fingertipcrafts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
fingertipcrafts

cardmaking, scrapbooking, papercrafting

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

X Factor Finalists

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Dee Coopage

Dee Coopage

Number of posts : 351
Registration date : 2008-03-16

X Factor Finalists Empty
PostSubject: X Factor Finalists   X Factor Finalists Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 8:05 pm

Can't wait just getting ready to settle down for the X Factor. It is me or do we have more blubbering than usual? Sad I really like Austin and Alan but I wish they would just stop crying!!! Every time they are on camera and not singing, they're crying!
Back to top Go down
Fairytips
Admin
Fairytips

Number of posts : 1020
Registration date : 2008-03-12

X Factor Finalists Empty
PostSubject: Re: X Factor Finalists   X Factor Finalists Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 8:40 pm

We noticed all the crying last night... shucks, felt it lost it's way a bit. Don't like to hear all the sob stories... sorry, but s'posed to be about the singing, not influenced by their situation.

Recording tonights, will watch it later Very Happy (did you love the groups faces when they found out they were only going to Ireland... lol... I'd love to go there!!!)
Back to top Go down
http://fingertipcrafts.wordpress.com/
Dee Coopage

Dee Coopage

X Factor Finalists Empty
PostSubject: Re: X Factor Finalists   X Factor Finalists Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 9:01 pm

I know what you mean I'm not really interested in people's sob stories, I just want to hear them perform. Anyway on the whole I'm pleased with the final 12 there wasn't anyone that they sent home that didn't deserve it. I think that Rachel will be hard for Danni to control and that Austin will cry after every performance!

It's funny I haven't really paid much attention to the groups, it's like I have dismissed them all, which is stupid because some of them are really good.

Looking forward to it all unfolding in the run up to Christmas santa
Back to top Go down
egg sandwich
Admin
egg sandwich

Number of posts : 177

X Factor Finalists Empty
PostSubject: Re: X Factor Finalists   X Factor Finalists Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 2:13 am

Personally I can't believe that Irish kid is through....
Back to top Go down
http://www.fingertipcrafts.co.uk
Dee Coopage

Dee Coopage

X Factor Finalists Empty
PostSubject: Re: X Factor Finalists   X Factor Finalists Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 3:33 pm

I think he's quite good, but I don't think he's the winner. unless he wins the public vote for the fact that he's cute!

American Idol went a bit like that this year, it seemed to stop being about who was the best singer so I lost interest before the end.

I didn't expect Leon to win last year, I don't think he was the best singer either.
Back to top Go down
crafty girls

crafty girls

Number of posts : 365

X Factor Finalists Empty
PostSubject: Re: X Factor Finalists   X Factor Finalists Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 9:57 pm

I dont usually watch x factor but I must admit this year is quite good, except for the blubbering, I must agree there appears to be more than usual. I dont think theres any male totty to ogle over either. Sad
Back to top Go down
Fairytips
Admin
Fairytips

X Factor Finalists Empty
PostSubject: Re: X Factor Finalists   X Factor Finalists Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 10:00 pm

Some very good singers this year, lots of favourites Very Happy

Did anyone see the Peter Kay spoof the other night... lol!
Back to top Go down
crafty girls

crafty girls

X Factor Finalists Empty
PostSubject: Re: X Factor Finalists   X Factor Finalists Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 10:07 pm

I saw it and thought it was great, anyone buying Geraldine's record lol!!

We liked R Wayne!
Back to top Go down
Fairytips
Admin
Fairytips

X Factor Finalists Empty
PostSubject: Re: X Factor Finalists   X Factor Finalists Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 1:01 am

Yeah.... R andy liked R Wayne too... lol!
Back to top Go down
crafty girls

crafty girls

X Factor Finalists Empty
PostSubject: Re: X Factor Finalists   X Factor Finalists Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 12:30 am

lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Dee Coopage

Dee Coopage

X Factor Finalists Empty
PostSubject: Re: X Factor Finalists   X Factor Finalists Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 8:47 pm

Well thank goodness the girl bands are out Very Happy . I hope Rachel goes next - what is she doing?? Laughing
Back to top Go down
Fairytips
Admin
Fairytips

X Factor Finalists Empty
PostSubject: Re: X Factor Finalists   X Factor Finalists Icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 11:36 am

ooohh... it's tonight... Laughing

Not too keen on Diane, can she do anything any different? Also wee laddie... can't remember how to spell his name, but pronounced Owen... described on 8 out og 10 cats as Jamie Oliver foetus gone horribly wrong.... did I type that out loud... Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
Dee Coopage

Dee Coopage

X Factor Finalists Empty
PostSubject: Re: X Factor Finalists   X Factor Finalists Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 7:54 pm

What a good night, i thought everyone performed really well. Sorry to see Scott go out but he was never going to win. Thought Laura was amazing! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Fairytips
Admin
Fairytips

X Factor Finalists Empty
PostSubject: Re: X Factor Finalists   X Factor Finalists Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 1:48 pm

She was wasn't she Very Happy Really like Alexandra too, and Ruth was very different this time.

Disco next week... bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
Dee Coopage

Dee Coopage

X Factor Finalists Empty
PostSubject: Re: X Factor Finalists   X Factor Finalists Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 11:51 pm

Wonder if JLS will do Disco Inferno - I could just see them doing it and Austin in a white suit doing a Travolta special! Laughing Oh and possible Rachel doing a Gloria Gaynor affraid
Back to top Go down
Fairytips
Admin
Fairytips

X Factor Finalists Empty
PostSubject: Re: X Factor Finalists   X Factor Finalists Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 2:54 am

I can't believe Laura went... how was she even in the final 2?????

How did Diana get a week off, in the past it was a rule that you couldn't.... hmmmmmm Mad
Back to top Go down
Dee Coopage

Dee Coopage

X Factor Finalists Empty
PostSubject: Re: X Factor Finalists   X Factor Finalists Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 11:33 am

I have to say that I'm getting a bit cheesed off with it all. Now that Austin & Laura are out my interest is starting to wain. Of those left I think Alex is my favourite.

I'm out tonight but will catch up with the re-run tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

X Factor Finalists Empty
PostSubject: Re: X Factor Finalists   X Factor Finalists Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

X Factor Finalists
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
fingertipcrafts :: Village Hall :: Chatterings-
Jump to: