fingertipcrafts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
fingertipcrafts

cardmaking, scrapbooking, papercrafting

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

dentist !!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
craft'n'wine

craft'n'wine

Number of posts : 67
Registration date : 2008-05-29

dentist !!!! Empty
PostSubject: dentist !!!!   dentist !!!! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 7:15 pm

Have just got back from the dentist for the third time in a week. Matthew is still having problems after his accident when he snapped off his front teeth. The dentist can't start repair work until November at the earliest, but the temporary covers keep falling off which then leaves the nerve exposed and so he is then in pain !! Sad
On the plus side he had a general check up and the dentist said "good news - no fillings needed" lol!
Back to top Go down
crafty girls

crafty girls

Number of posts : 365
Registration date : 2008-03-12

dentist !!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: dentist !!!!   dentist !!!! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 2:14 pm

Oh poor matthew, I certainly can sympathise as I have had an exposed nerve in the past, as you say though good news !! No fillings required!!
You would think they could do his teeth before November! Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Fairytips
Admin
Fairytips

Number of posts : 1020

dentist !!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: dentist !!!!   dentist !!!! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 4:39 pm

Poor thing, is it because they're busy, maybe if there's a cancellation... Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
http://fingertipcrafts.wordpress.com/
craft'n'wine

craft'n'wine

dentist !!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: dentist !!!!   dentist !!!! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 9:45 pm

He has to wait unitl November as they are hoping the teeth will start healing, as the nerve and root are still live and Matthew is young there is a good possibility that they will be ok to just build up the teeth. If the nerve and root start to die off or it becomes to painfull he will have to have root canal work and then crowns. The dentist wanted to wait as long as possible - up to 6 months but we thought new teeth in time for christmas would be nice !!
santa lol!
Back to top Go down
Fairytips
Admin
Fairytips

Number of posts : 1020

dentist !!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: dentist !!!!   dentist !!!! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 11:22 am

Yes, what a lovely Christmas present... affraid albino lol!

Whenever I think about it, it makes me run my tongue over my teeth, ouch!
Back to top Go down
http://fingertipcrafts.wordpress.com/
craft'n'wine

craft'n'wine

dentist !!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: dentist !!!!   dentist !!!! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 9:59 pm

Bad news - no go for the new teeth for christmas Crying or Very sad Matthew has to wait until February, it is still touch and go with one of the front teeth and the dentist wants to give it the best chance. on the good side the nerve has receeded so at least there is not so much pain when the covers come off. On a weird note we have a new dentist who sang always look on the bright side of life when we walked in lol!
Back to top Go down
crafty girls

crafty girls

Number of posts : 365

dentist !!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: dentist !!!!   dentist !!!! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 12:52 am

Oh dear, what a shame about poor matthew, hope he not too dissapointed. That is weird about a singing dentist, but I bet it calms the nerves (no pun there) of very anxious patients! scratch I would prob burst out laughing though!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

dentist !!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: dentist !!!!   dentist !!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

dentist !!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
fingertipcrafts :: Village Hall :: Chatterings-
Jump to: