fingertipcrafts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
fingertipcrafts

cardmaking, scrapbooking, papercrafting

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Crop Circle Journal

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Stickle Goddess

Stickle Goddess

Number of posts : 163
Registration date : 2008-03-12

Crop Circle Journal Empty
PostSubject: Crop Circle Journal   Crop Circle Journal Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 3:20 pm

Just wanted to gloat a bit.......I've had my LO completed for 2 weeks now.....how's eveyone else getting on???? Is it still in your head Dee???

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Dee Coopage

Dee Coopage

Number of posts : 351
Registration date : 2008-03-16

PostSubject: Re: Crop Circle Journal   Crop Circle Journal Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 1:53 pm

No, I've done it. I started on Monday night and finished it last night. I'm so pleased I joined in as I'm having so much fun doing them. Can't wait to pick the next one up! Very Happy cheers
Back to top Go down
Stickle Goddess

Stickle Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Crop Circle Journal   Crop Circle Journal Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 2:55 pm

I love circle journals....it really pushes me to do so many different things.

I can't wait to get the next one, it's yours and I know exactly what I'm going to do Smile
Back to top Go down
Fairytips
Admin
Fairytips

Number of posts : 1020

PostSubject: Re: Crop Circle Journal   Crop Circle Journal Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 3:08 pm

I just want to thank those of you who are part of the cj... it's been really fun, and I can't wait to start our next one next year... Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://fingertipcrafts.wordpress.com/
Dee Coopage

Dee Coopage

PostSubject: Re: Crop Circle Journal   Crop Circle Journal Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 8:08 pm

It's taken me by surprise just how much I have enjoyed doing it. Since I picked up my last one yesterday I keep planning different ideas out in my head and although at first I felt a bit stumped, I feel full of ideas now. The problem will be picking one!

I'm really glad that we're going to do another one, they end up being such lovely keepsakes. flower
Back to top Go down
Stickle Goddess

Stickle Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Crop Circle Journal   Crop Circle Journal Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 10:23 am

I agree, I've had nothing but fun doing this cj and can't wait to start the next one next year. Smile

I'm very excited about getting mine back now with all your lovely layouts in, and I know it'll be something I will still be looking back on in years to come with a smile on my face Smile
Back to top Go down
Fairytips
Admin
Fairytips

PostSubject: Re: Crop Circle Journal   Crop Circle Journal Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 4:01 pm

Just a few weeks to go... better get last one finished then Very Happy I'm looking forward to our scrapping party drunken drunken drunken
Back to top Go down
Dee Coopage

Dee Coopage

PostSubject: Re: Crop Circle Journal   Crop Circle Journal Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 10:34 pm

I know, I must get started!! Really enjoyed the whole thing Very Happy . I think it really stretches you as you have to stick to the subject of the journal so it makes you really think. Question
Back to top Go down
Crafty Cat

Crafty Cat

Number of posts : 444

PostSubject: Re: Crop Circle Journal   Crop Circle Journal Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 1:34 pm

cat I'm not a hundred percent sure how they work but I'd quite like to join in next year if I can, do I need to go to the crops or anything?
Back to top Go down
Dee Coopage

Dee Coopage

PostSubject: Re: Crop Circle Journal   Crop Circle Journal Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 3:46 pm

Hi CC

You don't have to go to the crops, although it would be excellent if you could, it's just the dates of the crops are when we exchange journals so you would just need to make sure that yours was at the shop for that date and you could pick the next one up at any point afterwards. We have roughly a month to do the double paged spread and get it back to the shop. We're all working on the 6 x 6 sized books.

The subjects have been varied from "a day in the life" to "photo booth" to one that was completely freestyle. The owner of the journal puts any rules that need to be applied to the journal at the front, for example a colour scheme or don't include photos or the reules are there are no rules!!

It's been such fun, I'm looking forward to the next one. queen
Back to top Go down
Crafty Cat

Crafty Cat

PostSubject: Re: Crop Circle Journal   Crop Circle Journal Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 3:57 pm

cat Thanks Dee, another couple of Q's - are they ready made books and does each person choose a theme for their book?

FT if you're out there would it be possible to see yours when I'm next in the shop to get more of an idea?
Back to top Go down
Fairytips
Admin
Fairytips

PostSubject: Re: Crop Circle Journal   Crop Circle Journal Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 8:20 pm

Course it would, just need to remind me though... scratch
Back to top Go down
Dee Coopage

Dee Coopage

PostSubject: Re: Crop Circle Journal   Crop Circle Journal Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 11:39 pm

HI CC

We just use the 6 x 6 chipboard books that are held together by jump rings. Each person choose their own subject for the journal and everyone creates a page on that theme.

Definitely have a look at FTs when you're next in the shop. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Crafty Cat

Crafty Cat

PostSubject: Re: Crop Circle Journal   Crop Circle Journal Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 5:42 pm

cat Had a look at one of the books the other day in the shop and it looks fun, so count me in for the next one please, I've already had a few ideas for a theme. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Fairytips
Admin
Fairytips

PostSubject: Re: Crop Circle Journal   Crop Circle Journal Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 9:21 pm

No problem CC, think we'll start next one in February Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Dee Coopage

Dee Coopage

PostSubject: Re: Crop Circle Journal   Crop Circle Journal Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 3:40 pm

Thanks again everyone who contributed to my circle journal. I love it cheers . Kept having another look yesterday. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Fairytips
Admin
Fairytips

PostSubject: Re: Crop Circle Journal   Crop Circle Journal Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 4:18 pm

Big thank you from me too. I'm thrilled with my cj, it really is fantastic... thank you, thank you, thank you cheers cheers cheers

looking forward to our next one next year Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
Dee Coopage

Dee Coopage

PostSubject: Re: Crop Circle Journal   Crop Circle Journal Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 1:24 pm

Do you think we could get another CJ started? I won't be at next weeks crop but will be at the one at the end of May? Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crop Circle Journal   Crop Circle Journal Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Crop Circle Journal
Page 1 of 1