fingertipcrafts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
fingertipcrafts

cardmaking, scrapbooking, papercrafting

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

CHILLY WEEKEND

Go down 
+3
craft'n'wine
Crafty Cat
crafty girls
7 posters
AuthorMessage
crafty girls

crafty girls

Number of posts : 365
Registration date : 2008-03-12

CHILLY WEEKEND Empty
PostSubject: CHILLY WEEKEND   CHILLY WEEKEND Icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 10:03 pm

Well I seen the weather forecast and its gunna be cold!! Got little son a 15tog quilt today from B&M's, hopefully he will lay in tomorrow morning now as he should be cosy!
Me not got much planned for weekend, gonna be doing cards tonight as still got a few xmas cards to do, got wine supply in fridge!
What you all up to? Anyone going for a brisk walk to the coast?
I bet its pretty in Whitby, scarborough etc when it snows or gets frosty.
Back to top Go down
Crafty Cat

Crafty Cat

Number of posts : 444

CHILLY WEEKEND Empty
PostSubject: Re: CHILLY WEEKEND   CHILLY WEEKEND Icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 11:33 pm

cat I'm going to try and stay as warm as poss this weekend - I don't like the cold.

DH is out most of the weekend rallying near York but we are going to pizza express for Sat lunch before he goes (paid for with Tesco clubcard vouchers). On Sun I might take the girls down to the craft fair at Bev High School if I'm feeling brave Laughing
Back to top Go down
crafty girls

crafty girls

CHILLY WEEKEND Empty
PostSubject: Re: CHILLY WEEKEND   CHILLY WEEKEND Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 3:27 pm

Oh my, affraid its a blizzard outside, affraid brill, DD moaning cos it makes her hair frizzy lol!
Its very cold though.
Back to top Go down
craft'n'wine

craft'n'wine

Number of posts : 67
Registration date : 2008-05-29

CHILLY WEEKEND Empty
PostSubject: Re: CHILLY WEEKEND   CHILLY WEEKEND Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 5:00 pm

It has been snowing on and off since 7.30am in Whitby, not laying for long though. Higher up on the moors must be quite a lot as two roads have been closed this morning. The wind off the sea is freezing !!! so I am staying in - making some christmas cards.

jayne x
Back to top Go down
Juliebird40

Juliebird40

Number of posts : 68
Registration date : 2008-06-02

CHILLY WEEKEND Empty
PostSubject: Re: CHILLY WEEKEND   CHILLY WEEKEND Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 9:11 pm

Katie and I were up early this morning (left DH in bed) having snowball fights and running up and down the street with me pulling her on her sledge - first use for a couple of years. The best bit was coming in and getting in the bath to warm up Very Happy

Julie flower
Back to top Go down
Crafty Cat

Crafty Cat

CHILLY WEEKEND Empty
PostSubject: Re: CHILLY WEEKEND   CHILLY WEEKEND Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 10:46 pm

cat Managed not to leave the house today. Youngest daughter (she's 5) was suddenly sick all over the living room last night so I thought it best to stay put, but guess what - she has been fine all day so we could have gone out but never mind.
Back to top Go down
Fairytips
Admin
Fairytips

Number of posts : 1020

CHILLY WEEKEND Empty
PostSubject: Re: CHILLY WEEKEND   CHILLY WEEKEND Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 4:27 pm

Wow on the snow... dd was thrilled, wonder if it means we're in for a bad winter rendeer Working all day Saturday, but lovely day at home Sunday ds and g/friend cam for roast and stayed all evening to watch film (The Happenning), so out with the chocolates, beer and wine, heating up high... sigh... just need the xmas tree lights now... santa santa santa
Back to top Go down
http://fingertipcrafts.wordpress.com/
matildasmum

matildasmum

Number of posts : 537
Registration date : 2008-03-14

CHILLY WEEKEND Empty
PostSubject: Re: CHILLY WEEKEND   CHILLY WEEKEND Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 1:01 am

just to add to the winter staying in and watching a good film,

mamma mia @ asda £7! for this week only, i work at kingswood but i imagine the other stores will have it at the same price.

chell
x
Back to top Go down
https://s266.photobucket.com/albums/ii250/matildasmum_bucket/?act
chrisdecember

chrisdecember

Number of posts : 27

CHILLY WEEKEND Empty
PostSubject: Re: CHILLY WEEKEND   CHILLY WEEKEND Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 2:27 am

We had 2 inches of snow on sunday morning looked lovely until is started to melt.

Am in Reading for a conference tonight, it was rather funny seeing all the londoners all wrapped up on the train- scarves, hats coats and it was quite warm I only had a jumper on. Very Happy

The hotel has free internet access bounce bounce so just having a trawl round my emails etc.
Back to top Go down
Crafty Cat

Crafty Cat

CHILLY WEEKEND Empty
PostSubject: Re: CHILLY WEEKEND   CHILLY WEEKEND Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 5:39 pm

cat Glad its warmed up today. I don't mind the snow but the wind has been bitter for the last few weeks and I was beginning to feel like an iceberg!
Back to top Go down
Fairytips
Admin
Fairytips

Number of posts : 1020

CHILLY WEEKEND Empty
PostSubject: Re: CHILLY WEEKEND   CHILLY WEEKEND Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 9:25 pm

matildasmum wrote:
just to add to the winter staying in and watching a good film,

mamma mia @ asda £7! for this week only, i work at kingswood but i imagine the other stores will have it at the same price.

chell
x

That took some searching for, none left in any Asdas when we went, but still managed to get it for £6.40 in Smiths yesterday cheers cheers cheers Looking forward to watching it (and having a singsong)
Back to top Go down
http://fingertipcrafts.wordpress.com/
matildasmum

matildasmum

Number of posts : 537
Registration date : 2008-03-14

CHILLY WEEKEND Empty
PostSubject: Re: CHILLY WEEKEND   CHILLY WEEKEND Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 12:22 am

blimey when i left work last night we had loads!!!!!!!!!
me ma keeps on about it, i've got her it for xmas, so how do i put her off it!
we watched it last night (just to make sure it's ok you understand) pete pulled a face though it was his idea to put it on and he just cracked me up when they started singing, lol. but he laughed quite a lot and julie walters helped!! she's sooooo funny.

if you aint got it, try it, it's a real feelgood film.

chell
x
Back to top Go down
https://s266.photobucket.com/albums/ii250/matildasmum_bucket/?act
crafty girls

crafty girls

CHILLY WEEKEND Empty
PostSubject: Re: CHILLY WEEKEND   CHILLY WEEKEND Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 10:54 pm

santa More snow on the horizon for Thursday, I'm getting fed up being wrapped up all the time, although its better than freezing my bum to bits!!
DD has nicked my de-icer AGAIN!! Her car was well frozen up and then it was "mum, I haven't got any de-icer, can I borrow yours?" It wont been seen again till its empty no doubt! It happens every year, I told her she got to buy me one back this time, us mothers are too soft arn't we??
(sorry, strayed a bit from chilly weather there lol)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

CHILLY WEEKEND Empty
PostSubject: Re: CHILLY WEEKEND   CHILLY WEEKEND Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CHILLY WEEKEND
Page 1 of 1