fingertipcrafts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
fingertipcrafts

cardmaking, scrapbooking, papercrafting

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome Newbies

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Dee Coopage

Dee Coopage

Number of posts : 351
Registration date : 2008-03-16

Welcome Newbies Empty
PostSubject: Welcome Newbies   Welcome Newbies Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2008 11:33 am

Hi Matalda's mum everyone who has crossed over to the new forum. I like it!! Having a spot of bother with the gallery though, when I try and upload a piccie I get "The size of all the pictures is higher than the allowed limit. You cannot send more.". May need the technical expertise of egg sandwich! flower
Back to top Go down
matildasmum

matildasmum

Number of posts : 537
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Welcome Newbies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome Newbies   Welcome Newbies Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2008 11:34 am

hi dee, i've not had much luck either.
chell
x
Back to top Go down
https://s266.photobucket.com/albums/ii250/matildasmum_bucket/?act
crafty girls

crafty girls

Number of posts : 365
Registration date : 2008-03-12

Welcome Newbies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome Newbies   Welcome Newbies Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2008 1:07 pm

I have uploaded 3 piccys to try it out but they cannot be viewed yet as they have to be "approved", dont know what thats all about, they clean and cute honestly!!

Hiya Dee, nice to see you here Laughing
Back to top Go down
Fairytips
Admin
Fairytips

Number of posts : 1020

Welcome Newbies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome Newbies   Welcome Newbies Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2008 1:32 pm

I can help on that one... Crafty Girls - you can approve them yourself Very Happy I'll get Egg sandwich on the other bit scratch
Back to top Go down
http://fingertipcrafts.wordpress.com/
crafty girls

crafty girls

Number of posts : 365

Welcome Newbies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome Newbies   Welcome Newbies Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2008 3:08 pm

Thanks fairytips, just done it, now you can see them in the gallery!!! bounce Will put some more in later. Need food at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Fairytips
Admin
Fairytips

Number of posts : 1020

Welcome Newbies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome Newbies   Welcome Newbies Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2008 3:25 pm

Dee Coopage wrote:
Hi Matalda's mum everyone who has crossed over to the new forum. I like it!! Having a spot of bother with the gallery though, when I try and upload a piccie I get "The size of all the pictures is higher than the allowed limit. You cannot send more.". May need the technical expertise of egg sandwich! flower

Glad you found your way over... it's so much better, we're really pleased with it flower
Back to top Go down
http://fingertipcrafts.wordpress.com/
Crafty Cat

Crafty Cat

Number of posts : 444

Welcome Newbies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome Newbies   Welcome Newbies Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2008 9:26 pm

cat Hi Dee Coupage, nice to see you back
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Welcome Newbies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome Newbies   Welcome Newbies Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome Newbies
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
fingertipcrafts :: Village Hall :: Welcome Newbies-
Jump to: