fingertipcrafts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
fingertipcrafts

cardmaking, scrapbooking, papercrafting

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

I'm a Godmother!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Fairytips
Admin
Fairytips

Number of posts : 1020
Registration date : 2008-03-12

I'm a Godmother! Empty
PostSubject: I'm a Godmother!   I'm a Godmother! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 1:47 pm

We went down to Cambridge for the day yesterday... up at 5 in the morning so we could be there nice and early... Sleep Sleep Sleep

It was a wonderful day, saw my relatives from the deep south... Laughing gave my niece... and goddaughter, Rosie, lots of cuddles, and just generally had an all round lovely day.

How did everyone else spend their w/ends?
Back to top Go down
http://fingertipcrafts.wordpress.com/
Dee Coopage

Dee Coopage

Number of posts : 351
Registration date : 2008-03-16

I'm a Godmother! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm a Godmother!   I'm a Godmother! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 11:49 pm

I'm pleased you had a good day, I was wondering how it went Very Happy . We went shopping yesterday and DH bought me a new digital camera for Xmas santa . I have now erased it from my memory as I won't be able to have it before Xmas day. We went to the Windmill in Beverley for lunch and then came home and watched a DVD - The Bucket List, which was good. Then I made a card for mum & dad's wedding anniversary which is tomorrow, so v. glad I bougt that pyramage on Saturday. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
matildasmum

matildasmum

Number of posts : 537
Registration date : 2008-03-14

I'm a Godmother! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm a Godmother!   I'm a Godmother! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 1:06 am

glad it went well FT, did that purple come out or are you now known as purple auntie!

or it could be aunt violet!!

i played with my new cosmic shimmers embossing powder!!! it's scrummy, really intense colour.
and i've had another go with stampbord n added crackle glaze to an inked background and stamped image. had a dabble with acetate and dimity mouse coloured with glaze.

i too am after a digicam, ours wont connect to the puter anymore Sad

chell
x
Back to top Go down
https://s266.photobucket.com/albums/ii250/matildasmum_bucket/?act
crafty girls

crafty girls

Number of posts : 365
Registration date : 2008-03-12

I'm a Godmother! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm a Godmother!   I'm a Godmother! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 1:57 pm

So are you now known as "Fairy Godmother" now lol! lol! Glad you had a fab day fairytips.
We had a virus thingy on pc and it was playing up, big bro came yesterday and "wiped" it all clean, including all my "History" so I couldn't get on here as I couldn't remember the name of the site, I just click on my browser usually and it comes up so I dont really look at addresses, but have now put it all safe so I wont get lost again!
Been making more xmas cards and getting covered in glitter, watched craft channel at weekend for inspiration (didn't get any lol)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I'm a Godmother! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm a Godmother!   I'm a Godmother! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'm a Godmother!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
fingertipcrafts :: Village Hall :: Chatterings-
Jump to: