fingertipcrafts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
fingertipcrafts

cardmaking, scrapbooking, papercrafting

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Embarrassing Outfit

Go down 
+3
egg sandwich
matildasmum
Dee Coopage
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Dee Coopage

Dee Coopage

Number of posts : 351
Registration date : 2008-03-16

Embarrassing Outfit Empty
PostSubject: Embarrassing Outfit   Embarrassing Outfit Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 9:13 pm

What's the most embarrassing outfit you have worn?

When I was feeling down I bought a skirt and top from Allders - it was hideous!! It was yellow with smudges of black, white and red on it and it was made from a crinkly almost cheesecloth type of material. I caught my sister and so-called friend laughing about it one night. They both thought it was awful but neither had the heart to tell me!! No lol!.
Back to top Go down
matildasmum

matildasmum

Number of posts : 537
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Embarrassing Outfit   Embarrassing Outfit Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 11:15 pm

a lime green suit i bought from debenhams, i loved it when i bought it, but actually never, ever wore both items together!! if fact i only wore the jacket never the skirt at all.

chell
x
Back to top Go down
https://s266.photobucket.com/albums/ii250/matildasmum_bucket/?act
egg sandwich
Admin
egg sandwich

Number of posts : 177
Registration date : 2008-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Embarrassing Outfit   Embarrassing Outfit Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 2:16 am

I used to have this huge overcoat when I was 16 to 21.....it looked like something Compo might wear in a snowstorm, hideous, but it was so warm..and pockets so deep you could easily fit a pint or 2 in them......good for pub crawls or getting into see FC with a drink.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fingertipcrafts.co.uk
Juliebird40

Juliebird40

Number of posts : 68
Registration date : 2008-06-02

PostSubject: Re: Embarrassing Outfit   Embarrassing Outfit Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 6:35 pm

Back in the late 70's I had a white cheesecloth dress which I thought made me look the bees knees - I wore it to my now hubbies 18th at Crystal Goblet (I know its like a history lesson) then they put on those black lights all you could see was my bra and knickers Embarassed ohhh but I loved that dress.

Julie flower
Back to top Go down
crafty girls

crafty girls

Number of posts : 365

PostSubject: Re: Embarrassing Outfit   Embarrassing Outfit Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 6:44 pm

I had a pair of bright red trousers that had braces on them( like cannon and ball), I wore them with a see through lace blouse, I always wore a black bra for some odd reason with it. Embarassed Embarassed
Now I have read what you lot have worn I dont feel quite so embarrassed!! OK yes I do lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Fairytips
Admin
Fairytips

Number of posts : 1020

PostSubject: Re: Embarrassing Outfit   Embarrassing Outfit Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 10:56 pm

Juliebird40 wrote:
Back in the late 70's I had a white cheesecloth dress which I thought made me look the bees knees - I wore it to my now hubbies 18th at Crystal Goblet (I know its like a history lesson) then they put on those black lights all you could see was my bra and knickers Embarassed ohhh but I loved that dress.

Julie flower

Laughing really loved that one lol! reminded me of my old cheesecloth shirt that I used to luuuurvve...
Back to top Go down
http://fingertipcrafts.wordpress.com/
crafty girls

crafty girls

Number of posts : 365

PostSubject: Re: Embarrassing Outfit   Embarrassing Outfit Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 9:59 pm

What is it with flashing bra and knickers!! seems like we all did it at some point!! Embarassed Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Mumfie

Mumfie

Number of posts : 13

PostSubject: Re: Embarrassing Outfit   Embarrassing Outfit Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 9:28 pm

I had a black and white top and trousers that matched which I bought from Top Shop. Thought I looked fab, it's not until now when I look at the photos that I look terrible.
Totally cringe making. lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Embarrassing Outfit   Embarrassing Outfit Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Embarrassing Outfit
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
fingertipcrafts :: Village Hall :: Chatterings-
Jump to: