fingertipcrafts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
fingertipcrafts

cardmaking, scrapbooking, papercrafting

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

october thanks

Go down 
+3
craft'n'wine
matildasmum
blackdragon
7 posters
AuthorMessage
blackdragon

Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2008-07-23

october thanks Empty
PostSubject: october thanks   october thanks Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 10:27 pm

my thanks to crafty cat... marie...grandma and fairytips....bet you got messy! thanks everso everyone. xxx
Back to top Go down
matildasmum

matildasmum

Number of posts : 537
Registration date : 2008-03-14

october thanks Empty
PostSubject: Re: october thanks   october thanks Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 3:02 pm

right, i've got an absolute stack this morning and some have no title/artist so will do my best:-

thanx to grandma for autumn colours-lovely tactile atc.
thanx to FT for autumn colours-very colourful too, and glittery n a golden brad!
thanx to chrisdecember for autumn colours-a shaker atc!!! and stamping to the acetate.

thanx to m dennis- for 4 beautiful atc's, and oriental with glittery papers and peel offs, and 3 untitled ones which i will try to describe, stripey background with paper flowers and 4 flower brads, a lovely beige one with a flower (sorry not good with naming them) sticker all embossed and glittered and a dotty atc with domed ATC stickers and paper flowers.

and the mystery atc - looks like BD's work but i could be wrong, its a leaf stamped background, with string and a heart charm on it and the main image is a fern leaf triple embossed!!!!!!!! the whole atc is shimmery. would the artist please own up so i can thank you properly lol!

thanx everyone, i shall now go off and make another atc wallet (that will be 6 this week!!)

chell
x
Back to top Go down
https://s266.photobucket.com/albums/ii250/matildasmum_bucket/?act
craft'n'wine

craft'n'wine

Number of posts : 67
Registration date : 2008-05-29

october thanks Empty
PostSubject: Re: october thanks   october thanks Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 7:47 pm

my thanks to Chrisdecember for Autumn colours, M Dennis also for Autumn colours and a mystery crafter??? a beauitful atc with a shimmery textured background, pressed flowers covered with acetate. Thank you all so much.

jayne
Back to top Go down
matildasmum

matildasmum

october thanks Empty
PostSubject: Re: october thanks   october thanks Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 8:59 pm

dat sounds like BD too!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i'll have to get into marple mode lol!

chell
x
Back to top Go down
blackdragon

october thanks Empty
PostSubject: Re: october thanks   october thanks Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 10:47 pm

ok.... must have had a senior moment.... very senior.... i blame the super seniors i look after.... but by discriptions the mystry atcs do sound like mine... sorry... will try harder to remember little things like filling the backs in next time!!!.... actually the way things have been you're lucky the fronts had anything on them!!!!
Fairytips.... you might need to check the ones for the shop.... just write 'STRESSED OUT IDIOT' on them!
love to all xxx
Back to top Go down
matildasmum

matildasmum

october thanks Empty
PostSubject: Re: october thanks   october thanks Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 11:35 pm

ha! i knew i'd seen that style before. i expect you could recognise one of mine too BD.

mystery solved then, cor, i feel everso clever now!! lol!

chell
x
Back to top Go down
craft'n'wine

craft'n'wine

Number of posts : 67
Registration date : 2008-05-29

october thanks Empty
PostSubject: Re: october thanks   october thanks Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 10:51 am

Thanks for the mystery atc BD it is a beautiful design.

Jayne
Back to top Go down
blackdragon

october thanks Empty
PostSubject: Re: october thanks   october thanks Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 12:06 am

Glad you like it jayne, sorry you had to guess who made it.... good job sherlock chell was around.... and i think i would know your 'makes' too chell... i hope i would by now! xxx
Back to top Go down
janecovery

janecovery

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2008-10-02

october thanks Empty
PostSubject: Re: october thanks   october thanks Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 2:38 am

Many thanks to Carol Vincent, Grandma and Jayne Halley for my ATC's they were lovely
Luv Jane xx
Back to top Go down
Grandma

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2008-06-12

october thanks Empty
PostSubject: Re: october thanks   october thanks Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 11:42 am

Thanks to M Dennis, Jane and Carol. Nice reminders of the leaves that have now gone from the trees. Up here on the IOM anyway.
Back to top Go down
maggi

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2008-03-23

october thanks Empty
PostSubject: maggi dennis   october thanks Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 1:51 pm

drunken hello to black dragon i think the atc with spotty paper and domed stickers is one of mine i am not sure of any others.thanks for your atc,s in shop i chose 2 with shoes and boots on very nice.i am at a workshop in late november will get some to you in return.i have,nt been in the shop to get my november ones,but will thank the senders when i get them.take care maggi
Back to top Go down
egg sandwich
Admin
egg sandwich

Number of posts : 177
Registration date : 2008-03-12

october thanks Empty
PostSubject: Re: october thanks   october thanks Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 9:19 pm

We've been getting a few different people doing the ATC's recently. I do try to give everybody different people every month, if I do get any without names I shall name them myself.....like 'sparkly blingy thingy' and 'green with pointy edges' or even ' I've no idea but it looks nice'. lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.fingertipcrafts.co.uk
blackdragon

october thanks Empty
PostSubject: Re: october thanks   october thanks Icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 12:09 am

So sorry maggi... wasnt trying to claim your work.... but think the flowers under aceatate and triple embossed shimmery background ones are from me.... know the dome stickers isnt.
I hope you enjoy the workshop in late november... you lucky thing!!!!! glad you took atcs from shop too.... that makes them worth doing!
Think es after a while you'll get to know my style.... just mark 'em 'that idiot'... everyone on this forum will know who you mean. OH and pluto sounds just fine.... anywhere away from here. xxx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

october thanks Empty
PostSubject: Re: october thanks   october thanks Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

october thanks
Page 1 of 1