fingertipcrafts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
fingertipcrafts

cardmaking, scrapbooking, papercrafting

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Hello l'm new and just wanted to say Hi

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Mishmash

Mishmash

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-07-14

Hello l'm new and just wanted to say  Hi Empty
PostSubject: Hello l'm new and just wanted to say Hi   Hello l'm new and just wanted to say  Hi Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 9:58 am

Hi l'm Mishmash and l have a wonderful DH and 5 kiddies!!

Just got back into craft after a long absense and loved reading some of your posts.......so l hope you all don't mind that l joined. From what l can tell l'm on the other side of the world to you ladies, so my input (if any) will be alittle late IYKWIM Not doubt all of you have so so much more experience than me with all the wonderful new craft stuff available these days, so l think l'll learn so much from all of you cheers Obviously l'm not complaining about that lol!

Anyway hope to get to know you all better soon. And yes l did make the tin for my DD Alesha Really happy how it turned out I love you

Mishmash
Back to top Go down
matildasmum

matildasmum

Number of posts : 537
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Hello l'm new and just wanted to say Hi   Hello l'm new and just wanted to say  Hi Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 10:23 am

hiya mishmash, welcome.
i have sent you a PM, if yu look at the row of titles above starting at 'home' 8th along is where to click (in case you haven't noticed it)
chell
x
Back to top Go down
https://s266.photobucket.com/albums/ii250/matildasmum_bucket/?act
Mishmash

Mishmash

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-07-14

PostSubject: Re: Hello l'm new and just wanted to say Hi   Hello l'm new and just wanted to say  Hi Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 11:50 am

Thanx for the PM Chell.......greatly appreciate it Very Happy

Btw you asked what my fav is atm. I have got into the stamping side of things, kinda got hooked line and sinker by watching a Stamping briggittatw on YouTube. Wow that lady gave me so so many ideas!! I'm also getting into making my own embellishments and of coarse as you can see in my avatar l'm also doing baby tins!!!

All this and l've only been back into craft for 2 months Laughing lol!
Back to top Go down
Fairytips
Admin
Fairytips

Number of posts : 1020
Registration date : 2008-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Hello l'm new and just wanted to say Hi   Hello l'm new and just wanted to say  Hi Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 12:39 pm

Hi Mishmash, good to see you here, looking forward to hearing about what crafts you get up to and if you have different things available to you?

I love stamping too Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://fingertipcrafts.wordpress.com/
Stickle Goddess

Stickle Goddess

Number of posts : 163

PostSubject: Re: Hello l'm new and just wanted to say Hi   Hello l'm new and just wanted to say  Hi Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 6:58 pm

Hello there lol!

Nice to meet you.

I'm not on as often as I should be but I get on when I can when I'm at work.

Look forward to chatting to you.
Back to top Go down
Crafty Cat

Crafty Cat

Number of posts : 444

PostSubject: Re: Hello l'm new and just wanted to say Hi   Hello l'm new and just wanted to say  Hi Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 10:49 pm

cat Welcome Mishmash, hope to hear all about crafting in Aus soon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello l'm new and just wanted to say Hi   Hello l'm new and just wanted to say  Hi Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello l'm new and just wanted to say Hi
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
fingertipcrafts :: Village Hall :: Welcome Newbies-
Jump to: