537
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Hello!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Merry Christmas!! Empty
PostSubject: Hello!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Merry Christmas!!   Hello!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Merry Christmas!! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 7:12 pm

Merry Christmas everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!
just thought i'd pop on and wish you all a great time.

chell
x
Back to top Go down
https://s266.photobucket.com/albums/ii250/matildasmum_bucket/?act
Fairytips
Admin
Fairytips

Number of posts : 1020
Registration date : 2008-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Hello!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Merry Christmas!!   Hello!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Merry Christmas!! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 4:11 pm

And to you too MM. Hope you and everyone else had a wonderful day santa santa santa santa
Back to top Go down
http://fingertipcrafts.wordpress.com/
crafty girls

crafty girls

Number of posts : 365

PostSubject: Re: Hello!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Merry Christmas!!   Hello!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Merry Christmas!! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 9:41 pm

Hi everyone and a Merry christmas to you all!!
Hope you all had a fab time, hope you feeling better now FTs, just read other post as didn't know you where feeling poorly. I love Boxing Day, so much more relaxed after the rushing about and crowds and upsets. I just been chilling about, doing a Latch Hook cushion that DD got me, its got kissing bunnies on it, its really cute. Got lots of lovely pressys and got the new JACKIE album Wey hey!!!! Big son who bought me it said I can only play it when he not in, wot a cheek!! lol!
Well enjoy rest of xmas whatever you all up to, all my love to you all santa
Back to top Go down
Dee Coopage

Dee Coopage

Number of posts : 351
Registration date : 2008-03-16

PostSubject: Re: Hello!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Merry Christmas!!   Hello!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Merry Christmas!! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 1:11 pm

Hey everyone! Has two marvellous days just chilling and eating! DH has bought me a giant space hopper, can't wait to get it blown up and have a go!! rendeer Also got new camera and thingamajig so that I can use my ipod in my car. One of my friends bought me a craft tote so I'll look the part at the next crop!

Hope you're all having a good time whatever you're doing & all the very best for the new year cheers
Back to top Go down
matildasmum

matildasmum

Number of posts : 537
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Hello!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Merry Christmas!!   Hello!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Merry Christmas!! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 5:45 pm

glad everyone had a great time,
CG, i have that album too, bought it for me and OH has liberated it for the car!!
and my top of the pops cd too!!! which is just as great as the Jackie one.

we've just been shopping and managed to buy......................a tin of chicken soup! the fridge is stuffed to the gills still.

chell
x
Back to top Go down
https://s266.photobucket.com/albums/ii250/matildasmum_bucket/?act
Fairytips
Admin
Fairytips

Number of posts : 1020

PostSubject: Re: Hello!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Merry Christmas!!   Hello!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Merry Christmas!! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 1:18 am

lol! dh bought it for me too (he bought the other one for me last Christmas) lol!
Back to top Go down
http://fingertipcrafts.wordpress.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Merry Christmas!!   Hello!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Merry Christmas!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Merry Christmas!!
Page 1 of 1