fingertipcrafts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
fingertipcrafts

cardmaking, scrapbooking, papercrafting

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Trick or Treat!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Dee Coopage

Dee Coopage

Number of posts : 351
Registration date : 2008-03-16

Trick or Treat! Empty
PostSubject: Trick or Treat!   Trick or Treat! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 12:00 am

What's everyone doing for Hallowe'en? I'm off to a do on Thursday night dressed as a red devil. I'm very excited!! I love fancy dress I love you I love you !! I had ordered some red jewelled false eyelashes and they came on Saturday, they're fabulous, I might not be able to see much when I've got them on, but I don't care!! - They look brill!! Twisted Evil Had to use that smiley just because it's devilish!
Back to top Go down
matildasmum

matildasmum

Number of posts : 537
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Trick or Treat! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trick or Treat!   Trick or Treat! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 12:49 am

i hope you enjoy it m8, i'll be at work!
i hope you manage to see through your 'lashes' m8! Laughing
dan was going to one and had found some 'scrubs' pjs in home bargains, he'll probably still go, but he's fitness training to be ready for any fitness tests he will do, (he is hoping to join the army asap) i am very proud he is turning things round after a tough time earlier in the year and his big brother is helping him (he's already a royal engineer).

chell
x
Back to top Go down
https://s266.photobucket.com/albums/ii250/matildasmum_bucket/?act
crafty girls

crafty girls

Number of posts : 365
Registration date : 2008-03-12

Trick or Treat! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trick or Treat!   Trick or Treat! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 1:59 pm

We dont bother with Halloween, but hope you all have a good time dressing up etc.
Back to top Go down
Fairytips
Admin
Fairytips

Number of posts : 1020
Registration date : 2008-03-12

Trick or Treat! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trick or Treat!   Trick or Treat! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 3:40 pm

One od Imogen's friends has a birthday, so is having a fancy dress party Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://fingertipcrafts.wordpress.com/
Juliebird40

Juliebird40

Number of posts : 68
Registration date : 2008-06-02

Trick or Treat! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trick or Treat!   Trick or Treat! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 10:45 pm

I'm organising a free playday in the local community area with bouncy castle and face painting for the under 8's in our area and then taking DD trick or treating (just friends houses hate the idea of knocking on random doors). So if there's anyone in the Avenues area on Friday and wants to join us just ask

Julie Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Trick or Treat! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trick or Treat!   Trick or Treat! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Trick or Treat!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
fingertipcrafts :: Village Hall :: Chatterings-
Jump to: