fingertipcrafts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
fingertipcrafts

cardmaking, scrapbooking, papercrafting

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Impress with your cooking....

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dee Coopage

Dee Coopage

Number of posts : 351
Registration date : 2008-03-16

Impress with your cooking.... Empty
PostSubject: Impress with your cooking....   Impress with your cooking.... Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 8:51 pm

If you had to invite one celebrity around for a meal who would it be and what would you cook?

I would invite SImon COwell so I could sing at him in a Hyacynth Bucket style whilst serving up a hot curry - probably beef madras with all the traditional accompanimennts like poppadums and bhajis etc lol!
Back to top Go down
crafty girls

crafty girls

Number of posts : 365
Registration date : 2008-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Impress with your cooking....   Impress with your cooking.... Icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 9:24 pm

I would have Sean Bean round and cook him my Beef stew and Dumplings, followed by icecream with flake and that gooey strawberry stuff that you squirt all over. Very Happy Very Happy
(If he was busy then it would be david cassidy) Very Happy Very Happy lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Crafty Cat

Crafty Cat

Number of posts : 444
Registration date : 2008-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Impress with your cooking....   Impress with your cooking.... Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 11:49 am

cat I'd have to go for Brad Pitt or George Clooney Very Happy.

I would serve toad in the hole with onion gravy, I don't really do deserts and we wouldn't want them to be so full they went straight to sleep would we? Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Impress with your cooking....   Impress with your cooking.... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Impress with your cooking....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
fingertipcrafts :: Village Hall :: Chatterings-
Jump to: