fingertipcrafts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
fingertipcrafts

cardmaking, scrapbooking, papercrafting

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

i should be crafting.....but!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Dee Coopage

Dee Coopage

Number of posts : 351
Registration date : 2008-03-16

i should be crafting.....but! Empty
PostSubject: i should be crafting.....but!   i should be crafting.....but! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 10:43 pm

What's keeping you from your crafting at the moment?

I should have been crafting today but I have been out shopping and have then spent all night on ebay looking for some 70s shoes for the works xmas fancy dress party. I have opted for some huge platform boots - hope I win them! I also ended up bidding on a pair of green and black wedge shoes for no other reason other than I have fallen in love with them!! I've also bought some shiny silver leggings to go under my hotpants!! I think I need to open a fancy dress shop and then I would have a plaudible excuse to wear a different oufit each day!! lol!
Back to top Go down
matildasmum

matildasmum

Number of posts : 537
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: i should be crafting.....but!   i should be crafting.....but! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 12:58 am

total apathy m8, well you asked, lol.

quite a few places now doing retro stuff, dint you see any while you where out?
there's one in town, just round the corner from dram shop between there and the scope shop, chinese laundry i think it's called.

chell
x
Back to top Go down
https://s266.photobucket.com/albums/ii250/matildasmum_bucket/?act
crafty girls

crafty girls

Number of posts : 365
Registration date : 2008-03-12

PostSubject: Re: i should be crafting.....but!   i should be crafting.....but! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 1:23 am

Well it was xmas shopping keeping me from craft but now done a chunk of it I'm back crafting and just done 12 over 2 days (me and DD)
Oh and had 1 1/2 ltrs of wine too lol! lol! well you wouldn't want me de-hydrating would you? Oh and a box of cappuccino truffles (diet going well lol!!) we wont mention the hula hoops! Embarassed Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Crafty Cat

Crafty Cat

Number of posts : 444

PostSubject: Re: i should be crafting.....but!   i should be crafting.....but! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 4:51 pm

cat I'm glad I'm not the only one to mix crafting with wine. Laughing
Back to top Go down
craft'n'wine

craft'n'wine

Number of posts : 67
Registration date : 2008-05-29

PostSubject: Re: i should be crafting.....but!   i should be crafting.....but! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 9:49 pm

well done CG crafting with wine - my favorite

x Jayne
Back to top Go down
Dee Coopage

Dee Coopage

Number of posts : 351
Registration date : 2008-03-16

PostSubject: Re: i should be crafting.....but!   i should be crafting.....but! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 10:31 pm

I can't mix the two! I'm a gibbering mess after just one glass and can't be trusted with anything sharp drunken
Back to top Go down
crafty girls

crafty girls

Number of posts : 365

PostSubject: Re: i should be crafting.....but!   i should be crafting.....but! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 12:48 am

lol! Glad I'm not the only one crafting with wine lol!
I prefer white as red gives me migraine!!
Dee, I cant be trusted with anything sharp any time of the day lol!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i should be crafting.....but!   i should be crafting.....but! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

i should be crafting.....but!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
fingertipcrafts :: Village Hall :: Chatterings-
Jump to: